1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

So then this happened...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Paggles, May 29, 2013.

1. Paggles

Paggles Intergalactic Tourist

I just recently downloaded version 0.30.2.0. I'm not really a great RoR player but I think I'm pretty decent. After getting this new version I noticed that there are a ton of chests on the first level it seemed like. Also, the miner's attack speed can get completely bananas after a bunch of level ups. I'm not sure if this is just a pretty lucky and awesome run or if the new version is too easy. Just wondering if anyone else has all of a sudden gotten some crazy runs and what other people think.
    [​IMG]

• Paggles

Paggles Intergalactic Tourist

The more I think about it, the more I think I just had a lucky run. Four leeching seeds and four soldier's syringes with the pill item is a pretty sweet combination. I definitely think that this update was a pretty awesome update.

• Treadlight

Treadlight Existential Complex

There's no image in the spoiler, it seems. Four soldier's syringes will make your attack speed go bananas without any level ups.

• Shrooblord

Shrooblord Void-Bound Voyager

But according to the changelog, the Miner does indeed increase his attack speed as he levels.