RELEASED [SMAPI] Shop Expander: Buy stacks of 999 for common resources.

Discussion in 'Gameplay Mechanics' started by Entoarox, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Does the game show a message that it correctly identified and processed the item into a stack?

• Ordaeanu

Ordaeanu Poptop Tamer

snip.PNG

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• Ordaeanu

Ordaeanu Poptop Tamer

Yes,Visited the shop on Thursday,Friday and Saturday after making the condition.

Before that i tried
        spring,summer,fall,winter including trying the season Im in alone.
        monday,tuesday,wednesday,thurday,friday,staurday,sunday- tried a few indivual days as well
        secondYear/!secondYear
        !earthquake/earthquake

I havent tried adding another item to the shops so Ill try that to see what happens

Edit

Added bug meat with the same condition as the bait as well as tried visiting the shop on a different save which was a Sunday.They dont appear.

here's a pic of my debug console

@Entoarox

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 1, 2016
        • DWrathh

DWrathh Big Damn Hero

This mod is exactly what I've been looking for but.. I don't see a config file when I download it.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

The config is generated when you first run the game with the mod installed, its the same for all other mods, some just feel like packaging the config for some reason.

• DWrathh

DWrathh Big Damn Hero

Oh! Okay! I feel like a total derp. Thank you xD

• Ordaeanu

Ordaeanu Poptop Tamer

Got them to show up in the shop but the conditions seem off

"FishShop",
                "684",
                "99",
                "!wednesday"
                ],
                [
                "FishShop",
                "685",
                "99",
                "!wednesday"
                ]

They both show up only on wednesday,with this condition shouldnt they show up every day except wednesday

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I just checked my code, and I can confirm that I made a typo for the negated weekday requirements that means they dont negate :p
                  Let me backport my improved conditions system from ALL into SE and push a fixed update :)

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Version 1.3 with a massively improved conditions system (Backported from ALL) is now available!
                    Bugfixes and improvements are also available :p

• Kattia

Kattia Subatomic Cosmonaut

I am trying to add the seasonal seeds into the other seasons but have run into a peculiar crash + error message. It gets very sad when I try to add just 1 seed packet for sale instead of 10 or any other number above 1. It crashes to desktop as soon as the newly added seed packets come into view in the shop window, and this is added to the log;

[10:47:42.016 ] [ShopExpander/DEBUG] Checking if object should be added: 1 Tomato Seeds:999
                      [10:47:42.016 ] [ShopExpander/DEBUG] Object passed location check
                      [10:47:42.016 ] [ShopExpander/DEBUG] Checking tile conditions...
                      [10:47:42.017 ] [ShopExpander/DEBUG] Checking tile conditions...
                      [10:47:42.017 ] [ShopExpander/DEBUG] Object passed condition checks and is being added to the current shop
                      [10:47:42.017 ] [ShopExpander/DEBUG] Detected single-item stack, inserting stardew item

Is this mod not set up to allow single item additions, and if so, would it be possible/difficult to add this functionality?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Please add the whole log, the debug just shows that a normal stardew item is beng inserted instead of my custom "stack" item, that is actually intentional behaviour.

• Kattia

Yes, I'm sorry, I realised my mistake when I woke up this morning. Serves me right for trying to figure it out late at night :V I forgot that there was a final error.

[07:24:09.447 ] Validating api paths...
                          [07:24:09.447 ] Initializing SDV Assembly...
                          [07:24:09.447 ] SDV Version: 1.07
                          [07:24:09.447 ] Starting SDV...
                          [07:24:09.447 ] Injecting New SDV Version...
                          [07:24:09.447 ] SMAPI Version: 0.40.0 Alpha
                          [07:24:09.618 ] Patching SDV Graphics Profile...
                          [07:24:09.634 ] LOADING MODS
                          [07:24:09.634 ] Found Manifest: D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\00 Configurable Machines\manifest.json
                          [07:24:09.899 ] Created psconfigs directory @D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\00 Configurable Machines\psconfigs
                          [07:24:09.915 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                          [07:24:09.915 ] LOADED MOD: Configurable Machines by KnockedMallard42 - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Add configurability options to the crafting machines (@ D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\00 Configurable Machines\ConfigurableMachines.dll)
                          [07:24:09.961 ] Found Manifest: D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\All Crops All Seasons\manifest.json
                          [07:24:09.977 ] Created psconfigs directory @D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\All Crops All Seasons\psconfigs
                          [07:24:09.977 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                          [07:24:09.977 ] LOADED MOD: All Crops All Seasons Mod by cantorsdust - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Allows all crops to be planted and grown during all seasons. (@ D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\All Crops All Seasons\All Crops All Seasons.dll)
                          [07:24:09.977 ] Found Manifest: D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\CJB Show Item Price\manifest.json
                          [07:24:09.993 ] Created psconfigs directory @D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\CJB Show Item Price\psconfigs
                          [07:24:10.008 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                          [07:24:10.008 ] LOADED MOD: CJB Show Item Sell Price by CJ Bok - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Show item sell price in your inventory! (@ D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\CJB Show Item Price\StardewCJB.dll)
                          [07:24:10.008 ] Found Manifest: D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\CJBAutomation\manifest.json
                          [07:24:10.024 ] Created psconfigs directory @D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\CJBAutomation\psconfigs
                          [07:24:10.039 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                          [07:24:10.039 ] LOADED MOD: CJB Automation by CJ Bok - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Automate processing of machines (@ D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\CJBAutomation\CJBAutomation.dll)
                          [07:24:10.039 ] Found Manifest: D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\CJBCheatsMenu\manifest.json
                          [07:24:10.055 ] Created psconfigs directory @D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\CJBCheatsMenu\psconfigs
                          [07:24:10.086 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                          [07:24:10.086 ] LOADED MOD: CJB Cheats Menu by CJ Bok - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Simple in-game cheats menu! (@ D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\CJBCheatsMenu\CJBCheatsMenu.dll)
                          [07:24:10.149 ] Found Manifest: D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\Colored Chests Mod\manifest.json
                          [07:24:10.164 ] Created psconfigs directory @D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\Colored Chests Mod\psconfigs
                          [07:24:10.227 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                          [07:24:10.227 ] LOADED MOD: ColoredChestsMod by Igorious - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Allows change chests color. (@ D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\Colored Chests Mod\Igorious.StardewValley.ColoredChestsMod.dll)
                          [07:24:10.258 ] Registered command: ccm_show
                          [07:24:10.258 ] Registered command: ccm_set
                          [07:24:10.258 ] Found Manifest: D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\DailyNotifications\manifest.json
                          [07:24:10.289 ] Created psconfigs directory @D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\DailyNotifications\psconfigs
                          [07:24:10.305 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                          [07:24:10.305 ] Found Manifest: D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\FreeBusRide\manifest.json
                          [07:24:10.305 ] LOADED MOD: Daily Notifications by dreamsicl - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Notifies you of any events today. (@ D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\DailyNotifications\Daily Notifications.dll)
                          [07:24:10.320 ] Created psconfigs directory @D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\FreeBusRide\psconfigs
                          [07:24:10.320 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                          [07:24:10.320 ] Found Manifest: D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\GateOpener\manifest.json
                          [07:24:10.320 ] LOADED MOD: Free Bus Ride by Entoarox - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: You got the bus working, so you can ride for free! (@ D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\FreeBusRide\FreeBusRide.dll)
                          [07:24:10.336 ] Created psconfigs directory @D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\GateOpener\psconfigs
                          [07:24:10.336 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                          [07:24:10.336 ] LOADED MOD: Gate Opener by mralbobo - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Opens and closes and gates based on proximity. (@ D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\GateOpener\GateOpener.dll)
                          [07:24:10.336 ] Found Manifest: D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\grassMod\manifest.json
                          [07:24:10.351 ] Created psconfigs directory @D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\grassMod\psconfigs
                          [07:24:10.367 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                          [07:24:10.367 ] LOADED MOD: Grass Growth Mod by Rafal Dunaj - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Makes grass go wild (@ D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\grassMod\GrassGrowthMod.dll)
                          [07:24:10.367 ] [INFO] Min Grass 5, - 10
                          [07:24:10.367 ] Found Manifest: D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\InstantGeode\manifest.json
                          [07:24:10.392 ] Created psconfigs directory @D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\InstantGeode\psconfigs
                          [07:24:10.394 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                          [07:24:10.394 ] LOADED MOD: InstantGeode by Basicallymeatthispoint - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Instant Geodes (@ D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\InstantGeode\InstantGeode.dll)
                          [07:24:10.394 ] Found Manifest: D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\NoSoilDecay\manifest.json
                          [07:24:10.409 ] Created psconfigs directory @D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\NoSoilDecay\psconfigs
                          [07:24:10.409 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                          [07:24:10.409 ] LOADED MOD: NoSoilDecay by ThatNorthernMonkey - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: (@ D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\NoSoilDecay\NoSoilDecay.dll)
                          [07:24:10.425 ] Found Manifest: D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\PondWithBridge\manifest.json
                          [07:24:10.425 ] Created psconfigs directory @D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\PondWithBridge\psconfigs
                          [07:24:10.440 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                          [07:24:10.440 ] LOADED MOD: PondWithBridge by Advize & Jinxiewinxie - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Adds a bridge over the lower pond on the farm (@ D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\PondWithBridge\PondWithBridge.dll)
                          [07:24:10.440 ] Found Manifest: D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\ShopExpander\manifest.json
                          [07:24:10.456 ] Created psconfigs directory @D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\ShopExpander\psconfigs
                          [07:24:10.472 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                          [07:24:10.487 ] LOADED MOD: Shop Expander by Entoarox - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Adds bulk options for wood & stone to the carpenter. (@ D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\ShopExpander\ShopExpander.dll)
                          [07:24:10.503 ] Found Manifest: D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\SimpleCropLabel\manifest.json
                          [07:24:10.518 ] Created psconfigs directory @D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\SimpleCropLabel\psconfigs
                          [07:24:10.518 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                          [07:24:10.518 ] LOADED MOD: Simple Crop Label by TheMusketeer - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Right click on crops or fruit trees to identify crops (@ D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\SimpleCropLabel\SimpleCropLabel.dll)
                          [07:24:10.518 ] Found Manifest: D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\SimpleSprinkler\manifest.json
                          [07:24:10.534 ] Created psconfigs directory @D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\SimpleSprinkler\psconfigs
                          [07:24:10.550 ] Loading Mod DLL...
                          [07:24:10.550 ] LOADED MOD: SimpleSprinkler by tZed - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Goes in %appdata% StardewValley/Mods/SimpleSprinkler with your dll. (@ D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\SimpleSprinkler\SimpleSprinkler.dll)
                          [07:24:10.581 ] LOADED 16 MODS
                          [07:24:10.581 ] SDV Loaded Into Memory
                          [07:24:10.581 ] Initializing Console Input Thread...
                          [07:24:10.581 ] Applying Final SDV Tweaks...
                          [07:24:10.581 ] Registered command: help
                          [07:24:10.678 ] XNA Initialize
                          [07:24:10.707 ] XNA LoadContent
                          [07:24:11.259 ] [ShopExpander/INFO] Object registered: 1 Cranberry Seeds:493@SeedShop[999,1]#!fall
                          [07:24:11.260 ] Initializing Debug Assets...
                          [07:24:15.215 ] Game Loaded
                          [07:24:15.216 ] Type 'help' for help, or 'help <cmd>' for a command's usage
                          [07:24:26.205 ] [INFO] Today is 19th of Spring, Year 3.
                          [07:24:26.206 ] [INFO] The traveling merchant is here.
                          [07:24:26.240 ] [INFO] Growing grass like mad! 9
                          [07:24:26.277 AM] [DAPI] Class mapping activated.
                          [07:24:26.278 AM] [DAPI] Activation after loading...
                          [07:24:26.279 AM] [DAPI] Activating objects in world...
                          [07:24:26.284 AM] [DAPI] Convertion ('smart') finished: 5 ms
                          [07:24:27.144 ] [DAPI] Activation of objects (cause: changes in FarmHouse) finished: 6 ms
                          [07:24:32.114 AM] [DAPI] Activation of objects(cause: entered to Farm) finished: 0 ms
                          [07:24:32.114 ] [DAPI] Activation of objects (cause: changes in Farm) finished: 0 ms
                          [07:24:38.303 AM] [DAPI] Activation of objects(cause: entered to BusStop) finished: 0 ms
                          [07:24:38.305 ] [DAPI] Activation of objects (cause: changes in BusStop) finished: 0 ms
                          [07:24:42.951 AM] [DAPI] Activation of objects(cause: entered to Town) finished: 0 ms
                          [07:24:42.952 ] [DAPI] Activation of objects (cause: changes in Town) finished: 0 ms
                          [07:24:56.613 AM] [DAPI] Activation of objects(cause: entered to SeedShop) finished: 0 ms
                          [07:24:56.614 ] [DAPI] Activation of objects (cause: changes in SeedShop) finished: 0 ms
                          [07:24:58.812 ] [ShopExpander/DEBUG] Shop on the affected shops list opened
                          [07:24:58.834 ] [ShopExpander/DEBUG] Checking if object should be added: 1 Cranberry Seeds:999
                          [07:24:58.834 ] [ShopExpander/DEBUG] Object passed location check
                          [07:24:58.835 ] [ShopExpander/DEBUG] Checking tile conditions...
                          [07:24:58.835 ] [ShopExpander/DEBUG] Checking tile conditions...
                          [07:24:58.835 ] [ShopExpander/DEBUG] Detected single-item stack, inserting stardew item
                          [07:24:58.835 ] [ShopExpander/DEBUG] Object passed condition checks and is being added to the current shop
                          [07:25:06.527 ] [ERROR] An error occured in the overridden draw loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: Den angitte nøkkelen finnes ikke i ordlisten.
                          ved System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
                          ved StardewValley.Menus.ShopMenu.draw(SpriteBatch b)
                          ved StardewModdingAPI.Inheritance.SGame.Draw(GameTime gameTime)

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I've been looking at every bit of code I can find, and I dont see what could cause this to happen, unless you have since gained more knowledge as to the cause, I simply dont have the ability to do more :(

• Kattia

Thank you for looking into it. I havent found out what causes it, it might be a mod incompatibility or something else. Adding of out of season seeds might be a bit outside the scope of the mod, perhaps. I noted that all the seeds only cost 10g each as well :)

For now I am not using out of season crop mods, but if I add it again in the future I will look into it a bit further :)

• scrptrx

scrptrx Void-Bound Voyager

I just used this to buy a full pack worth of stone and it was a dream come true. Weird that in the vanilla game you can't even buy any bulk at all save "shift click 5". Going to see if I can play with the config...

--- Post updated ---
                                okay, I tried to add iridium ore to Clint's shop, just adding it to the very end of the config list (with Blacksmith added to the top list of shops; deleted all seedshop entries), and it crashed the game upon clicking on Clint's "Shop" option. Very likely cause: it's not an item sold by Clint normally, though the traveling cart lady does sell it. I think that might be the problem for adding it to the Blacksmith inventory, but no matter. I have my full stacks from Robin!

{
                                "debugMode": false,
                                "shops": [
                                "ScienceHouse",
                                "Blacksmith"
                                ],
                                "objects": [
                                [
                                "ScienceHouse",
                                "388",
                                "111",
                                "!earthquake"
                                ],
                                [
                                "ScienceHouse",
                                "390",
                                "111",
                                "!earthquake"
                                ],
                                [
                                "ScienceHouse",
                                "388",
                                "333",
                                "!secondYear,earthquake"
                                ],
                                [
                                "ScienceHouse",
                                "390",
                                "333",
                                "!secondYear,earthquake"
                                ],
                                [
                                "ScienceHouse",
                                "388",
                                "999",
                                "secondYear"
                                ],
                                [
                                "ScienceHouse",
                                "390",
                                "999",
                                "secondYear"
                                ],
                                [
                                "ScienceHouse",
                                "709",
                                "111",
                                "secondYear"
                                ],
                                [
                                "ScienceHouse",
                                "771",
                                "111",
                                "secondYear"
                                ],
                                [
                                "Blacksmith",
                                "386",
                                "1",
                                "secondYear"
                                ]
                                ]
                                }

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Please upload your log found in %appdata%/stardewvalley/errorlogs when this happens...

• scrptrx

Worked great for coffee from Gus!

Code:
                                      [
                                          "Saloon",
                                          "395",
                                          "999",
                                          "secondYear"
                                        ]

• scrptrx

omg, I just had the brilliant idea to make Pierre sell me bulk milk and eggs. and it friggin works.

[​IMG]

like, what kind of grocer are you

no milk and eggs.

really.

really.

REALLY.

(okay i get it it's a game mechanic whatever).

anyway, praise this mod. Pierre now sells bulk essentials.
                                      now if only the base game could let me make my own wheat flour...

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Might be added in 1.1, but until then: "There is a mod for that" :p

scrptrx likes this.