RELEASED [SMAPI] zDailyIncrease v1.3.6

Increases NPC's hearts daily (also has random value increaser)

1. thakyZ

thakyZ Cosmic Narwhal

2. Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

I'm getting a bizarre jump in relationship on Fall 25, first year. Went from 1-4 hearts with everyone to max hearts with most overnight. I'm running these:

Automate
    Chefs Closet
    Chest Label System
    Chests Anywhere
    Durable Fences
    Farm/Barn Door Automation
    Teh Fishing Overhaul
    Lookup Anything
    Loved Labels
    zDaily Increase

Latest version on all of these, with the latest SMAPI (save for the update released a day or so ago).

Not blaming you; there could well be some interaction between mods going on. But I'm stymied as to what could be causing this.

Last edited: May 2, 2017
    • LadyToffy26

LadyToffy26 Space Hobo

Uh....how um how do I use this? I've never used a mod before ^^;;

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

Create a folder in your Stardew Valley directory called Mods. Put the folder for whatever mod you want to use in it. Since the game relies on SMAPI, be sure you download and install that. (There are instructions online for different installation methods.) Then launch the game--not from the SDV executable, but the Modding API which SMAPI creates.

You should see a *.json file in DailyIncrease's mod folder. Open it as a textfile--Notepad's good for that. There are values inside you can change, though you may want to stick with the default ones until you get the hang of things. Best of luck.

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

Tried it again, still got a huge jump in relationship--from 4 stars to 8. I have a feeling the random factor that was added is not properly configured.

• D.Grey

D.Grey Scruffy Nerf-Herder

(I'm not a native speaker so sorry in advice)

Have you another save file? I have a similar problem .
            The most recent save file i have created copy heart level from the last file i see. I'ts not necessary to save, seeing villagers list for a few seconds is enough. It seems like this not happen without this mod. I don't know if this is really true.
            It does not happen if i quit and restart the game every time i have to change, but it's still annoying.

Attached Files:

• 0.png
                0.png
                File size:
                82.1 KB
                Views:
              • 1.png
                1.png
                File size:
                47.2 KB
                Views:
              • 2.png
                2.png
                File size:
                84 KB
                Views:
              Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
            • Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

I don't have a saved game with this issue any longer, because the modder never responded. So I removed his mod, and am playing the same game vanilla.

• digitalsonder

digitalsonder Scruffy Nerf-Herder

upload_2017-9-3_14-46-38.png
                where did i go wrong man can you help what

DarkwingMouse likes this.
                • DarkwingMouse

DarkwingMouse Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm getting the same issue with editing the config file as digitalsonder; I tried it first on my own, then tried copy and pasting the "Leah" example a few replies back, used Notepad, then tried Notepad++, then switched language to java/json.... no dice :( I was just trying to up daily increase with Sebby cuz I'm trying to make friends with everyone and he keeps getting jealous and losing hearts over that (where is the anti-jealousy mod omg!!! it's toxic as hell) aaand I get the same exact error in the SMAPI console.

• thakyZ

thakyZ Cosmic Narwhal

I am very sorry everyone. I did not get an email until today about any of your problems. I will look into this tomorrow, since have to go to work in a few minutes. I will update it to the lastest API too.

DarkwingMouse likes this.
                    • DarkwingMouse

DarkwingMouse Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You're amazing, Z. Take your time :)

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

If you get a chance, could you please take a look at the issues I discussed above? Thanks.

• thakyZ

thakyZ Cosmic Narwhal

Yes I can

• thakyZ

thakyZ Cosmic Narwhal

• thakyZ

thakyZ Cosmic Narwhal

@Borodin Could you try this bug again, I have now updated, and that bug could have occurred because of my mod being outdated an incompatible.

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

Certainly. I don't have the latest SMAPI installed, but for this mod, I'll gladly upgrade to it.

• thakyZ

thakyZ Cosmic Narwhal

I have failed to get this mod to work with multiplayer. If someone wants to take it over be my guest.

• tcjaime

tcjaime Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you for your efforts keeping this mod alive in the past, and RIP to one of my favorite mods. :<