1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue So I ran into a Glitch... (Spoilers, kinda)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Idyll, Mar 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Idyll

Idyll Space Hobo

So I got to an 8 heart relationship with Abigail and got the message from Pierre about the Bouquets. I knew that I had to wait to get a letter from Abigail saying she wanted to meet me for the 8 heart cutscene, but that letter never showed up. I eventually just bought the bouquet because that was the only reasonable thing to do and gave it to her, and there the letter was. Now here's where my problem is. The next day after the cutscene, she visits you to clear some things up about what happened. After she leaves, her status on the relationship menu should no longer be single, but blank, because she's your girlfriend now. That never happened for me, she just stayed single for me, and I could still buy bouquets and give them to her, just repeating the same dialogue. I've just gone through the last cutscene and it still says she's single, and I have no idea how to fix this. I don't know if it's possible for me to even marry her at this point because to get the pendant I need to receive a letter first, which is given after dating someone for a decent amount of time. But I don't even know if I'm dating her or not. So if anyone knows what's going on or if I can just continue and it'll still register that we're together, let me know. Thanks

• uberlobster

uberlobster Void-Bound Voyager

If I recall correctly, the status only changes when you get married. I gifted bouquets to all the single women except Maru before getting married, and they were all still labeled as 'single.' The last letter about the pendant for proposing marriage occurs after achieving 10 hearts. If you have her 10 hearts, wait for rainy weather and then go across the bridge to the right of the beach to buy the pendant.

• Idyll

Idyll Space Hobo

Alright, thanks for the help :D I'll let you know if it works