RELEASED [SMAPI] Stephan's Lots of Crops 2.0.0

More Crops!

Tags:
  1. Lokyaziis

Lokyaziis Space Hobo

Yep... Is it the problem.... I will try on a clean fresh install with the alpha !!

• stephanreiken

stephanreiken Pangalactic Porcupine

No, I'm using PC, I was wondering if maybe you were using Mac. The compiler complains that the method is deprecated so that is probably why you are crashing, whatever you got it they didn't use that command in. If you have PC then it must be a versioning issue, likely whichever redistributable you have its too new :p. At least that's my guess.

• stephanreiken

Hold on, there were some issues, namely I put the wrong folder into that zip file, and I missed one of the log commands :p. I replaced it, just re-download it.

What you got was my working directory for putting together the mod and the xnb modding, so you got the uncompressed versions of the xnb files and the outdated excel file I stopped using. Oh, I forgot to take out the bigcraftables I've given up on, so it will be updated real quick. It doesn't hurt anything, its just useless.

• eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

I really like this mod! But I also like this mod a lot. Is there a way I can make them compatible? Should I just merge the crops.xnb or does anything else need to be edited for them to work together?

Zalkyria likes this.
          • stephanreiken

Posted in his thread, also it would be simple, just take his graphics file and merge it into mine, replace the appropriate tiles.

eemie likes this.
            • eemie

Great, thanks!

• eemie

Just thought I'd let you know your springobjects has a graphical issue with the mine crystals. They're partly red now.

• stephanreiken

Yea, I saw that playing the game yesterday I'm not sure what happened but I'll fix it with the next update. Thanks! ^^

I have some thoughts to maybe updating the Bundles in Stardew too. I can't imagine modding this being too popular anyway, and I can add my modded crops as additional options to turn in the crop bundles without changing the requirements. Just as how some other bundles have more inputs than strictly required.

• eemie

The graphical issues are because you are probably using xnb node or a different tool that causes it. It happens in the unpacking or packing process. If you use XNBExtractor (version 2.2.0 I think) you won't have the problem anymore.

I like the idea of adding to the bundles!

• stephanreiken

stephanreiken updated [SMAPI] Stephan's Lots of Crops with a new update entry:

Cooking update

Read the rest of this update entry...

eemie likes this.
                      • eemie

Sadly the author of the more crops mod hasn't updated their mod at all since the 1.1 update. Will you make his mod compatible with yours this time or nah? If not, that's alright. We'll find a fixer of this mod eventually lol.

• stephanreiken

The problem is getting the author's permission to do so.

Aveloren and eemie like this.
                          • Inkweaver22

Inkweaver22 Phantasmal Quasar

So do the new recipes not appear in your kitchen/collections screen until we learn them? Not even as silhouettes?

• stephanreiken

That is strange are you sure you used the latest version? Ah this thread didn't update with the mod update so the thread's link is to the old version (fixing that now)

Inkweaver22 likes this.
                              • Aveloren

Aveloren Subatomic Cosmonaut

This is the sad truth. But some modders on the forum have taken to considering a finite amount of time before they consider a mod abandoned, and "adopt" it until the owner comes back. I have considered doing this myself, but simply lack the time (and patience).
                                My hat is off to you if you take it on. Great mod and I hate the see it die.

• eemie

I second this.

• SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

me too! :D Its not like you're stealing or anything, it would be so only because of popular request. In my experience, if a modder left for more than a few months they usually does not come back (at least not in the forseeable future). So if you can take it on, you have our support and blessings :p

• eemie

Regardless stephan can say no just because he doesn't want to fix the mod. That's okay too :)

• Seitou

Seitou Big Damn Hero

@stephanreiken Hi friend. I just wanted to give you a heads up and let you know that something about your mod is crashing with version 1.2.7 of Stardew Valley. It has something to do with the produce and seeds, because the plants grow just fine once planted. I'm including the Error log to see if that at all helpful.

Attached Files:

• stephanreiken

I'll try to find the time to look into it in the next day or so.