Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kendermouse

kendermouse Void-Bound Voyager

I'll try that, thanks.

• Ajajane

Ajajane Big Damn Hero

@Pathoschild I did as you suggested and short of a new error from Movement Speed, https://log.smapi.io/an0Z25GU, I was able to save the game without issue. So my next step should be loading back in the mods I removed to find the culprit, right?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Ajajane Yep. Mods which patch the game code are more likely to conflict, so it might also be an interaction between those.

• Starfeline

Starfeline Void-Bound Voyager

Hi,

Every time I try to complete the vault bundle and go to sleep the game crashes. I haven't completed any other bundles so I don't know if they also make the game crash. When I go to sleep I get about two seconds into the Junimo cutscene before it crashes. I use the "Community Center Bundle Overhauls" mod on the Nexus if that means anything.

Anyway, here's my log: https://log.smapi.io/kdaJ3a4k

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Starfeline

Starfeline Void-Bound Voyager

I've attempted to upload but it's telling me the upload is too large when that's not the case. Is there another way I can send the folders to you?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• CarelessGuy

CarelessGuy Void-Bound Voyager

I just signed up, because Stardew Valley keeps crashing when I go to sleep, and I was told to go here by the smapi engine when I tried to load the game. Can someone help plz? Also here's the file I was told to put here https://log.smapi.io/EnKWJC5R

• CarelessGuy

I updated smapi and my mods, still crashes when sleeping, but there's a different link this time so maybe it will help https://log.smapi.io/pEPpb1se

• MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

Those errors seem to be the mod "Map Tweaks 1.0 by SpaghettiLord1010" missing some files. It may just need to be reinstalled, or it might be errors within the mod itself in which case you should report it to the mod author & disable it.

• CarelessGuy

Ok, I'll try without map tweaks. Atleast it won't be that bad to go without it, I just liked the expanded greenhouse.

• CarelessGuy

It stopped crashing, but now some of my sprinklers I put in the expanded area of the greenhouse are in the void. Atleast they'll remind me to eventually try that mod again.

• hoetorii12345

hoetorii12345 Aquatic Astronaut

does anyone have a link to a mod that changes the clock (not golden clock) inventory etc to white? i wanna fit it in with my theme. i feel like its a thing but i cant find it on nexus.

• vikmar

vikmar Space Hobo

Hello. I am bad in linux (mint L:rofl:E one 17.2). Do all instruction. Original run, but smapi not. Please help! :catsparkle:
                          [​IMG]

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Thaylie

Thaylie Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, my game keeps crashing if I am on my farm at 6pm or later. It started doing this as soon as spring started on my fifth year. It only crashes if I run the game through SMAPI.

My error log always ends with:

[23:00:22 TRACE game] Warping to Farm
                            [23:00:22 ERROR SMAPI] An error occured in the overridden draw loop: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                            at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.DrawImpl(GameTime gameTime) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 1076
                            at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Draw(GameTime gameTime) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 828
                            [23:00:22 TRACE SMAPI] Recovering sprite batch from error...
                            [23:00:22 TRACE SMAPI] Disposing...
                            [23:00:22 TRACE SMAPI] Disposing the content coordinator. Content managers will no longer be usable after this point.

Any ideas what I can do to fix this?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Thaylie

Thaylie Void-Bound Voyager

• 13akoors

13akoors Scruffy Nerf-Herder

While Pathos gets back to you on any other possible issues, have you tried updating the 5 mods that say they have updates

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Yep, can you update those and post a new log if it still happens then?

Thread Status:
                                Not open for further replies.