Modding Help [SOLVED] Custom Instance Worlds not working

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by SpazDiesFirst360.0, Aug 29, 2017.

1. SpazDiesFirst360.0

SpazDiesFirst360.0 Phantasmal Quasar

I patched everything properly, double checked everything, done just about everything I can. But every time I try to load it it ends up just a blank space with no error in log as to why.

This has happened numerous times with different instance worlds I tried. But it happens every single time and it's quite irritating.

If anyone can help, please do so. I have an update planned for my mod and this is the one thing in my way from releasing it (other than tiny tweaks).

2. SpazDiesFirst360.0

Unfortunately, things have gotten worse. I finished setting it up (before it was just tiles and objects) and now it fatal errors every time I try to load it.

https://pastebin.com/Fe7vLwXX

3. SpazDiesFirst360.0

Well, I tried removing the zero gravity tiles (it was a space dungeon) and it suddenly works perfectly. What is going on? Why does every dungeon work until you throw zero gravity tiles in it and it suddenly breaks? Maybe some weird bug is occurring, but it looks like for now I will have to delay making my ship work.

4. SpazDiesFirst360.0

Eventually that broke too. But it was fixed when I removed duplicate tilesets.