RELEASED [SMAPI] Xnb Loader 1.1.10

Safely load custom xnb files without touching your Content directory!

1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

2. envylover

envylover Scruffy Nerf-Herder

After update XNB Loader isn't loading the furniture.xnb for me at all. Everything load except furniture and not have error log.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Please post your log to http://log.smapi.io and share the resulting link here, without a log I cannot help you.

• envylover

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Capitalization matters, the file you have is called `Furniture`, but the game is looking for `furniture`, minor difference it might be, but due to how assets work it matters a lot.

• envylover

I fix the type and my furniture load again. Thank!!

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

I seem to be having trouble loading a tilesheet through Xnb Loader. I am using Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits and placed all of her files in in Xnb Loader where they should go, but the file I am having trouble with is winter_Dusty.xnb. I have placed the file in ModContent and the Map folder as they should, but when I enter the Feast of the Winter Star, the game crashes. It's been fine through the entire Winter until then. Here is the log.

If I place winter_Dusty.xnb in the Content and Maps folder of the default game files, then the game loads fine though. I wasn't sure if I should report it or not since I'm not sure if it's a problem with Xnb Loader or Karm's tilesheet. :(

Edit: Oh I just saw the posts above about capitalization. Maybe that is the issue? I will see.

Nope, that caused an immediate crash.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

That is the issue, the normal version of the map is looking for `winter_Dusty`, but the festival version is looking for `Winter_Dusty`, you will need to report it as a bug in the mod - as there is no easy way to fix this on your end.

Xuomi likes this.
              • XRiku

XRiku Void-Bound Voyager

Hello,
                The 'More Crops' mod, when combined with CJB Item Spawner, doesn't work with the new 'XNBLoader' update. Both work individually, but together they just crash the game. Is this a problem on my end?
                (Also: they both work on the older XNB Loader, which I'm using currently. Thought I'd add that.)

(And here's a log.)

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

You have outdated XNB mods installed, #NotOurProblem

• MasterNeptune

MasterNeptune Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So which folders do i put the mods in? For example do i put a character's
                    schedule in the character folder or the character/schedule

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@MasterNeptune You put files exactly where they would be found in the regular Content folder.

• MasterNeptune

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Please verify you have mono installed, a system type is missing that shouldnt be.

• MasterNeptune

I do have mono installed

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

If that is the case, then I am going to forward this to @Pathoschild because this is happening at a level beyond the scope of my mods.

• MasterNeptune

Thanks

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Entoarox SMAPI and the game use .NET Framework 4.5, but ValueTuple isn't available until .NET Framework 4.7. That's especially problematic on Linux and Mac, since the game uses a bundled version of Mono so players have no way to use a newer version of .NET Framework.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Wait, I thought the whole point behind VT being a nuGet package was so that it *would* work with older version of the framework? >_<

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Entoarox Yep, but that only works if you include the package's DLL in your mod folder. SMAPI will detect the reference and load it. I suggest testing whether it works correctly on Linux/Mac though, since I ran into trouble there when I briefly tried using ValueTuple in SMAPI.