1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Smashing Weapons Version 1.6

Adds Super Smash bros themed weapons

1. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

2. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

This is a one of the weapons in my mod. mastersword.png

3. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

If you are having difficulties running Starbound with my mod installed please let me know.

4. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

5. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

This mod adds weapons inspired by the game Super Smash Brothers. These weapons can be crafted at this special crafting station 20161219182728_1.jpg

6. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

Hey, this looks pretty cool. Do you mind posting a couple of screenshots about the current weapons you've made?

7. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

The shield pictured above is one of my newest weapons. I also added this bow 20161220174835_1.jpg When released with the right timing the arrows will chase the closest NPC or monster. There are about fifteen other weapons for you to pick.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  8. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

20161221213939_1.jpg 20161221213941_1.jpg 20161221214035_1.jpg 20161221214052_1.jpg 20161221214059_1.jpg 20161221214119_1.jpg Here are a few pictures of my favorite weapons. There are still more weapons to be found.

9. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

10. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

The new update to my mod adds four new weapons for you to chose from, this addition brings the weapons count up to exactly seventeen new weapons.
    I also added the Hero profession for crew members. Heroes wear a green uniform and wield weapons that are featured in this mod. Heroes have about 25% more health, attack power, and health recovery.
    Heroes also move slightly faster than other crew members,so it will be harder to leave them behind.
    20161223150201_1.jpg

11. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

12. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

The newest update will make it so that you can raise the tier on all weapons using a brand new crafting station the Smash Forge. All weapons can be crafted on the regular Smash Table at tier 2. The smash forge can increase your weapon's level by one, with some materials to the corresponding tier.

13. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

14. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

15. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

16. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

17. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Smash_Weapons_1.rar
    I upgraded some sprites (even though you just never got back to me). Take them or leave them.

Also, the smash logo is backwards in the icon

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2017
  18. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

@Waffle-Chan. I appreciate that you want to help, but I wished to do it myself. I originally created this mod as a means of learning the basics of modding; and my art skills were lacking at the time (new to pixel art). I honestly started to forget about this mod.. I like your art very much, and I thank you for your consideration. Although, your interest in this old mod has made me reconsider my lack of attention for it, and I am going to go work on it now.

One quick note for future reference; I noticed the detail around the trigger of Dark Pit's Staff it does not have that. One inaccuracy is my fault; the staff weapon, if being true to the game, should be about 5 feet long. The first picture shows the character Dark Pit with the weapon in Smash Brothers. The second picture is a screenshot of the weapon's icon from the game. The last is a screenshot of a staff weapon being used in game; when used in Kid Icarus Uprising the Staff weapons have a long ranged fire, although you can also use them at close range like a bo-staff.
    220px-Dark_Pit_SSB4.png Dark_pit_staff.png Staff1.jpg

If you are willing I could use your help in another mod. I made this mission that serves only the purpose of grinding for money (but in a fun way that should make for some excellent multiplayer fun.) I needed players to test it; so far I have received no feed back. There is a thread that is devoted to discussion of this mission here and the mod it is from here. The first post from me details how to get the mission and some strategy. The second post talks about three weapons that I developed as a effective means of countering these foes. I built this dungeon with the intention of playing multiplayer; the number of intended players was at least four, three is a stretch. If you, and however many players you have, could give the mission a whirl I would be very grateful.

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  19. Deku-Miguel

Deku-Miguel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Small thing I noticed, but the Super Hammer and all its upgrades aren't unlocked by default requiring you to use admin commands to get it. In addition the second upgrade for the Champion's Glove is also locked, which means the third and forth upgrade aren't possible.

Also it seems something is wrong with the Angelic Bow's special shot thing, as when you do it the game freezes for a bit and then you're stuck holding the bow unable to fire or do anything until you switch to something else.

Waffle-Chan likes this.