1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

SMAPI Update didn't work for me?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Samily, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Samily

Samily Aquatic Astronaut

Hello!
    I have a problem with Smapi, that doesn't let me play the game anymore. I already did update Smapi to 3.0, but for some reason when I start it, it says SMAPI 2.10.1 and tells me to update.. I cant find any smapi data but the newest so I can't delete the 2. Version - wich was my initial thought..
    It also doesn't seem to accept the mods that I already updated(for some it says 3.0 is needed, wich I understand, but for some it still tells me to update them.. Also the 'Content Patcher' Mod is for some reason not found at all..)
    Help please ...?

• hatmouse

hatmouse Phantasmal Quasar

Installing the latest version of SMAPI should automatically uninstall old versions. Check for multiple versions of the game installed, maybe there's a backup being played or installed to - the green text on the last page of the installer should tell you where it just installed to. (Since this is a modding related problem, you're better off asking in the Mods subforum, or in the modding channel of the Stardew Valley Discord server :) )

• Samily

Samily Aquatic Astronaut

Oh okay, thanks!