1. Hey Guest! Our new game Wargroove has released! Check out the forums or wiki for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

1. 13akoors

13akoors Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Have you first tried updating your 1 mod that says it needs updating?
    Also, do you have and XNB mods? If so, try resetting your game files and playing without those

• valkryeloyd14

valkryeloyd14 Intergalactic Tourist

thanks for replying :) sadly that mod didnt have update so i tried removing that mod and the game still crashes
      yes i did have XNB mods and after i reinstall the game ,nothing change the game still crash

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Cosmos Killer

@valkryeloyd14 That save works fine for me, so it's probably one of your mods. Can you post a zip of your full Mods folder?

• TradSkin

TradSkin Orbital Explorer

Hey
          My game keeps crashing whenever I enter my farm map. I need some help, please

Attached Files:

• valkryeloyd14

• Pathoschild

@TradSkin Does that happen if you remove the cranber.fireflies pack for Custom Critters?

• Pathoschild

@valkryeloyd14 Does it happen if you remove Deep Woods temporarily?

• valkryeloyd14

yes it still happen,i notice that some of my mods have updates heres all my files mod after the update my.mixtape.moe/rxxusr.rar and my smapi log https://log.smapi.io/XRM0743w
                i also have extra cabins when i used unlimited player for multiplayer i tried to demolish the buildings because i no longer use them but after i go to sleep it still crash :nuruundead:

• 13akoors

Have you tried playing with no mods at all, and see if the issue still happens?

• valkryeloyd14

if i played with no mods at all,the game wont load :nuruundead: it stuck at loading...

• Pathoschild

• esthericious

esthericious Intergalactic Tourist

• 13akoors

As a start, it seems BJSThunderStorm crashed on launch. Have you tried removing that mod?

• esthericious

esthericious Intergalactic Tourist

Yup, I have tried removing that mod. It seems to be crashing when I spawn charcoal kilns or seasonal decors using CJB items spawner & after placing 5 charcoal kilns & 1 seasonal decor down. It crashes 3 times while I was doing that.

• Pathoschild

• taiiko

taiiko Intergalactic Tourist

hello!! not sure if this was posted before, but whenever i try to do anything with smapi, i get the "Windows cannot find 'internal/windows-install.exe'." error. anyone know a fix? i'd love to use my mods again ;v;

• Pathoschild

• taiiko

ahh i just tried both, neither worked ;; thanks for replying though!

• Pathoschild

@taiiko Does the file exist if you look at the internal subfolder? If so, what happens if you run it directly?

• taiiko

it installed! and i can run stardew with smapi again, thank you so much!!