Modding Help [SOLVED]Custom hat can't be displayed normally

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by cnbright, Aug 29, 2017.

1. cnbright

cnbright Poptop Tamer

I modified a hat by using a /spawnitem command and "DrawablesGenerator" to deal with my images.
    Here is my problem,I used the "directives" commond to change image,​
    when i used the page 1(A square picture [​IMG] ),the ICON could be displayed exactly but the player's hat was displayed in a lower position.[​IMG]

when i used the page 2(The length is twice as long as the previous one, and it moves the hat up[​IMG] ,I applied the transparent area to judge the position of the hat ),the player's hat could be displayed exactly,but the ICON couldn't be displayed.[​IMG]
    I just used "directives" to modify the hat.
    /spawnitem bananahead 1 '{
    "directives": "the color code"
    }'​
    Thank you for your help and tolerance of my poor English.

2. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

The drawables generator isn't really meant for such items (unless you really know what you're doing and how to work with directives). I made the Hatter for that instead.
    Unlike the Drawables Generator, the Hatter can be accessed online at: https://silverfeelin.github.io/Starbound-Hatter/. You can also download the sources and run it offline, if you really need that.

3. cnbright

cnbright Poptop Tamer

Thank you for telling me the information I didn't know,and could you tell me why the icon is not properly displayed:nuruhappy:

4. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Don't know, sorry.

5. cnbright

cnbright Poptop Tamer

Thanks to Errors41's web,nos i understand the problem is that the size of my picture is not 43*43

DrPvtSkittles likes this.