1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

So how about that armor?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Bagel, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Bagel

Bagel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I know it's work in progress, and some of the proposed reworks look a million times better, but some of the armors still just look very... wonky. What are your thoughts on the subject of armor?

2. Matanui3

Matanui3 Phantasmal Quasar

You mean appearance-wise, or what?
    Any armors in particular?

3. Bagel

Bagel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Appearance wise. Most of them in general. Don't get me wrong, some of them are very good, and I also know it is a matter of personal preference, but still some of the armors like Bonesaw for the Novakid, and most of the later human armors just look really (for a lack of a nicer term) dumb.

4. Will Liferider

Will Liferider Ketchup Robot

*cough* glitch armor *cough*

cooltv27 and 409 like this.
  5. Musetrigger

Musetrigger Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Seems like a reason for the players to put more effort into finding vanity items to wear over them.

And they can always refine certain armors in the near future, like how the Terraria devs treated some of their game's armor.
    All they need are a few reasonable, thoughtful critiques on the matter. If enough of them share the same opinion, the armor might be made less 'dumb'.