1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue [SOLVED???] SMAPI/Steam: Steam Overlay and Achievements aren't showing.

Discussion in 'Mac / Linux Bug Reports' started by DREWdesu, May 24, 2017.

1. DREWdesu

DREWdesu Poptop Tamer

I am using SMAPI on my Steam Copy of Stardew valley however I've noticed that my achievements aren't updating as they should be. The Steam Overlay also doesn't happen to work too.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

I tried the %command% option with no avail. I don't know if I wrote the wrong path or not either.

I want to feel like I've achieved something else in this game.

EDIT:
    Managed to solve it with the following path.
    "/Users/(MyUsername)/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/Contents/MacOS/StardewModdingAPI.bin.osx" %command%

Last edited: May 24, 2017
      springacres likes this.
    • springacres

springacres Phantasmal Quasar

As a fellow Mac SMAPI user, I have to ask - are you sure your Steam achievements weren't updating? I don't get notifications as I'm playing, apart from the in-game ones, but I do get achievements unlocking when Steam syncs after I quit to desktop.

Having said that, though, I'll try your solution, because admittedly this has been bugging me on occasion.

• DREWdesu

DREWdesu Poptop Tamer

Well I've already made friends with 5+ hearts and some other achievements but since i've installed SMAPI I didn't get anything... maybe the in-game ones but not from Steam AT ALL

• DREWdesu

DREWdesu Poptop Tamer

Hey after a few weeks trialling this on my normal save I realised the fix allowed the overlay to work but no the achievements :(.