Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

2. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

SMAPI 2.11 beta is now available! For the Stardew Valley 1.3.35+ beta branch only.

This mainly adds support for Stardew Valley 1.3.35-beta, improves save backup, fixes bugs, and makes changes for modders. See the release page for more info.

• crzyjoker

crzyjoker Space Hobo

Hello everyone, if anyone could help me, my modded game keeps crashing in multiplayer. I was playing with my girlfriend, who was the main player.

I ended up passing out inside the main house (her's) and then I was teleported to my cabin before the game screen went to that screen that overhauls all of the earnings for that day. After that, we tried continuing playing but my screen wouldn't load, only her screen. She could see my character and try to interact with him but I was still stuck at loading.

I closed the game and told her to try again, but I can never get past the loading screen even though her game starts running in real-time because it thinks I was able to log in.

We tried going back to the save file of the previous day, but it was still stuck at loading screen. Eventually it led to a crash, here's the log file:

https://log.smapi.io/6andDsSs

We have the same mods installed.

Thanks in advance!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@crzyjoker Try updating your mods to the latest versions (see the purple update alerts in that log). Especially MTN, since the version you have breaks SMAPI's multiplayer API.

• SkylerYapper856

SkylerYapper856 Void-Bound Voyager

I am having trouble installing SMAPI.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• hubsforhanzo

hubsforhanzo Intergalactic Tourist

Hello everybody! I'm having some trouble launching my game. It worked fine before, but I updated and now the game crashes every time I try to open it! The window of the game shows up and I can hear the title music, but the screen is purple and flashes, and then the game quits. I don't really know why. If anybody could help, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Here is my log file:
            https://log.smapi.io/F3Ci1tzv

Thank you!

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@hubsforhanzo Your game version is 1.3.35, which in the new beta branch, you need to update to Smapi 2.11-beta and see if that fixes it.

• SkylerYapper856

• SkylerYapper856

• SkylerYapper856

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@SkylerYapper856
                • When you download SMAPI, if given the option make sure you choose save file instead of run, open, or similar.
                • Make sure you extract the downloaded zip, and run the installer from the new folder that creates.
                • Try repairing .NET Framework and see if it still happens.
                • If all else fails, you can try a manual install (see the README in the download).

• piggypoo54

piggypoo54 Void-Bound Voyager

• KariKariPudding

KariKariPudding Void-Bound Voyager

My cursor doesn't appear when I boot up the game and when I click my save file the games just closes.

https://log.smapi.io/R2rfSRgX Das my log

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• hongdabi

hongdabi Void-Bound Voyager

• Moragaine

@hongdabi You are using the wrong Smapi with the new beta build of the game. You either need to update your Smapi or revert your game version to the current stable build.

• HyperWindy

HyperWindy Void-Bound Voyager

• Moragaine

@HyperWindy Looks like a problem with your spouse room - more than that, I'm not sure. Try removing any mods that affect the spouse room and try playing again.

• FreshValleyFarmer

FreshValleyFarmer Space Spelunker

Thread Status:
                      Not open for further replies.