RP Soul Eater: Dark Souls

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Zamorak789, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Zamorak789

Zamorak789 Spaceman Spiff

((To those that it applies to, I know I accepted one person who was already at the school))
    You make your way up those gigantic steps. Each step you take is another in the right direction. In front of you lays the Death Weapon Meister Academy. The towers are huge, and the school appears more like a castle. The entrance is made of three skulls, the middle being large enough for two entrances between it's mouth area. Out of the sides burst large candles, never going out or getting shorter. The towers arrange in the shape of the death mask, with three floating orbs that represent the eyes and nose holes of Death.

((This will be expanded later, just a place holder for now))
    Available jobs (You must have done at least three days of classes before getting your first):

People missing in London
    Kishin Egg "Jugo" in Chicago
    Kishin Egg "Saruto Karasaki" in Tokyo
    Disappearances of ninjas (Yes, they vanished!) - Ninja school, Nevada

Two star meisters only
    Rogue dragon in Russia

Three star Meisters only
    Kishin Egg "Blade" in Ireland

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  2. DWAlpha

DWAlpha Pangalactic Porcupine

((I think you mean Indie and Flynn, right?))

The quiet solemn atmosphere of the DWMA was shattered by a yell of inarticulate rage of a young woman and the pleased laughter of a boy drawing closer to the entrance of the school.

“Flynn Reed, you scandalous knave, return my undergarments this instant!” Indigo yelled at the redheaded boy who was pelting across the grounds with a bra tied over his head, a matching pair of blue lace panties over his sweats and what had once been a bed sheet now torn in half and tied around his neck like a cape. She was chasing after him, gaining ground but she hadn’t caught the little monkey yet.

“But I’m a superhero Indie! Us supers need to have a costume!” he paused at the front of the school to strike a heroic pose. “And a costume!” he added with a laugh, dodging Indigo’s attempt to tackle him.

“My underthings are not considered proper superhero attire, Flynn Reed,” Indigo growled, pausing to catch her breath and glare daggers at the laughing kid. “Now remove them from your person this instant!”

“Umm…” he paused and rocked back on his heels as if considering her request, Indigo thought for a moment he would actually accede to her request but then the little pillok grinned. “Nah! You gotta catch me first!” He turned and dashed to the side, dodging indigo’s attempt to grab him and headed inside the building. His voice carrying back. “A superhero never surrenders, Super Meister Flynn Reed, Away!”

A low growl issued from Indigo’s throat as she pinched the bridge of her nose, closed her eyes and counted slowly and silently to ten while muttering under her breath, “I cannot eat him. His soul is not on the menu, no matter how vexing his antics become. Eating a human soul is a bad thing to do — even if they deserve it.”

3. Zamorak789

Zack, Jordon, and Cassidy were walking through the hallways casually talking when some guy ran past wearing.. Women's underwear?
    Zack stopped to laugh for a moment, but Jordon had already figured out it probably didn't belong to the guy. Jordon stepped forward, his arm transforming into a half shield, blocking the guy in the hallway. Cassidy stepped back behind Zack, who scowled.
    He's far too defensive of girls. Zack thought, but laughed a little to himself. A shield. Defensive. The puns that are possible.

4. DWAlpha

Flynn came to a skidding halt before the shield and struck another heroic pose. “You dare to stand in the way of Super Meister Flynn Reed!?” He pointed a finger at the Weapon and declared boldly, “You can’t hope to stand against my sheer awesomeness. Evildoers and Kishin alike will fall before me!”

Then he spotted the boy and girl who stood just a little behind him and grinned. “Oh I apologise, I didn’t realise you too were a defender of good and a valiant warrior against the forces of evil.”

“Flynn Reed!”

“Egads, the evil one has come for me! I must away before her long reaching blades carve me into itty-bitty pieces for I am not yet strong enough to overcome her wicked ways!” he paused and added rather micheviously. “after all Indie’s a whip, I mean seriously. She must be kinky as all hell even with those sharp edges.” He then winked at the girl and dashed off down another hall, chortling as Indigo came dashing in, skidding to a stop before the ever defensive Jorden.

Gritting her teeth and fighting a blush as she face some rather familiar faces. “Zackery, Jorden, Miss Cassidy.” She greeted them with a polite nod and then grated out between clenched teeth. “In which direction has the little monster gone?”

5. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

On the stairs of Death City, a dark skinned boy and his friend made their way up to their soon to be new home. The dark skinned boy was Tiberius Winter, and his female and beautiful friend was Julia Springfield. Tiberius was slightly daunted by the size of the place, but he didn't outwardly show it. He commented "An obsession with skulls. Rather fitting, but it must terrify the children.", and smiled. Ever since he had exerted Soul energy, as his parents had excitedly said, and Julia had been discovered to be a Weapon, he'd been quite excited about the future, which looked bright, with a lot of fun to come.

Julia looked up at the towering structure in front of them and nodded. The sheer scale of the place was incredible, unlike anything that she'd heard or read about. The thought of staying at such a place was intimidating, but with the help the boy at her side she was sure that everything would remain alright. She turned her gaze from the school to the area around it, taking in the sights as she tried to decide what they were going to do. "We aren't children, Tiberius," She said "Come on, we have to register before the good dorms get taken."

He looked back at her, and joking said "They probably are all taken. No point in that case." He lifted a finger in a "by the way" fashion, and said "Take time for all things: great haste makes great waste. Ben Franklin. I mean, we've got all the time in the world, don't we?", and then looked back at the building. There was supposed to be someone who'd come greet them outside, some chap by the name of Zack. The only reason he knew this was because of what someone had told him, just as he had entered the gates. "So, Julia, gonna make any boyfriends here?" he jokingly asked to the quiet girl.

The girl froze in place before she turned to face Tiberius and said in a deadpan tone. "No, I am not." Her lips showed the barest hint of a smile. "Though I would like to extend the same question to you, if you do not mind me asking." She crossed her arms and tapped her foot impatiently on the hard stone of the stairs.

Tiberius's grin widened, and said "Oh man, you got me with that burn. But we'll see. I might be a hit among the girls! And lets not get impatient. Patience is the support of weakness; impatience the ruin of strength; Charles Colton. Damn, I'm on a quote roll today! Usually, I fail to remember them! But still, you are right, lets go." With that, he continued his climb up the stairs.

Julia followed behind him as they went up the stairs. Her face had gone back to its usual position. "You're being far more eloquent today, are you doing that for my own sake?" She said as she stepped into the shadow of the boy. The sun was blistering that day, and it would be a shame for that patch of shade to go to waste. "Who did you say we were going to meet outside?"

"Some Zack chap, I think.", he muttered, rubbing the back of his neck. Damned sun, always getting everywhere. "But I am beginning to doubt if he'll actually be there." he said again, as he came to the top step, and looked up, only to hear girlish yells of annoyance.

6. Zamorak789

Jordon looked rather angry. He pointed. "That Meister of yours is quite something.." He said, as his arm turned back to normal. He sighed and moved back to Zack and Cassidy. "Well, you tried man." Zack said, patting Jordon on the back. "We've got a new team on their way. Come on, no fun if you just sit around!" Zack said, laughing it bit. Jordon brightened up. Zack always manages to make me smile. Jordon thought. Cassidy had remained silent. She was so used to having her brother defend her.. This was different.

The three quickly moved through the halls, nodding to the occasional one star meister that was just milling about. They finally reached the doors, pushing them open. Zack let out a yawn as they walked out. The sun momentarily blinded him, but his eyes soon adjusted. There were two people outside. "Ah, hello!" Said Zack, in a rather cheerful voice. Cassidy nodded, blushing slightly. Sure, she liked Zack and all.. But she couldn't help noticing a cute boy when she saw one! She giggled to herself, immediately stopping when she realized the others could probably hear. Jordon smiled "Welcome, I'm Jordon, this is Zack, and my sister Cassidy." He said. Zack nodded in agreement.

7. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Tiberius rubbed the back of his head, and took a second to survey his greeters, making mental notes that he would immediately forget after his next sentence, and said "Ah, hello, mates. Nice of you to greet us. I'm Tiberius, my rather unfriendly looking friend is Julia, and you probably know this. But, introductions certainly are special!" he said, with a wide smile, betraying his rather wide eyes. Not one person, however, would have suspected him to be mad. They certainly would find that out later, wouldn't they?

But this wasn't what was on his mind. What was on his mind was the now rising urge to shoot something in the face. Tiberius never knew why he had those urges, or why they were about shooting in any case. He inwardly 'meh'ed the thought off, and once again led his attention to the people in front of him. Cassidy, Jordon, and Zack. They seemed like an impossibly fitting group, although he didn't make judgement. Yet.

8. DWAlpha

At that moment Flynn came crashing through the door only to halt a little off to the side to the group. He grinned when he saw the newcomers and gave them a cheerful salute. “Greetings to you fellow Hero Meister and Heroic Weapon sidekick. I’m Super Meister Flynn Reed, envy of all and one day greatest of the great. The forces of evil lead by those most insidious of killjoys Indigo Argentum will one day fall before my m—glck!”

He was cut up mid word as Indigo yanked him by the cloak and tripped him as he stumbled, sending the boy sprawling onto his back. Before he could get up her arm morphed itself into a set of blades linked by a fine, but strong chain and drove the sharp tip into the pinning him by the cape, he could sit up but he couldn't run off anymore.

Flynn gave her a sullen look at having his fun spoiled.

Ingido rolled her eyes at him. “Your foolishness and disregard for my underwear ends here and now Mr Reed.” Indigo said with exasperation, currently ignoring their audience. “Enough for one day, I'm half worn out chasing through the halls."

When he nodded, she retracted her arm which changed back and then held out a hand to help the boy up. He clasped it and was hauled to his feet, pulling the bra off his head and stuffing it into his pant pocket. Indigo gave him an irritated look and added, “There is a time, place and moment for underwear humour Flynn Reed, but the first day of classes is not one of them.”

Flynn grinned. “So… that means I can steal your underwear some other time then?”

“No.”

“Awww, but Indie,” he whined. “You have awesome underwear.” He ducked, at her swipe and jumped out of reach a huge grin splitting his face. “That’s ok I’ll just rummage through your draws when you’re not in your room.”

Indigo pointed at him. “Touch my undergarments again knave and I will strip you naked, dress you in the stolen articles and leave you tied up in the main hall where every single student and faculty member can admire your… fetish, for women’s underwear. I will even put you in garters, high heels and add makeup to complete the ensemble.” She glared venomously. “Now, would you kindly remove the current articles from your person so that I may burn them.”

Flynn snapped the waistband of the underwear and then tucked his thumbs into them. "But I look awesome in your nickers." he looked past her to the newcomers. "What do you two think? Am I meta or what?"

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  9. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

A girl in a red outfit who carried a bag over her shoulder walked up the stairs to the academy.
    " Welp. I wonder if Death himself actually designed this place. " She said to herself looking at the bizarre castle of a school in front of her.
    Samantha noticed a crowd had formed a bit away from her and she heard the sound of metal hitting stone.

" Right... Hopefully people aren't stabbing each other with themselves or their friends... " She muttered to herself, approaching the crowd.

There she saw a girl who looked older than her turn a whip with spikes on it back into her arm. Samantha heard the girl say something threatening to a boy wearing... girls underwear and a "cape".
    She walked up next to the small group including Tiberius and Zack.
    " Sorry to distract you from... whatever the hell this is but, Yeah what the hell is going on? " Samantha asked, gesturing slightly to Flynn who was prancing about in front of them.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
  10. DWAlpha

Flynn grinned. "Just having a laugh. Don't mind Indie, she's grouchy when she gets startled awake it also might not have helped that I was in costume..." he gave his partner a sly grin to which Indigo just shook her head, her look a resigned if slightly amused one.

She prodded him with a finger. "No one in their right mind appreciates having their sleep interrupted by a teenage boy wearing women's underwear and bed sheet screaming 'Banzai!' as he cannonballed onto the foot of ones bed only to be jettisoned onto the floor."

The boy laughed, looking ta the new comers.. "You shoulda seen her face, it was kind of adorable in a startled kitten kind of way." he prodded Indie back "But it was just payback anyway. You were the one that dumped a bucket of ice water on me."

"Which was retribution for the frog in my pocket last week... by the way were on earth did you find the poor thing?" she enquired, perplexed. "This is a desert area, I would not think such a creature would do well in such a dry environment."

"That was payback for the slime in my shoes." Flynn answered adding, "I found him in the gutter after a rainstorm. Might have been someone's pet, I dunno... what did you do with him anyway?"

"I put the slime in your shoes because you were being annoyingly persistent with your attempts to modify my speech patterns. As for the frog I located a suitable pond and released him." Indigo paused and considered her partner an expectant smile curving her lips. "Now I shall have to think of a suitable retribution for your 'wakeup call'."

Flynn's answering grin was expectant. "Bring it on!"

"Challenge, accepted."

"May the best prankster win."

"I intend to."

11. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Samantha couldn't help but to smirk a bit.
    " Quite a nice team you have. Anyway, Nice to meet you two I suppose. I just arrived here, How about you? " She asked.

12. DWAlpha

Indigo shrugged. "I myself have been here some two years after I blew in one dreary afternoon. I have remained because this school offers me a chance to improve upon my abilities as a weapon and to hopefully achieve the skill and strength to be autonomous."

"I've been here about a month, just been hanging around getting to know Indie so we can work together and stuff coz Indie has an issue with being wielded," Flynn added. " Makes it hard for her to link with a Meister but I'm a sensor so I can know when she's having a bad day n'stuff. Saves us both from a bit of pain."

Indigo made a face. "He also uses it to play at being a stalker. The boy likes to track the various trail of individuals through the school and city and usually drags me along to the hunt."

Flynn snorted. "Like I could leave you behind, you threatened to nail my door and window shut if I snuck off without you and that was within like ten minutes of our agreeing to be partners."

"Of course I would, even Death City is not completely safe from attack regardless of the number of Meisters and weapons present. As your weapon, regardless of how long our partnership may last it is my duty to protect you and it is one I will not shirk. I may not like being handled but I still understand that defending those around me from kishin is too much apart of what I am to ignore it. Whether it is wielded by you or by my own hand, I will not see you or anyone else in my care harmed."

Flynn held up defensive hands a pleased smile on his face. "Ok, ok I give! But just remember that when I drag you along for a little stargazing," he looked at the redheaded girl. "Anyways I'm Flynn Reed, and this," he jerked a thumb at Indigo. "Is Indigo Argentum. I just call her Indie and don't bother trying to get her to call you by your nickname if you have one. She won't, I don't even think himself from the welcoming committee over there with the cutie and her ever watchful big bro can get her to do it."

13. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Im Samantha Blythe. Sorry for being a bit cliche but, Nice to meet you both. " She replied, briefly looking over toward's Zack and then back to Indie.
    " You're a whip if I saw correctly? That's quite a unique form, Or atleast rare. "

14. Zamorak789

Cassidy blushed, hearing Flynns comment about her being cute. Zack looked at him. "Try not to be so reckless next time, mate? I have this weird feeling you'll piss her off to the point of killing you one day." Zack said, chuckling a little. Jordon nodded. "So is this the last kid we're supposed to wait for..?" Said Jordon, looking at Zack. "Well, I think there was one more team on their way.. Say, Flynn, care to have a duel while we wait? I'm bored to tears. I'll send Jordon to find a teacher to over see, of course." Said Zack. Then he remembered these people were new. "Oh, uhm. Sorry, forgot you guys are new for a moment. Here at the DWMA we're allowed duels and battles as long as a teacher is present. And we try to not kill each other." Zack said, laughing at the last part. He held out his right hand. Cassidy changed shape, in a flash of blue light, she turned into a long one handed sword. Her hilt was pure white, the bottom of the hilt was shaped like a diamond with a ruby in the middle. The section where the hilt met the blade looked like wings. The blade was long and wickedly sharp.

15. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Samantha moved out of the way.
    " Alright, Have fun you two. I guess a demonstration might be better than a description. " She said looking towards Indie and Flynn.
    " This is gonna be interesting to watch. "

16. DWAlpha

Flynn grinned, "Oh yeah!" and turned to Indigo and held out a hand. "Up for it partner?"
    "Indeed," Indigo agreed, she hadn't had much chance to battle against others it would be interesting to see how things went. she took his hand and in a flash of light that was her namesake transformed into a silver chain blade whip with a dark-blue leather bound grip. Flynn smiled testing indies weight in his hand the blades chiming a little as they moved. "You having a good day today I didn't even get a buzz this time."
    Flynn moved back to make room and gave the blade whip an experimental flick so the blades whistled through the air.
    "Now remember I'm a mid-long range weapon, my use is a combination somewhere between a flail and whip," Indigo advised him in the depths of his mind. "Do not let Zackary get too close or you will have difficulty and if you do hit him try for the flat of the blades."
    "'Kay. any other recommendations?"
    "Use those devilishly nimble feet of yours to dodge and dodge well. If he has as much trouble catching you as I have it should be easy enough. And do not hit yourself for pities sake."

Flynn laughed and began to spin the whip, building momentum until it was a blur at his side.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
    Blackleaf likes this.
  17. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Samantha watched from a distance, She was curious to see if Flynn and Indigo really could work togheter. " Closest of allies in battle and good friends outside of battle. Thats how its supposed to work, Maybe having a somewhat vitriolic companionship wont affect that... Or it might. And Flynn will end up smacking himself in the face ten seconds from now. " She thought to herself.

She was also quite curious about Zack. His weapon was a blade, just like her. It was great for her to see a sword wielding meister in action, Even though Cassidy's weapon form looked quite different from hers.

18. Zamorak789

Jordon returned shortly, with a teacher. He wore a lab coat ((YES, I had to bring Stein back!)) and a multi-color sweater that was covered in stitch marks. His face had a long line of stitches going below his left eye around his face below his nose and just above his mouth. He wore glasses, and was smoking a cigaret. Coming out the side of his head was a gear or nail looking thing. "Well then." He started, his eyes darting between the two meisters. "This'll be interesting." He added. He stood there, carefully analyzing.

[​IMG]

Jordon ran to Zacks side, where in a burst of silver light he turned into a round shield, similar to a spartans, with a large spike coming out of the middle. He changed mid-jump, and Zack caught the shield as it flew through the air.
    So. Attempt to not stab him? Said Jordon in Zacks mind, laughing. Jordon always wanted to stab someone, being that he was a shield of all things. Cassidy was silent, which was rather unusual.
    Zack held the shield forward, his sword blade coming out from the lower right corner of the rounded shield, and moved forward, spartan style.

Blackleaf likes this.
  19. DWAlpha

Flynn bounced on the balls of his feet shifting the momentum of the whip so it crossed back and forth in front of him at a diagonal angle, watching and waiting for Zack as he moved closer. It wasn't until he was in range that Flynn struck out with an overhead lash that aiming for his head. Shield or not the chain whip was long enough that it could reach over the rim if it hit right and force him to stop and defend. He then his shifted his footing so that when the blow connected he would twist sideways bringing the lash around for a second blow from the right side waist high.

20. Zamorak789

Zack lowered the shield, swiping his sword as to use the momentum of the chain to force it to wrap around his sword. He then stabbed it directly into the ground, holding the chain in place. He stood, running forward with his shield raised.