Modding Help Some CP mods stop working midgame

Discussion in 'Mods' started by florazurc1, Sep 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. florazurc1

florazurc1 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've been playing SV with mods and CP for a long time now and this never happened. After I updated SV to the 1.3 version, I cleaned up all of my mods, updated SMAPI and I reinstalled all of the mods to be compatible. But now some mods just stop working midgame, I only use aesthetic mods so you can see how annoying that could be.

Example, I use a flooring mod that changes the appearance of the tiles and stones and stuff, I leave my home it's fine, if I leave that area and come back, it would be vanilla again. Same with my ChildLikeParent mod (which changes the appearance of the child to look like the parent), I wake up, it's fine, I leave my house and come back, they're vanilla again.

Do any of you have any idea of what this could be? I searched up so much and couldn't find anything.
    Thanks! <3

HopeWasHere likes this.
    • tenthousandcats

tenthousandcats Subatomic Cosmonaut

What version of SDV and SMAPI are you running? SDV 1.3.28 and SMAPI 2.7 or 1.3.29-beta and SMAPI 2.8?

• florazurc1

florazurc1 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

SMAPI 2.7 with Stardew Valley 1.3.28

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

After that happens, can you upload your SMAPI log (see instructions on that page) and post a link here? Can you also list which mods are affected?