1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed So my friends and I...

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by -Winter-, Jun 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Winter-

-Winter- Subatomic Cosmonaut

If we get the 4-pack of starbound, do the four of us get beta access as well? This question seems stupid of me, but I would like to make sure! :unsure:

2. Grey Owl

Grey Owl Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yep all 4 copies of the 4-pack will get beta access.

-Winter- likes this.
  3. -Winter-

Thanks!:)
    I got another question though...
    How are they going to give out the 4 copies? Like are they keys?

4. Grey Owl

Grey Owl Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yes they'll send out the game keys to the person who bought the 4-pack when the beta starts. The one who gets the keys can then send them out to his other friends. Thats how I think the 4pack works but im not really sure.

-Winter- likes this.
  5. -Winter-

Thanks for the help!

6. The 4-pack will give you 3 giftable copies (links to give away). When someone uses one of these links, they'll get their own "claimed page" where they'll be able to download their copy of the soundtrack now (and a link to their own redeem page on playstarbound.com to manage their email address and apply their forum badge if applicable). When the beta is released, they'll get emailed about it based on the address entered on their redeem page (playstarbound.com), and they'll find the download and Steam key on their own Humble Store page.

cheebamane and -Winter- like this.
  7. -Winter-

Thanks a bunch for clearing things up! <3

8. Nikki

Nikki Subatomic Cosmonaut

What? The Humble Key is used to download it on Steam when it launches? :eek:

9. Assuming it's like the Humble Indie Bundles, you'll get your Steam key from your Humble Store page.

Example:
    steam key.PNG

10. Nikki

"
    Starbound Pixel Tier Rewards"

XXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXX
    What is this key in the Humble Page? i don't get it...
    this is the first time I bought a game, in the Internet...
    Sorry...:oops:

11. It's not there yet. When it is, on your Humble page (https://www.humblebundle.com/s?key=XXXXXXXX) you'll see an option to download the game and a button to generate your Steam key (which you'll enter into Steam) where it currently says at the top:

-Winter- likes this.
  12. Nikki

Oh... Thank You Very much! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.