RELEASED [SMAPI] UNDERGROUND HOUSE CELLAR, WHAT? UPDATE 6/26

Discussion in 'Mods' started by taintedwheat, Jun 1, 2016.

1. taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

Haha, yes. a few posts back i posted the unpacked version of mod, but i'll post it again here.

it's a really, really easy fix if you just open up tIDE go to the back layer, either copy the empty flooring already there and paste it over the farming plots or any other floor you want from the tile picker on the bottom right.

Attached Files:

BlankSlater likes this.
    • taintedwheat

SNEAK PEEK FUUK. WELL. MORE LIKE, EXPECT THIS SHIT:

Ever wonder about an attachment to your greenhouse?
      Oooh @rachelvalerie98 is coming at the mod game strong by trying to make that happen.

Super dope that Jinxie is helping with the coding too!

ALSO LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL THIS WATERSOURCE IS. JEESUSCHRIST
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

katnips, asteriaex and foghorn like this.
      • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Just remember that the behaviour of the greenhouse is hardcoded for the "Greenhouse" location and wont work for anything else... so extensions will have to modify the greenhouse map....

• foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

That's pretty ill.

@Entoarox In other words, this can't be a 'one-mod-fits-all-greenhouses'-deal (if that's a working water-source, that is)?

• taintedwheat

Ento's talking about the greenhouse itself. Jinixie's checking into refactoring the code from the grow all year round mod into isolating it somehow into confined areas as a work around O:

• foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah, that's what I was referring to, the entire greenhouse expansion. Don't mind me, just drooling over checking out the WIP :)

OH, the tile properties, you mean *smacks forehead*

taintedwheat likes this.
              • asteriaex

asteriaex Void-Bound Voyager

Honestly so excited for when this finishes :3

taintedwheat likes this.
                • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

That requires you to xnb edit things to make crops grow in all seasons, and that would affect crops everywhere...

• Strusork

Strusork Aquatic Astronaut

Hi! I love the mod, but in the area to plant things, I can only plant trees, no crops or flowers. Is this on purpose or is there a bug? Thanks~

• taintedwheat

Did you download the most recent update?

• asteriaex

Do you think there would be a way to make only certain crops year round? I'm planning on putting in a new tree and want it to be able to grow all year round except for winter

• KittyCas

KittyCas Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Omgomgomg flowerborder please :rainbowbarf: This looks so beautiful!

asteriaex and Zalkyria like this.
                          • Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

Question for the cellar is there an optional replacement for the cellar graphic to match the blue roof house you guys provided?

• taintedwheat

Ooh ok, i made it really cute and added more flowers to the roof of the stable and took the planter off away from the door on the right. It looks cuter.

I may release the stable covered less by flowers uptop for the earlier house versions because in had to edit the plants in away where i had to put half of the flowers uptop on the stable to match up with it on the roof of the last house

Yes, if you download the most recent zip in the op i provided the creme color as a packed .xnb that you replace with the pink one that I intentionally deafulted in there

KittyCas and Zalkyria like this.
                              • Zalkyria

Okay thanks I was very curious about that :rofl:

• taintedwheat

Do you guys want flowers on the blue house too?

• Zalkyria

It would be a nice alternative :D

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

If you yourself add a new tree you can have its growth seasons setup manually, the reason that modifying the greenhouse behaviour is so hard is how deeply it is hardcoded, to the point where doing it with SMAPI requires a level of technowizardry I feel uncomfortable doing when FarmHand removes the need to do that technowizardry, especially since that technowizardry comes with who knows how much potential for save-corrupting and game-crashing bugs...

• asteriaex

Yeah good point, it's just asking for trouble

• taintedwheat

Ill try to do it when I'm up to it, have a bit more time to fuck around.

I just got a temp admin job at a hydrophonics company and did a few hours today n.n

Will get the flowery pink version out later today forsure tho, i noticed you use the second upgrade of the house i put cute pink flower border around the doorway of that one n.n