Modding Help Solved! Edited Barn and Coop Tile Sheets Won't Show Up

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Blackblooddoomwolf, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Blackblooddoomwolf

Blackblooddoomwolf Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, so I just spent the last 5ish hours completely redoing my coopTiles.png, however, after repacking and replacing my original coopTiles.xnb nothing has changed in game. Logic dictates one of the following has occurred.

1) I have a content patcher mod that has intercepted the XNB, however, I couldn't find any mods that I have downloaded that could have done that upon first glance.

2) I somehow did not replace the original XNB, but after unpacking, repacking, and replacing three times. I'm pretty convinced that's not the issue.

3) I've edited the wrong tile sheet. Annoying but very possible. If anyone knows for sure that this isn't the right tilesheet and could tell me which one I should be editing is. Please let me know.

4) I need to build a new Coop/Barn for the tilesheet to start working. Didn't work with the coop, haven't bothered to check the barn as I bet it'll have the same results.

5) Editing the Barn and Coop Tile Sheets is impossible and the tilesheets are in someway hardcoded. I really really hope it's not this one.

If anyone has any idea what went wrong please let me know! Even finding out that it's impossible would be better than spending the next indeterminate amount of hours trying to find the issue.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    • MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

There are 2 copies of coopTiles.xnb (and most other map tilesheets) -- one in the base Content directory and a second in the Maps subdirectory. Make sure you replace both of them.

• Blackblooddoomwolf

Blackblooddoomwolf Void-Bound Voyager

Wow I feel dumb lol. Yeah that solved the issue thanks for your help!