RELEASED [SMAPI] UNDERGROUND HOUSE CELLAR, WHAT? UPDATE 6/26

Discussion in 'Mods' started by taintedwheat, Jun 1, 2016.

1. taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

@KittyCas , @Zalkyria :
    [​IMG]

Here are the houses now with flowers:
    houses.png

and I also put in there a version of the stable with less flowers on the roof itself and only along it. in case no one is on their final upgrade yet and want to have flowers still on their stable while they wait, this is how it looks, just rename the stable file when you transfer all this over to your buildings folder.

To show the difference between stables with less flowers and the one for the final upgrade, respectfully. A side by side for comparison. ---

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Kartoffy, lannihamm, eemie and 2 others like this.
    • asteriaex

asteriaex Void-Bound Voyager

Okay this is perfect

taintedwheat likes this.
      • KittyCas

KittyCas Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Eeeee I love it! :DD Thank you <3

taintedwheat likes this.
        • KittyCas

Oh no guys :cry: Pls help. I can't put the stable that close to my house. Although I could've sworn I was able to at one point long before :lod:

Attached Files:

• taintedwheat

Idk, I think CA did something and duh fucked shit up about putting things near the greenhouse or the farmhouse when he made the update to the pathing of the farm in early April because i had problems re-positioning a well near my greenhouse in-game, but if you move it there with chicklet save editor should work o:

KittyCas likes this.
            • KittyCas

I was thinking to try using Chicklet but was unsure on whether it moved buildings or not because I've only used it to delete an unmovable item once before. Let me try it now xD

taintedwheat likes this.
              • taintedwheat

to add - it also might be doing that because I am using spaces on the left/tilesheet that were originally blank, possibly to accommodate the stable next to it.

cuz, when i was screwing around with the stable, i really wanted the flowers to linger off the side and that you can see through it in=game, but when i adjusted the stable to try and make another square on the left as well; it pushed my horse into the wall and that whole area that was blank on the sheet was impassable when i tried to walk through there, kinda lame, haha.

• KittyCas

It wasn't that because this had happened to me another time before but Chicklet fixed it so thank you xD

taintedwheat likes this.
                  • KittyCas

My farm would not look as gorgeous as it is without your & jinxie's mods & everyone else's contributions :nod:

taintedwheat likes this.
                    • taintedwheat

Right? Super great! I also can't wait until the greenhousemap is ready for release too n___n

like i get it, lots of farming space, so what? it's super cuuuute. omg why can't all watersources be from the bathhouse?

also, i'm making edits to advize's mod map for jinxie because we both wanted a stream but i also have so much shit going on in my farm that i wanted to make his more pretty so people would use it more while we wait for like the shack and stuff like that. maybe i'll make a berry bush field on the hill on the left:
                      [​IMG]

• Strusork

Strusork Aquatic Astronaut

I think so, I'll redownload it and edit this post if it works
                        So I redownloded the file, but it still wont work. Inside the cellar, when I hoe the ground, the dirt becomes light blue. If that helps.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
                          taintedwheat likes this.
                        • foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

I like it, but I grow all my crops back there (I like Advize's because it's in the cut). You know how many crops I can plant right there?
                          Nossirr, no profit-eatin' Joja run-off creeks on my 'dro farm *loads shotgun*

taintedwheat likes this.
                          • taintedwheat

That makes me think of Pineapple Express n.n

• taintedwheat

Ahhh. My homegirl just tested it for me and works w/o blue tinted ground. No problems. X.x

Can we see a list of yer mods?

Strusork likes this.
                              • asteriaex

asteriaex Void-Bound Voyager

It has to be one of your current mods that is causing the problems, I just tested the most current file.
                                [​IMG]
                                I hoed all the dirt and everything looked fine, can you give a list of your current mods you use?

taintedwheat likes this.
                                • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Is it the winter season currently? Because there might be a flag on the cellar missing that causes the winter-hoed dirt to be used.

Strusork likes this.
                                  • Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

• taintedwheat

That would be weird, I only used townInterriors as the other tilesheet.

Eeep... ive been the only one editing the recolors/buildings haha

ive been working on that for a couple of months actually. I never got around to finishing the recolor.

Maybe i will tonight, for you forsure. Might put some flowers on it .

Zalkyria likes this.
                                    • Strusork

It is winter season, I figured that the dirt would act the same way as the greenhouse does though :wut:

• Strusork

Entoarox suggested it was because it was winter that the dirt wasn't working. But the current mods I am using are Gift Helper, loved labels, npc map locations, chest label system, tree overhaul, and one mod to include more crops. I am trying to plant normal in game crops though. (I use a lot of mods, sorry)