RELEASED [SMAPI] Seasonal Immersion 1.12.0

A more seasonal farm at only $49,99! (Without VAT)

1. FieryChaos

FieryChaos Cosmic Narwhal

Have you tried unpacking the ContentPack.zip contents into it's folder (\SeasonalImmersion\ContentPack\[seasonal folders and manifest here])?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

zipped content packs are currently broken, unzip the pack into a ContentPack/<season> format, and it'll work.

Borodin likes this.
      • sunlite

sunlite Pangalactic Porcupine

Soooo Seasonal Immersion is working, the problem is when I first load the game the textures aren't loaded, but when I exit my house the textures all load. It also says this in the console:

Code:
        [14:58:55 DEBUG Seasonal Immersion] Attempting to update seasonal textures...
        It's only a minor annoyance, but I'd like to have my chests retextured when I first load the game if possible. Any clue why this is happening?

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

That worked. Thanks!

• fosforus

fosforus Aquatic Astronaut

So I've been trying this with the Vanilla Buildings pack by magimatica, but I'm getting errors.

When running SMAPI v ~1.12, an error was logged for each of the new png files: System.DllNotFoundException: libgdiplus.dylib. The game would then launch normally, but without using the modified assets.

I just upgraded to SMAPI v 1.15.1, and now it just hangs instead of launching the game. The last log line is something like "using vanilla buildings content pack for Seasonal Immersion", and then it just hangs perpetually. I'm guessing its the same error as before, just handled differently.

Any suggestions? I could only find a couple obscure references online to libgdiplus.dylib, and wasn't able to fix the issue.

I'm running Stardew 1.2.33, on OSX 10.12.6. I wonder if part of the problem is that I'm on a Mac?

Thanks so much!

---------

EDIT: I was able to get it working by following some of the steps here https://github.com/KSP-CKAN/CKAN/issues/1272

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
            • just-sora

just-sora Big Damn Hero

Zipped packs currently work just fine for me on SDV 1.2.33 and SMAPI 1.15.1.
              But I got this warning in SMAPI when starting up [​IMG]

The mod worked just fine. I tested with different saves and the buildings show up in the different seasons just as they should be. So this is probably just a heads up.:D

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

The released versions of this mod aren't compatible with SMAPI 1.15.2+. Here's an unofficial update until Entoarox can release it officially. This update also fixes deprecation warnings and compatibility with many other mods.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Entoarox updated [SMAPI] Seasonal Immersion with a new update entry:

Fixing zip support

Read the rest of this update entry...

• LadyEleven

LadyEleven Void-Bound Voyager

Yay! The indoor/outdoor thing seems to be working again too! Thank you!

• longxa762

longxa762 Void-Bound Voyager

Is it normal for the log to be spam with Attempting to update... ?

[​IMG]

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

The log level of that message is incorrect, but unless you are switching to/from the Farm & between indoor&outdoor locations a lot, it still shouldnt be happening this often... I think another mod might be messing up SI's texture update logic...

• Billy0815

Billy0815 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is it possible to make fences seasonal?
                          I'm currently working on a content pack and it would be nice to add some seasonal additions to the fences (especially in winter).
                          As far as I know fences aren't supported yet.

Zalkyria and HopeWasHere like this.
                          • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Yes, and no... its doable, but not any in efficient way, I would have to monitor the player placing down fences in order to be able to immediately seasonalise it....

• Billy0815

Billy0815 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Alright. That sounds complicated.
                              Thank you for letting me know. ;)

• hopieluff

hopieluff Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi! I don't know if anyone can help me here - I've installed this mod, tried unpacking and repacking the ContentPack (eemie's Seasonal Victorian Buildings) and it's still showing that I have the Hobbit HOle pack in use.

This is the code:

upload_2017-9-11_14-20-44.png

Any help would be appreciated!

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

log

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

This is a known issue; the "manifest.json" in Eemie's pack is the same as the one from LemonEX's Hobbit Hole pack. The textures are, however, the one from Eemie's pack (I use this myself so I can confirm)

• hopieluff

hopieluff Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi! Thanks for your help in advance - a poster below actually answered my query, however I have a new issue: I'm getting the 'Attempting to Update Seasonal Textures' error, and I was wondering if you could help with that instead? I'm not sure if it's just something that's upposed to happen or not.

Log is attached!

Attached Files: