RELEASED [SMAPI] Stephan's Lots of Crops 2.0.0

More Crops!

Tags:
  1. stephanreiken

stephanreiken Pangalactic Porcupine

Stephan's Lots of Crops

This mod adds 9 new crops to Stardew Valley.

-Special Thanks-
    MysticTempest for updating my mod in my absence as a part of the compatibility version with MysticTempest's Tea mod.

-=Installation=-

1. Install the latest Json Assets into your mods folder. It can be found at https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1720

2. Extract the this mod's folder into your mod's folder.

3. Have fun!

Disclaimer: This mod is copyright of stephanreiken and is provided as is, use at your own risk.

-=Download=-
    Link Above or on the mod page
    Also on the Nexus https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3171/?tab=description

-Changelog-

2.0.0 - SDV 1.3 Update
    Now dependent on Json Assets, bundle modifications have been lost. Small tweaks to various settings.

1.41 - Bugfix
    Removed reference that should only be there in the compatibility version.

1.4 - SDV 1.2 Update
    Updated to SDV 1.2 to reflect new languages, no major changes to the mod itself. Doesn't support non-En

1.3 - Bundles Update
    Updated bundles, adding all modded crops to their respective seasons (those bundles still take only 4 to complete)

1.2 - Real Cooking Bugfix
    Updated Cooking items to be added by Friendship or Skill, as the TV is hardcoded not to work with new additions.

1.1 - Cooking Update
    Adds 6 Cooking Items/Recipies unlocked by the TV
    Adds all items to universal Likes, and adds some NPC specific Dislikes (some dislike all vegetables, etc)
    Fixed corruption in springobjects, discoloration on ice crystals in the mines.

1.0 - Release

-=Content=-
    [​IMG]

-Crops-
    This Mod adds the following crops to Stardew Valley. Seeds are sold from year 1 at Pierre's, scroll to the bottom of the list. It also adds 6 cooking recipes purchased at Pierre's in year 2.

Spring
    -Turnips-
    Seed Price: 20
    Crop Price: 55
    Grow: 4 Days

-Cucumbers-
    Seed Price: 160
    Crop Price: 85
    Grow: 10 Days
    Regrow: 4 Days

-Peas- (This is a Trellis crop)
    Seed Price: 50
    Crop Price: 40
    Grow: 12 Days
    Regrow: 2 Days

Summer
    -Pineapples-
    Seed Price: 200
    Crop Price: 140
    Grow: 17 Days
    Regrow: 3 Days

-Watermelon-
    Seed Price: 120
    Crop Price: 110
    Grow: 14 Days
    Regrow: 4 Days

-Onion-
    Seed Price: 40
    Crop Price: 80
    Grow: 5 Days

Fall
    -Carrot-
    Seed Price: 20
    Crop Price: 55
    Grow: 7 Days

-Spinach-
    Seed Price: 40
    Crop Price: 100
    Grow: 8 Days

-Peanut- (Multiharvest)
    Seed Price: 90
    Crop Price: 90
    Grow: 12 Days

-Cooking-
    This mod adds the following recipes purchased at Pierre's starting at year 2.

Onion Rings
    Pineapple Pizza
    Pea Soup
    PBJ Sandwich
    Spinach Dip
    Spring Salad

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    • stephanreiken

Also, not much progress on getting into the SeedShop but more crops!

[​IMG]

• eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Keep up the good work

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

Yes I am looking forward to this.

• LPkun

LPkun Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nice work! Keep it up.

• stephanreiken

Thanks!

With help from Discord I've figured out how to put seeds into the shop so now it's only a matter of not playing Dragon Quest Builders long enough to draw the 6 out of 9 total crops that I still need to draw. I'll work on getting more in like cooking recipes. But for now, I'll get 3 crops for every season.

• SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

• stephanreiken

He logged in earlier this month, I don't want to pry into other people's mods if they are going to update it themselves

• stephanreiken

The crops are all drawn and work now, just need to finish up the mod to add seeds to the shop and tweak the settings.
                  [​IMG]

eemie, lannihamm, tegobash and 2 others like this.
                  • SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

Keep it up! Good work so far, i'll be looking forward to this. Let me know if you need testers and stuff.

Some crops that I want to suggest; Rice, Broccoli, Quinoa, Tea, Pomelo.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
                      lannihamm likes this.
                    • lannihamm

lannihamm Pangalactic Porcupine

i'm interested in testing as well, if you need it. do you have any plans to create new fruit trees as well in the future?

• eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

I love this! I can test them out before you add them to the shop, I can use the item spawner mod.

I'd love the addition of dragon fruit

• stephanreiken

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
                          foghorn and lannihamm like this.
                        • SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

Oh yay! nice! I'll let you know how it is after I test it out :D

Edit: wait do we have to replace the content files? This is not a mod override ? cuz I have some files that i've modified and I can't simply replace the files randomly without knowing what the content inside was changed.

• stephanreiken

@SKKN: Its the only way I currently know how to do the crops properly. The work around for compatibility would be to merge the changes manually in those xnb files. Even if I figured out how to push the crop items in code (to avoid replacing the Object Information or Crops data files) I would still need to replace the Crops and Spring Objects tile maps because of how difficult it is to get Stardew to use something else.

Contact me on Discord, stephanreiken, if you want me to help you work around other changes.

I've started to expand the mod already, something I didn't realize earlier was that I needed to modify the likes/dislikes xnb file to add the crops in. Just as universal likes for now but I may make more detailed changes before release.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
                            • General Chaos

General Chaos Pangalactic Porcupine

Thank you for this mod, this adds just enough more to each season without an explosion of crop types :rofl:. Funny thing is these crops are rather standard here in the U.S. and since Concerned Ape is american , I am rather surprised he didn't add them to the default game.

• stephanreiken

Let me know what you think about the profit to cost balance with these. I think I need to buff Pineapples.

• Lokyaziis

Lokyaziis Space Hobo

Hi... I always got the same error !!

Thanks for any help...

Attached Files:

• stephanreiken

Strange, its erroring off of the smapi logging. Are you running this on PC?

• stephanreiken

I commented out the logging in this ALPHA version but other bugs may exist.

And for everyone that follows the thread, test this alpha version! It adds 6 cooking recipes to the television and all new items have entries in the likes and dislikes for NPCs. Except for NPCs that specifically dislike things (Some don't like vegetables) all items are likes for everyone. I still need to adjust healing values I think for the new recipies, and Spinich Dip should increase Combat by 3 but right now does Defense by 3

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zbw85u1ioooibt0/StephansLotsofCrops1.1ALPHA.zip

foghorn likes this.