RELEASED Super Greenhouse 1.2 [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by TheRaven81, Nov 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRaven81

TheRaven81 Pangalactic Porcupine

if you use Entoarox's Framework, and remove the SMAPI portion from my mod then it will work fine.

• Pukitaki

Pukitaki Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Will this be getting an update for SV 1.2 and SMAPI 1.10? Please say yes.

• TheRaven81

Once SDV 1.2 is stable and no longer needs updates then yes, I will. I say this because every time SDV makes a minor update, then SMAPI updates too, and I refuse to be like Entoarox, updating his framework 100 times a month because one little line of code in SDV changed and broke everything. Besides - like I've mentioned before, you don't even need the SMAPI portion I made for my mod if you use his framework.

• irRegularGuy646

irRegularGuy646 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

do i replace greenhouse.xnb or greenhouseiterior.xnb

• Mylestone

Mylestone Subatomic Cosmonaut

You replace any file that is contained in the zip folder, but make sure to make a backup of those files first.

• TheRaven81

• ewkhou

ewkhou Void-Bound Voyager

I'm getting that weird spawning in the middle of greenhouse thing, and I have both the framework and xnbloader installed. Before the SMAPI update 2.5 I was still using 2.4 with the old framework 2.0.6 and it was fine and dandy. After I stopped playing for a few months SMAPI 2.5 happened, the framework became outdated, and I had to wait until a framework update came out. Well I'm using the newer updated version of SMAPI and the framework and I still spawned in the middle of the greenhouse. Tried installing xnbloader too and that didn't work. Either I borked something up or this file needs an update.

• TheRaven81

I told Ento this would happen lol. The problem is more than likely his framework, because it's his Frameworks' code that is taking care of that situation. My mod doesn't include any SMAPI code. go yell at him. I will too.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

The old code EF used to fix the greenhouse didnt work for a lot of people, so I took it out. I have not had the time to write a more robust way of handling this yet.

• TheRaven81

This mod has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
                    Not open for further replies.