RELEASED [SMAPI] Xnb Loader 1.1.10

Safely load custom xnb files without touching your Content directory!

1. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

2. myace

myace Void-Bound Voyager

previous version can not load any like "Characters\Dialogue\penny.zh-CN.xnb", today update xnb loader and framework, so many error,

[SMAPI] Entoarox Framework crashed when loading asset 'Portraits\Penny'. SMAPI will use the default asset instead. Error details:
    StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Exceptions.SContentLoadException: Xnb Loader failed loading content asset 'F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\XnbLoader\ModContent\Portraits\Penny' from ModFolder. ---> System.ArgumentException: The asset key must not be an absolute path.
    在 StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ModHelpers.ContentHelper.AssertValidAssetKeyFormat(String key) 位置 C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ModHelpers\ContentHelper.cs:行号 201
    在 StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ModHelpers.ContentHelper.Load[T](String key, ContentSource source) 位置 C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ModHelpers\ContentHelper.cs:行号 92
    --- 内部异常堆栈跟踪的结尾 ---
    在 StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ModHelpers.ContentHelper.Load[T](String key, ContentSource source) 位置 C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ModHelpers\ContentHelper.cs:行号 137
    在 Entoarox.Framework.Core.AssetHandlers.XnbLoader.Load[T](IAssetInfo asset)
    在 StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SContentManager.ApplyLoader[T](IAssetInfo info) 位置 C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SContentManager.cs:行号 604

• DragonDreads

DragonDreads Phantasmal Quasar

I've updated all of the mods you uploaded today and since then have been receiving several errors concerning the Framework and XNBLoader. Attached is the latest SMAPI log. I deleted the files, redownloaded and reinstalled several times with the same results.

[13:22:17 ERROR SMAPI] Xnb Loader failed on entry and might not work correctly. Technical details:
      Failed loading type 'Entoarox.Framework.VersionChecker': System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Entoarox.Framework.VersionChecker' from assembly 'EntoaroxFramework, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
      at Entoarox.XnbLoader.XnbLoaderMod.Entry(IModHelper helper)
      at StardewModdingAPI.Program.LoadMods(IModMetadata[] mods, JsonHelper jsonHelper, SContentManager contentManager) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Program.cs:line 808

[13:22:19 ERROR Entoarox Framework] [UpdateChecker] The `Entoarox Framework` mod failed to check for updates, Server protocol error.
      [NotFound]: Not Found

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

You still have a old XnbLoader installed instead of the new one, and Version checking for the new mod versions is currently not yet online, but it will be released at some point.

• DragonDreads

Thanks. I downloaded it again. Just to be certain, when I click on the download button at the top the version I get is 1.1.0

I don't get the 1.1.1 version that's listed in the header though.

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Same here

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Getting this error for several items in xnb loader -
              [15:01:37 TRACE Xnb Loader] Requested cache invalidation for 'TileSheets\Craftables'.
              [15:01:37 ERROR SMAPI] Entoarox Framework crashed when loading asset 'TileSheets\Craftables'. SMAPI will use the default asset instead. Error details:
              StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Exceptions.SContentLoadException: Xnb Loader failed loading content asset 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\XnbLoader\ModContent\TileSheets\Craftables' from ModFolder. ---> System.ArgumentException: The asset key must not be an absolute path.
              at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ModHelpers.ContentHelper.AssertValidAssetKeyFormat(String key) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ModHelpers\ContentHelper.cs:line 201
              at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ModHelpers.ContentHelper.Load[T](String key, ContentSource source) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ModHelpers\ContentHelper.cs:line 92
              --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
              at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ModHelpers.ContentHelper.Load[T](String key, ContentSource source) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ModHelpers\ContentHelper.cs:line 137
              at Entoarox.Framework.Core.AssetHandlers.XnbLoader.Load[T](IAssetInfo asset)
              at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SContentManager.ApplyLoader[T](IAssetInfo info) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SContentManager.cs:line 604
              [15:01:37 TRACE SMAPI] Invalidated 1 asset names: TileSheets\Craftables. Reloaded 1 core assets.

Entire log - https://pastebin.com/0PQbbekF

• Unix64

Unix64 Void-Bound Voyager

I updated both this and xnb loader but I keep getting errors and xnb loader fails to work. You can see my log here: https://log.smapi.io/9hNrjLr6.

• DragonDreads

Receiving a different error at start up. Hope this helps to narrow down any issues. Latest log attached.

[21:31:42 ERROR SMAPI] Xnb Loader failed on entry and might not work correctly. Technical details:
                  System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
                  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
                  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
                  at Entoarox.XnbLoader.XnbLoaderMod.LoadOverrides(String root, String path) in D:\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\StardewMods\XnbLoader\XnbLoaderMod.cs:line 90
                  at Entoarox.XnbLoader.XnbLoaderMod.LoadOverrides(String root, String path) in D:\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\StardewMods\XnbLoader\XnbLoaderMod.cs:line 83
                  at Entoarox.XnbLoader.XnbLoaderMod.Entry(IModHelper helper) in D:\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\StardewMods\XnbLoader\XnbLoaderMod.cs:line 58
                  at StardewModdingAPI.Program.LoadMods(IModMetadata[] mods, JsonHelper jsonHelper, SContentManager contentManager) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Program.cs:line 808

Attached Files:

• Reina1505

Reina1505 Void-Bound Voyager

I got this error after I download the latest version at the start of the game. I dunno the log is, so I will copy the error that appeared.

[SMAPI] Xnb Loader failed on entry and might not work correctly. Technical details:
                    Failed loading type 'Entoarox.Framework.IModHelperExtensions': System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Entoarox.Framework.IModHelperExtensions' from assembly 'EntoaroxFramework, Version=1.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
                    at Entoarox.XnbLoader.XnbLoaderMod.Entry(IModHelper helper)

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Reina1505 Can you make sure you updated both XNB Loader and Entoarox Framework to the latest versions? If it still doesn't work, post your latest SMAPI log and we'll take a look.

• Reina1505

Reina1505 Void-Bound Voyager

ah, sorry it's my fault. I don't know that one is also updated. I just recently use these mods and I rarely doing some major mods (I usually just using the mods that improve the gameplay), so I dunno what's wrong with it. I just updated the Entoarox Framework and Advanced Location Loader and now it's working.

I'm sorry for the troubles.

EDITED : Okay, this is my fault again, but I think the error appeared when I really starting playing. This time I have the log now.

https://log.smapi.io/9mMSuyMc

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
                        • Neferia

Neferia Void-Bound Voyager

Updated to the latest framework, advanced location loader, and XNB loader. XNB Loader does not work (default maps are used), and game crashed on entering the Adventurer's Guild.

Error log

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• WoosterUK

WoosterUK Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just putting this sample from my log (on Linux Mint, latest versions of everything relevant) in case it is significant.
                            Code:
                            [11:30:37 TRACE Xnb Loader] Looking for files and directories in /Characters/Dialogue
                            [11:30:37 TRACE Xnb Loader] Looking for files and directories in /Characters/Farmer
                            [11:30:37 TRACE Xnb Loader] Looking for files and directories in /Characters/Monsters
                            [11:30:37 TRACE Xnb Loader] Looking for files and directories in /Characters/schedules
                            [11:30:37 TRACE Xnb Loader] Looking for files and directories in /Characters\Dialogue
                            [11:30:37 TRACE Xnb Loader] Looking for files and directories in /Characters\Farmer
                            [11:30:37 TRACE Xnb Loader] Looking for files and directories in /Characters\Monsters
                            [11:30:37 TRACE Xnb Loader] Looking for files and directories in /Characters\schedules
                            There appears to be some confusion about slashes and backslashes: maybe everything would still work fine, but I don't know.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

As far as XnbLoader is concerned, those are the actual paths... no clue why that is the case, but those are what your OS is reporting as the paths :S
                              Best I can guess? @Pathoschild's implementation of the folder creation code during his SMAPI compatibility update of my mods causes this...