RELEASED [SMAPI] Seasonal Immersion 1.12.0

A more seasonal farm at only $49,99! (Without VAT)

1. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Not a error, just a wrong log-level, it should have been TRACE rather then DEBUG.

• hopieluff

hopieluff Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Do I need to do something in particular, or can I just leave it as is? Sorry, I don't know much about this stuff!

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Leave as is, that is just SI saying "Season changed / Indoor-Outdoor state updated / Farm visited, I need to make sure the textures look right"

• simdebster

simdebster Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have been away from Stardew Valley for awhile. I was using Seasonal Buildings. Is that still available (or can it still be used with newer versions of game) or is it only Seasonal Immersion now?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Seasonal Immersion is Seasonal Buildings, I just renamed it because it can make more then just the buildings seasonal now.

Flumme likes this.
            • ThePandromeda

ThePandromeda Big Damn Hero

This mod on Mac is giving a error message:
              p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo; color: #eaeaea} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo; color: #ff3b1d} span.s1 {font-variant-ligatures: no-common-ligatures}

[16:50:27 INFO Seasonal Immersion] Loading Seasonal Immersion ContentPack...

[16:50:27 ERROR Seasonal Immersion] Was unable to reference ContentPack.zip file, using internal content pack as a fallback.

The type initializer for 'Ionic.Zip.ZipFile' threw an exception.

at Entoarox.SeasonalImmersion.ModEntry.LoadContent () <0x1680d3000 + 0x001c7> in <filename unknown>:0

[16:50:27 INFO Seasonal Immersion] Using the `Seasonal Buildings` content pack, version 1.0.0 by eLe

[16:50:30 INFO Seasonal Immersion] ContentPack processed, found [16] seasonal files

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Upload the log with your error to host.kvdk.net/smapi, and send me the url to it....

• ThePandromeda

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Known issue with OSX I am afraid, unzip the ContentPack.zip file into a ContentPack folder and it should work - @Pathoschild has been made aware of issues like these with osx, and should hopefully be able to update SMAPI to fix them.

• ThePandromeda

Thank you, now it's working.

• digitalsonder

digitalsonder Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I tried using it but I had an error:
                      upload_2017-10-1_13-53-8.png

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

You did not install the content pack the way you should, follow the instructions.

digitalsonder likes this.
                        • digitalsonder

im crying i don't understand the instructions please dumb them down for me

• Constance

Constance Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can you attach your screenshot of the INSIDE of the SeasonalImmersion folder, the ContentPack folder inside the SeasonalImmersion's folder AND the inside of Hobbit Hole House mod folder.

Because your Mod folder should contain: SeasonalImmersion => ContentPack => Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter folders and the seasonal building mod's manifest you've downloaded.

The INSIDE CONTENTS of the seasonal building mod (or its mod folder) should NOT be outside the SeasonalImmersion folder and its ContentPack folder.

• Flumme

Flumme Subatomic Cosmonaut

Look - the Seasonal folder should look like this - see pic. :)

You get for example a Seasonal mod like the Hobbit Holes. There is a ZIPED Content Pack. Just take it and put it into the Seasonal folder. BUT ZIPED! Thats all. Should be ziped, should have the name " ContentPack" and should be in the correct folder. Done. :)
                              Look inside the (ziped) ContentPack (if you wish) if there are folders calling fall, spring, summer and winter. And a manifest file is there, too.

It's really very, very easy to install. BUT: You can't install a nother ConentPack cause it would overwrite always the old one. :)
                              (Advanced user: You can overwrite single files in the content pack and merge so very easy your own Seasonal Combination .... . So I have Eemies beautiful seasonal houses, but I have overwriten Eemies stable with a selfmade Eemie-barny-stable. And I have overwriten the obelisk with a Monteso-Ace version. And the craftables files in my Seasonal Mod are Ace&selfmade. If you understand the principle it's really easy.)

Good luck. :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
                              • digitalsonder

Thank you, I understand!! I had the ContentPack unzipped was the problem.

Flumme likes this.
                                • PunkyChan

PunkyChan Intergalactic Tourist

New modder with a stupid question regarding installation:
                                  When I unzip the mod into the Stardew Valley Mods folder, I am not getting the seasonal immersion FOLDER I get 3 items:
                                  upload_2017-10-3_16-59-11.png
                                  Which means I cannot add any content packs, and the mod isn't running correctly. Any solutions/advice?

*EDIT- When loading the mod (including the addition of a self-made SeasonsalImmersion folder), I get the "no manifest" error. I have the victorian buildings content pack *unzipped* in the folder, as per directions. (pic included). I can't even get the base mod to run.
                                  Bonus dumb question: Extracting= Unzipping? Asking for a friend.
                                  upload_2017-10-3_22-44-12.png

(inside of my seasonalimmersion folder just so I know the contentpack is correct)
                                  upload_2017-10-3_22-45-29.png

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
                                  • Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@PunkyChan Make a new folder named SeasonalImmersion and put the files into the folder.

Flumme likes this.
                                    • Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@PunkyChan You didn't follow the "put the files into the folder" part.

And yes, extracting means unzipping.

• Seu Zé

Seu Zé Void-Bound Voyager

How i Will instal it ?