WIP Some portraits by Hex4kit

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Hex4kit, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Hex4kit

Hex4kit Void-Bound Voyager

Hello fellow farmers!

I know there are TONS of mods for portraits out there but hey, I'm making these as practice, I haven't made pixelart for like 7 years I guess, so... Here you go!
    I'm so sorry I haven't managed to pack my files again, so until I figure it out: here's the pngs. Hope it's not too annoying for you guys.

Here's Penny because she bothered me so much with her giant bun and I thought she'd look cool with short hair.
    I didn't make the walking sprite but I guess you can use the portrait with this one
    [​IMG]

I figured I didn't like how my Haley was going so here's Maru ! Both glasses and no glasses versions.
    The fact that she was mixed but had straight hair bothered me somehow so I gave her box braids (or locks, the lack of definition allows you to choose, hey) !
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I think I'm going to make Haley next and NPCs like Marnie (she could use a good portrait), Caroline and George (so much love for this grumpy lampshade)

Let me know what you think about it!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
    • sunbean

sunbean Void-Bound Voyager

Very pretty, I'd love to see how you do with everyone else! :D

Hex4kit likes this.
      • Hex4kit

Thank you! <3 Currently working on Haley, I'll be finished with her soon !

• Greenxblack164

Greenxblack164 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love it@

Hex4kit likes this.
          • Hex4kit

Maru almost done, I have to make the hospital version!

edit: Maru is finished!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
            • Neonova

Neonova Big Damn Hero

Will you continue making these? I loved Penny and Maru.

I would like to see Haley with the position of her first versions(slightly turned to the left), but with the hippie style of the tenth and eleventh versions(the clothes of the tenth version and the necklace and headband of the eleventh). And an improvement for her hair, to look a little bit more straight.
              [​IMG]

• Euxiac

Euxiac Master Chief

Hey I made some changes for my own use, hope u don't mind.

Attached Files:

• Avarwen

Avarwen Pangalactic Porcupine

Neat when you do Elliot are you going to do a side or front view because I love to see a front view as the side view annoys me.