1. Hey Guest! Our new game Wargroove has released! Check out the forums or wiki for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Cosmos Killer

2. hongdabi

hongdabi Void-Bound Voyager

3. Moragaine

Moragaine Big Damn Hero

@hongdabi You are using the wrong Smapi with the new beta build of the game. You either need to update your Smapi or revert your game version to the current stable build.

• HyperWindy

HyperWindy Void-Bound Voyager

• Moragaine

Moragaine Big Damn Hero

@HyperWindy Looks like a problem with your spouse room - more than that, I'm not sure. Try removing any mods that affect the spouse room and try playing again.

• FreshValleyFarmer

FreshValleyFarmer Space Spelunker

• Moragaine

Moragaine Big Damn Hero

@FreshValleyFarmer Your game version is the new 1.3.35 beta, but you're still using an older version of Smapi. You can upgrade your Smapi and other mods or revert to the stable version of the game.

• deadpanmoony

deadpanmoony Orbital Explorer

Hey I'm a relativity new to using mods and I've never had an issue before but all of a sudden the game crashes on start up? I tried deleting all of my mods and reinstalling smapi but it still crashes. I can play it without going through smapi but I want to get my mods working again ya know? After I start it up after a crash it gave me the message to ask for help here and to give my crash data https://log.smapi.io/AjcayyU5 . Please help??

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You're using the non-beta version of SMAPI with the beta version of the game; either upgrade SMAPI and the mods that you're trying to use, or opt out of the beta and revert to the stable release :3

• JetcockGerard27

JetcockGerard27 Space Hobo

New to using mods on stardew, tried out some mods w/ a friend yesterday and the game was running completely fine. Then today i try to join him and after a bit my game crashed. From that point on my game keeps on crashing anytime i try to join him. We tried everything we could think of, we made a new data, i restarted my game, i even went as far as deleting everything for stardew valley and redownloading it. At first I thought it mightve been a glitch involving an item i picked up, but if that were the case it shouldnt have crashed in the fresh new world that was made. This is the crash log for the most recent crash. https://log.smapi.io/LnpsHneC

• Mizzion

Mizzion Big Damn Hero

Looks like the mod Rich Presence is bugging out on you.

• zalladane

zalladane Void-Bound Voyager

https://log.smapi.io/n5sA2Vfb
                  hi im having trouble with my smapi it crashed to day plus it was doing something weird with the map id enter from one place but when i exited id be half way across the map before cave.PNG in cave.PNG after cave.PNG

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
                  • Mizzion

Mizzion Big Damn Hero

Looks like your DeepWoods mod is bugging out on you. Not sure on the warp issue tho. Could be the map you're using has messed up warp coords.

zalladane likes this.
                    • Pathoschild

@JetcockGerard27 That looks like an issue with Json Assets; I suggest reporting it on that mod's page. (Discord Rich Presence has a few errors too, but it's not the cause of your crash.)

• zalladane

thank you im not sure how to fix it tho so i may just remove it

• zalladane

does anyone know why this keeps showing up? https://log.smapi.io/mBDthB7t

[SMAPI] An error occured in the overridden update loop: Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializationException: Self referencing loop detected for property 'GraphicsDevice' with type 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice'. Path 'Mods[44].Mod.spookyGemTex.GraphicsDevice.RasterizerState'.
                          at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalWriter.CheckForCircularReference(JsonWriter writer, Object value, JsonProperty property, JsonContract contract, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerProperty)
                          at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalWriter.CalculatePropertyValues(JsonWriter writer, Object value, JsonContainerContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonProperty property, JsonContract& memberContract, Object& memberValue)
                          at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalWriter.SerializeObject(JsonWriter writer, Object value, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract collectionContract, JsonProperty containerProperty)
                          at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalWriter.SerializeValue(JsonWriter writer, Object value, JsonContract valueContract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerProperty)
                          at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalWriter.SerializeObject(JsonWriter writer, Object value, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract collectionContract, JsonProperty containerProperty)
                          at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalWriter.SerializeValue(JsonWriter writer, Object value, JsonContract valueContract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerProperty)
                          at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalWriter.SerializeList(JsonWriter writer, IEnumerable values, JsonArrayContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract collectionContract, JsonProperty containerProperty)
                          at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalWriter.Serialize(JsonWriter jsonWriter, Object value, Type objectType)
                          at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.SerializeInternal(JsonWriter jsonWriter, Object value, Type objectType)
                          at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.SerializeObjectInternal(Object value, Type type, JsonSerializer jsonSerializer)
                          at StardewModdingAPI.Toolkit.Serialisation.JsonHelper.Serialise[TModel](TModel model, Formatting formatting)
                          at StardewModdingAPI.Toolkit.Serialisation.JsonHelper.WriteJsonFile[TModel](String fullPath, TModel model)
                          at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.InitialiseAfterGameStart() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 425
                          at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.InitialiseAfterGameStarted() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 185
                          at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 284

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
                          • Pathoschild

@zalladane It looks like you enabled a SMAPI debug option and it's not correctly handling one of your mods. Reinstalling SMAPI will reset the internal options, which should fix that.

• zalladane

i tried that but its still doing that how do i find which mod is the problem?

• Pathoschild

Can you post a new SMAPI log after reinstalling SMAPI and trying it again?

• LukeThePotato

LukeThePotato Void-Bound Voyager