Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

2. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

SMAPI 2.6 beta 18 is now available! (For Stardew Valley 1.3 beta only.)

Release notes:
    • For players:
      • Improved startup performance and memory usage in some cases.
      • Fixed tilesheets not updating for season transition.
      • Fixed list_items and player_add commands not handling secret notes.
    • For modders:
      • Updated NuGet package:
        • Added reference to new SMAPI DLL.
        • Added option to ignore custom files by regex.
      • Fixed input API not available through the mod helpers.
    • For SMAPI developers:
      • Added StardewModdingAPI.Toolkit.CoreInterfaces assembly for toolkit interfaces available to SMAPI mods.
      • Updated to Mono.Cecil 0.10 and updated other packages.
    For modders: you need to update the NuGet package to compile your mods against beta 18 and later. Released mods should still work fine since SMAPI will rewrite them.

• wolfwantsred

wolfwantsred Void-Bound Voyager

Having trouble with the game crashing after the first cut-scene (and not letting me skip intro to begin with). I went through the error log a bit and updated the 3 mods, but it's still saying they need an update. I also removed vanilla craftables, but no luck. I have the error log here if it helps.

• BearahSarah

BearahSarah Void-Bound Voyager

Hello! I keep getting this error. I'm not sure why it's searching in the C: when I indiciated the E:

[SMAPI] SMAPI 2.5.5 with Stardew Valley 1.2.33 on Microsoft Windows 10 Home
        [SMAPI] Mods go here: E:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods
        [SMAPI] The game failed unexpectedly: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley\Content\XACT\FarmerSounds.xgs'.
        at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
        at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
        at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
        at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.AudioEngine..ctor(String settingsFile, TimeSpan lookAheadTime, String rendererId)
        at StardewValley.Game1.Initialize()
        at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
        at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
        at StardewModdingAPI.Program.RunInteractively() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Program.cs:line 253
        [SMAPI] Game has ended. Press any key to exit.

Any ideas?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• BearahSarah

@Pathoschild Is that the same as verifying? Because I've done that.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@BearahSarah Can you post a screenshot of this folder?
            Code:
            E:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Content\XACT

• BearahSarah

Attached Files:

• tenthousandcats

tenthousandcats Subatomic Cosmonaut

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Neechan13

Neechan13 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

(I don't know if this is the right place for this, please let me know if it isn't :))

While its not gamebreaking, the longevity mod breaks some character sprites (some glitch in and out like maru and Evelyn) and one schedule that I know of (sebastian just stayed in his room all day)

The worst is shane in joja mart when he works, and it doesn't know what to grab while the mod is installed, and it cycles through sprites that he shouldn't (it looks strange like he's having a mental break down)

I know its this mod because i just tested it by removing it and it fixed it.... (also, I'm in the beta, so maybe that's why?)

I'd figure i'd let someone know (and i'm running the lastest version of SMAPI 2.6-beta 18 )

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• tenthousandcats

tenthousandcats Subatomic Cosmonaut

@Pathoschild It started working when I removed the unofficial update of Custom Critters! No more errors since then.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@tenthousandcats Thanks for following up. I forwarded a message to the modder who updated it. :)

tenthousandcats likes this.
                  • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

SMAPI 2.6 beta 19 is now available! (For Stardew Valley 1.3 beta only.)

Release notes:
                    • For players:
                      • Added update alerts for incompatible mods with an unofficial update on the wiki.
                      • Fixed update checks failing when some mods don't have a mod ID.
                      • Fixed many mods failing if the player name is blank.
                      • Fixed repeated errors in some cases when a mod references a missing assembly.
                      • Fixed AssemblyResolutionException errors in rare cases.
                      • Removed the player_setlevel and player_setspeed commands, which weren't implemented in a useful way. Use a mod like CJB Cheats Menu if you need those.
                    • For modders:
                      • Added support for reloading NPC schedules through the content API.
                      • Added support for reading/writing ISemanticVersion to JSON.
                      • Added log parser option to view raw log.
                      • Fixed Context.IsPlayerFree being false during festivals.
                      • Fixed SaveEvents.AfterReturnToTitle event not triggered after a multiplayer disconnect.
                      • Fixed some mods getting rewritten unnecessarily in beta 18 and breaking debuggers.
                    • For SMAPI developers:
                      • Further development for the upcoming mod handler toolkit.

• Yickel

Yickel Intergalactic Tourist

Hello!
                      After installing beta 19 (and updating Content Patcher to the latest version) it seems none of my installed mods are loading, and I get this error:

https://log.smapi.io/GPKncwmG

Is this problem on my end? Thanks in advance.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Yickel Can you post a zip of your Mods folder?

Edit: I found the issue, so I'll post a followup update soon. Thanks for reporting it!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Jhio

Jhio Void-Bound Voyager

this error appears, the game close

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Thread Status:
                          Not open for further replies.