Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Cosmos Killer

@Lucaines The game is crashing trying to load a DildosBachelors tilesheet; is that one you've created? If so, did you copy it into the mod folder which has the map you're editing?

@fillythepotato I might be able to fix it for you by forcing the upgrade to complete without the spouse, then restoring the spouse. Can you post a zip of your save files and Mods folder? (If it's too big to post here, you can upload it to a site like catbox and post the link here.)

• fillythepotato

fillythepotato Seal Broken

Oooh, thank you so much!! Hopefully, I did this right.

Attached Files:

• Lucaines

Lucaines Yeah, You!

Interesting.. I removed that tilesheet from the folder. It's not *supposed* to be there. I think what caused the issue was that in the Tent.xnb map from the base game (not Smapi-modded), even though I removed the object from that tilesheet, I didn't remove the actual sheet.

Now, as for the other folder where I added stuff instead of removing.. I thought the solution here would just be the opposite or something like that, but it's not working. Would you mind taking a look here aswell?
        https://log.smapi.io/TYSqtbFz
        Thank you so much, again!

Thanks for not judging about that name too btw lol.

• Pathoschild

@fillythepotato The attached save should fix it. The date should be the same, but with the upgrade completed.

@Lucaines Do you need Advanced Location Loader? If not you can remove it to fix that error.

Attached Files:

• fillythepotato

fillythepotato Seal Broken

Oh gosh, thank you SO much for this!! \(; - ; ) I appreciate it a lot! Hope you have a wonderful day!<3

Pathoschild likes this.
            • Lucaines

Lucaines Yeah, You!

It worked! Thanks very much. ^^

• stellarsalem

stellarsalem Orbital Explorer

Hi! I just downloaded SVE (along with updating a few I had before) and now for some reason whenever I try to put something on the ground the game crashes. Like I try to plant something or put a bomb on the ground and the curser disappears and then it crashes right after. I haven't seen anyone else with this problem so I was wondering if anyone could take a look and help me?

Here's the log: https://log.smapi.io/KGLkHphu

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@stellarsalem Clean up your Json Assets installs - it really doesn't like duplicate objects. Probably all you need to do is take out Sakura's Cafe..

• stellarsalem

stellarsalem Orbital Explorer

Moragaine likes this.
                  • PeachiiePiie

PeachiiePiie Space Hobo

Hey all~

I'm having some issues trying to sort out a mod on my game :c Could anyone help me out here? I've tried to redownload it and reinstall it about 5 times but no luck so far D: D: D:
                    ***Warning NSFW MOD**

[Content Patcher] Error preloading content pack 'Horny Bachelors for Content Patcher'. Technical details:
                    Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Can't parse JSON file at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\[CP] Horny Bachelors\content.json. This doesn't seem to be valid JSON.
                    Technical details: After parsing a value an unexpected character was encountered: {. Path 'Changes[14]', line 720, position 8.
                    at StardewModdingAPI.Toolkit.Serialisation.JsonHelper.ReadJsonFileIfExists[TModel](String fullPath, TModel& result)
                    at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentPack.ReadJsonFile[TModel](String path)
                    at ContentPatcher.ModEntry.<GetContentPacks>d__24.MoveNext() in C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Pathoschild\ContentPatcher\ModEntry.cs:line 291

I legitimately have not a clue how to fix this if anyone does it would help <3

• Pathoschild

@PeachiiePiie The content pack's content.json has some broken JSON syntax. Can you link to the mod page you're downloading it from?

• PeachiiePiie

PeachiiePiie Space Hobo

Of course! ^^ I originally got it from the nexus page but that came up with its not SMAPI mod so it didn't work. On the SMAPI set up thingy it said go to this site to find the CP version so I got that one.

Nexus og: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/791
                        CP version: https://community.playstarbound.com...ent-patcher-packs.141577/page-25#post-3286927

• Pathoschild

• PeachiiePiie

PeachiiePiie Space Hobo

Ahh I see; Thank you so much for your help @Pathoschild <3

I just tried it and the same issue happened :c

• PeachiiePiie

PeachiiePiie Space Hobo

Tried the one you suggested and it didn't work :c

After looking it came up with the same thing after trying the Revamp one ;~;

[Content Patcher] Error preloading content pack 'Horny Bachelors for Content Patcher'. Technical details:
                            Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Can't parse JSON file at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\[CP] Horny Bachelors\content.json. This doesn't seem to be valid JSON.
                            Technical details: After parsing a value an unexpected character was encountered: {. Path 'Changes[14]', line 720, position 8.
                            at StardewModdingAPI.Toolkit.Serialisation.JsonHelper.ReadJsonFileIfExists[TModel](String fullPath, TModel& result)
                            at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentPack.ReadJsonFile[TModel](String path)
                            at ContentPatcher.ModEntry.<GetContentPacks>d__24.MoveNext() in C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Pathoschild\ContentPatcher\ModEntry.cs:line 291

• Pathoschild

@PeachiiePiie Make sure you delete the old folder too; that error is still for the previous mod (e.g. the new version has a folder named "BP" instead of "[CP] Horny Bachelors").

• PeachiiePiie

PeachiiePiie Space Hobo

Ahh okay! I'll give that a go!

So sorry about all the hassle ^^"

• PeachiiePiie

PeachiiePiie Space Hobo

IT WORKED! <3

EEEEEE thank you so much! <3

• 백지현

백지현 Space Spelunker

If you save it, you will be forced to terminate it. Please fix it.:catcry:

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild