1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Some questions regarding Xbox One, and Overscan.

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Aeropulse, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Aeropulse

Aeropulse Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm really curious about this, as it's basically a make or break for me when SB comes out on Xbox One.

My TV's an older one, so it's resolution has a few issues with the Xbox. Most games I can still run fine, with just a bit of the edges being cut off, and the HUD's information still visible.
    However, since starbound's HUD is on the edges, I'm worried that it will be almost completely cut off due to my older TV. Will there be an option to adjust it?

2. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

Its impossible to know since there is no real information about the xbox version. They are focusing on the main game first.

You could use this time to save up and buy a better TV. Could find a decent ~32" 1080P TV for $150-$300 if you shop around.

3. Aeropulse

Aeropulse Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would, but I'm using the money I have to buy a PC.

Well, atleast that fixes MY problems with it, as I can just play it on that. (this is mainly for my little brother.)