Modding Discussion Smart Tubes, the next big thing

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by carlucci, Jan 23, 2018.

1. carlucci

carlucci Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just a message to all the users and future users of smart tubes...Big things are coming your way. Awsome, Amazing things. I have met many devs on here and all do great work. My praises to them. Having said that, Nick the creator of this amazing mod is hard at work and is going to revolutionize how we play. I consider him a young prodigy, of coarse thats my own opinion.

Not only that but his communication with users is first class. I dont want to spoil the surprises coming but rest assured his talent is going to make smart tubes number one soon and is sure to grab everyones attention.

As a beta tester i am continually shocked, impressed and amazed at the level of commitment Nick has. I look forward to new updates coming soon, but the big update coming right after. Lets support nick and download his mod. You will be happy you did so. Go watch some YouTube videos on it, but mind you they are all older verions.

Dragonclaw and The | Suit like this.
  2. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Oxygen Tank

If this is the kind of thing I think it is, it will be EXACTLY the mid I have been looking for. GOOD LUCK!