Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ziyue

ziyue Space Hobo

2. Tithonius

Tithonius Aquatic Astronaut

I am now in contact with the devs on Github, will continue my bug testing there

• tnalswltjr

tnalswltjr Void-Bound Voyager

help me:(
      i can't speak english well, so i hope you understand.
      I send you this pile.(SMAPI-crash)
      please tell me about error quickly ;(

Attached Files:

• Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

Looks like you have a mod called "More Pets and Animals" that's having issues. @Entoarox would know best about it, since it's their mod.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

logs should be handled using https://log.smapi.io - due to the sheer amount of mods people have these days, I am no longer accepting raw logs.

• tnalswltjr

[SMAPI] The StardewValley.Menus.ItemGrabMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
            System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: 지정한 키가 사전에 없습니다.
            위치: System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
            위치: StardewValley.Menus.IClickableMenu.drawToolTip(SpriteBatch b, String hoverText, String hoverTitle, Item hoveredItem, Boolean heldItem, Int32 healAmountToDisplay, Int32 currencySymbol, Int32 extraItemToShowIndex, Int32 extraItemToShowAmount, CraftingRecipe craftingIngredients, Int32 moneyAmountToShowAtBottom)
            위치: StardewValley.Menus.ItemGrabMenu.draw(SpriteBatch b)
            위치: StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.DrawImpl(GameTime gameTime) 파일 C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:줄 1264

sorry please one more help me
            i don't understand

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
            • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• tnalswltjr

Thankyou everyone! I remove content folder and mods folder. :(
              I should install many mod and content file again but I'm happy to play game again. Thank you!!! :)

• Aussie@<3

Aussie@<3 Orbital Explorer

I have a mac and was just wondering how I uninstall SMAPI?? thanks

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

SMAPI 2.5 beta 4 is now available (see download and release notes).

See the first beta announcement for a summary of what's new in SMAPI 2.5. This build adds mod detection when handling errors (so most errors are now logged under the name of the mod that caused them) and fixes a few issues.

[Edit: download removed; see latest version instead.]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
                  • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

SMAPI 2.5 beta 5 is now available (see download and release notes). This removes a stray test error in beta 4.

[Edit: download removed; see latest version instead.]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
                    • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

SMAPI 2.5 is now available!

This release mainly...
                      • Adds support for content packs.
                        Content packs are collections of files for a SMAPI mod to load. These can be installed directly under Mods like a normal SMAPI mod, get automatic update and compatibility checks, and provide convenient APIs to the mods that read them. (Existing content packs for some mods will need an update to work this way.)
                      • Adds mod detection for unhandled errors (so most errors now mention which mod caused them).
                      • Adds install scripts for Linux/Mac (no more manual terminal commands!).
                      • Adds the missing mod's name and URL to dependency errors.
                      • And includes various other fixes and improvements.

• putaytoe

putaytoe Void-Bound Voyager

hey, I installed the new SMAPI, but I'm getting an error...I tried to put it into the SMAPI log parser, but frustratingly, it won't display? it keeps resetting the website like I haven't typed anything in. I updated a few of the mods that SMAPI said in the console could be updated, but now none of my custom crops from Json Assets are loading? I understand if that isn't your problem, but I was wondering if perhaps you knew what was going wrong or where? I think it's Json Assets (which I updated as well), because I can load my farm, but none of the custom crops render properly (empty spaces, or wrong graphics) and when I go to harvest them, it drops a bunch of items that if I pick them up in my inventory, just say "Error item" and have a shadow but nothing else?

Here's my SMAPI log (attached), but what follows here is the part that was red in the console:
                        [23:57:11 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed in the GameEvents.UpdateTick event. Technical details:
                        System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
                        at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
                        at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
                        at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)
                        at JsonAssets.Mod.AssignIds(String type, Int32 starting, IList`1 data) in G:\StardewValley\Mods\JsonAssets\Mod.cs:line 350
                        at JsonAssets.Mod.secondUpdate(Object sender, EventArgs args) in G:\StardewValley\Mods\JsonAssets\Mod.cs:line 59
                        at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent.Raise() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 110​

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Hi @putaytoe. I just deployed a fix for the log parser issue, sorry about that. As for Json Assets, it looks like its content packs aren't being loaded; did you keep the Mods/JsonAssets/ContentPacks folder when you updated?

• putaytoe

I did, was I supposed to get rid of it? (I noticed you added content pack compatibility in the SMAPI update, but I didn't wholly understand what that meant, exactly)
                            Thanks for your quick response!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Nope, you should keep that folder. (Json Assets is migrating to SMAPI content packs, but most of its content packs haven't been updated yet.) I suggest asking for help in the Json Assets support thread, they'll be able to provide more specific help. :)

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

SMAPI 2.5.1 and 2.5.2 are now available!

Main changes:
                                • Fixed event crash in rare cases with SMAPI 2.5.
                                • Fixed mod asset changes not taking effect in some cases.
                                • Fixed blank page after uploading a log in some cases.

• putaytoe

ok cool, your help is much appreciated! thanks for explaining that!

• Shail0123

Shail0123 Aquatic Astronaut

Can someone help every time i go to sleep after finishing day 12 Fall Year one the game crashes and says i have the error file attached, please help.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
                                    Thread Status:
                                    Not open for further replies.