RELEASED [SMAPI] TeleChests

Discussion in 'Gameplay Mechanics' started by Alhifar, Apr 15, 2016.

1. iart53

iart53 Void-Bound Voyager

First I would like to thanks for your hard work in updating this mod, I really appreciate it. The chest binding is now working as intended.

Now I would like to explain another bug I found.
    It seems that if I were to receive a normal chest when my inventory is full by removing one of the item from my inventory (picking it up thus creating an empty space) then the chest will turn into a telechest in my inventory. It occured even when I haven't made a single telechest yet in game.

• Alhifar

Alhifar Void-Bound Voyager

To start with, I'd need significantly better art skills. :p If someone made a new sprite for me, I would probably be willing to do the work to get it implemented though.

That's an interesting bug. I'll have to see if I can work around the odd bit of CACode there. I'll throw it up on the issue tracker at least.

• GARRthePIRATE

GARRthePIRATE Big Damn Hero

So I had the "freeze on save" bug also. I will try to replicate it tonight.

• GARRthePIRATE

Yep it froze again.. could the name able chests interfere? I never named the telecast anything different. Other than that mod the only other chest altering mod I have is cjb automation

• Alhifar

Alhifar Void-Bound Voyager

Can I get a list of all the mods you have installed, so I can test to see what mod is interfering?

• GARRthePIRATE

MyModList.jpg
              Its a lot.. I know :/

• GARRthePIRATE

Soo... I got rid of CJB's Automation and Igorious updated New Machines and between those two changes I dont have crashes at saving anymore.

However, Whenever I pick up a chest it changes to a telechest in my inventory.

• Simzarian

Simzarian Void-Bound Voyager

so strange issue not sure whats causing it but it seems I can turn any ordinary chest into a Tele chest just buy shift clicking a resource (discovered accidentally while organizing my storage ) it would seem somehow that regular chests are being mistaken as possible tele chests