Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spaten

Spaten Big Damn Hero

Well after a few hours of testing I have narrowed it down to a conflict with the Cobalt mod. https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1723
    Not to say it's the fault of that mod. I'm no expert. I tested it alone with no crashes. It's conflicting with one of the other mods installed. I just don't have the time to test all of that. I have tried several configurations with no luck. Deleting that mod and keeping the other 80 or so I have installed works fine though.

• Vespeeking

Vespeeking Space Hobo

Hi im having a problem. When I try to harvest my crops I can't go on the tilted soil and harvest the crops. Here's my log https://log.smapi.io/q9NnUhGH

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
      • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Vespeeking

Vespeeking Space Hobo

@Pathoschild. Reset my files. Didnt encounter the problem again. But when I got my old farm.xnb mod it happened again. I'll let the author of that mod know about this problem. Thanks. :)

• FieryChaos

FieryChaos Cosmic Narwhal

• Vespeeking

Vespeeking Space Hobo

Yes it was.

• siesta630

siesta630 Void-Bound Voyager

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@siesta630 Your .NET Framework installation seems to be broken or corrupted. Try uninstalling .NET Framework and reinstalling .NET Framework 4.5.

• chad115

chad115 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

any idea when the new update to fix where smapi can't detect new mod versions? it's quite annoying

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@chad115 Do you mean when one mod has an invalid version? That's planned for the upcoming SMAPI 2.5.5. I'll probably release that next weekend.

• chad115

no at the bottom of the smapi log it says "couldent check for new mod versions. this wont affect your game, but you wont be notified of new updates for mods"

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• chad115

• Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

It looks like SMAPI was having issues while checking for mod updates. It happens to me once in a while aswell.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@chad115 You have Longevity installed, which has an invalid version number on Nexus. There's a bug where SMAPI will abort all update checks instead of skipping just that mod, which is fixed in the upcoming SMAPI 2.5.5.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

SMAPI 2.5.5 is now available! This fixes various issues and errors, and contains internal changes to support the upcoming Stardew Valley 1.3 beta.

Pangaearocks and margotbean like this.
                        • UnderLust_Sins

UnderLust_Sins Void-Bound Voyager

so my Stardew valley game crashed about a half hr ago, and now whenever I try to play the game the SMAPI terminal thing says it won't load and the only reason it's giving is "this may be due to bugs in the game". was reccommended I report it here, look for help and attach the crash file-

/Users/annapobihushchyj/.config/StardewValley/ErrorLogs/SMAPI-crash.txt

I just wanna play, what do I do to be able to play (please tell me it's really simple i am not good at understanding technology)

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@UnderLust_Sins You didn't upload the actual crash file (that's just the path on your computer), but you can resume playing by pressing enter when that message appears.

• Pangaearocks

Pangaearocks Big Damn Hero

This might just me being dense, but when trying to run the file manually in terminal on a Linux system I get various errors, due to the space in the filename.

Thankfully I could update SMAPI with double-clicking the file and choosing Terminal. But maybe a different filename would help for people trying to run it manually? For instance when trying to run sh install on Linux.sh (in the correct folder) I get the error message: sh: 0: Can't open install

As mentioned I got it updated, but just thought I'd mention this after all :)

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Pangaearocks When running it through the terminal, I think you can run sh "install on Linux.sh" or sh install\ on\ Linux.sh to fix that. I might rename it to install-on-Linux.sh to avoid any confusion though.

Thread Status:
                                Not open for further replies.