RELEASED [SMAPI] Seasonal Immersion 1.12.0

A more seasonal farm at only $49,99! (Without VAT)

1. velith

velith Big Damn Hero

i've been using this mod for months and i absolutely adore it. can't thank you enough for making the game feel more realistic.

i was just wondering if there was any update to this being able to support fences? i've got pngs for each season and i've been switching out the xnb files at the start of each season, but just being able to throw the pngs into the seasonal folders would be soooo much easier.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I got this request before, but apparently in the busy work going on I completely forgot about that! >_<

I am adding fences as a todo on my github so I wont forget again.

anothersarah and velith like this.
      • velith

velith Big Damn Hero

awesome! no rush obviously. thanks for looking into it! :D

• veganvulcan

veganvulcan Space Spelunker

Doesn't look like this is working on the Mac platform?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

You need to use the unzipped content pack mechanic, zipped content is currently broken, and I havent been able to figure out what is causing it....

• Soundwaves

Soundwaves Aquatic Astronaut

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a way to make non-seasonal buildings work with this mod? I really want to use Eemie's Medieval buildings but they don't show up if I have immersion installed. I really don't want to uninstall this, though :(

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@Soundwaves You would have to place the .png files of all of Eemie's buildings into each seasonal folder. They'll show up every season but they would not have any effects other than that.

• Soundwaves

I have no idea how to get those pngs, there's only xnb files in the zip

• veganvulcan

veganvulcan Space Spelunker

Just saw this response. Thank you! I'll try that

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@Soundwaves You need to unpack the xnb files! Here is a guide on how to do so.

On Windows:
                      On Linux/Mac:
                      Then follow the steps from the Unpack & pack game files portion of the guide!

• Soundwaves

Thanks for the links! I tried extracting them through xnb node just now, but ended up getting broken png files for some reason. I'll try this method.

Edit: It worked, thank you so much!

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
                        • Crimson FireCat

Crimson FireCat Big Damn Hero

The mod's straight up crashing my game after all the mods load, so fast that I can't even copy the SMAPI log. Does it just need an update?

• dasistlily

dasistlily Void-Bound Voyager

I unzipped the content pack, but the game would stop responding. This is the log from Terminal.

[11:35:59 INFO Seasonal Immersion] Loading Seasonal Immersion ContentPack...
                            [11:35:59 INFO Seasonal Immersion] Using the `Elle's Seasonal Buildings` content pack, version 1.0.0 by junimods

It seems fine but I don't know why the game wouldn't load :(

• Lovewish

Lovewish Void-Bound Voyager

Help:
                              [19:16:19 INFO SMAPI] SMAPI 1.9 with Stardew Valley 1.11 on Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise
                              [19:16:19 DEBUG SMAPI] Mods go here: C:\Users\claudiu\Desktop\Stardew Valley 1.11 GBD\Mods
                              [19:16:19 DEBUG SMAPI] Loading SMAPI...
                              [19:16:19 DEBUG SMAPI] Loading game...
                              [19:16:19 DEBUG SMAPI] Loading mods...
                              [19:16:19 TRACE SMAPI] Loading Ionic.Zip.dll...
                              [19:16:19 TRACE SMAPI] Loading SeasonalImmersion.dll...
                              [19:16:19 INFO SMAPI] Loaded Seasonal Immersion by Entoarox, v1.8.2 | Immerse yourself in a more seasonal world!
                              [19:16:19 TRACE SMAPI] Loading TrainerMod.dll...
                              [19:16:19 INFO SMAPI] Loaded Trainer Mod by SMAPI, v1.9 | Adds SMAPI console commands that let you manipulate the game.
                              [19:16:19 INFO Seasonal Immersion] Loading Seasonal Immersion ContentPack...
                              [19:16:19 TRACE Seasonal Immersion] Attempting to resolve content pack...
                              [19:16:19 TRACE Seasonal Immersion] Content pack resolved to mode: 2
                              [19:16:19 INFO Seasonal Immersion] Using the `Hobbit Hole House` content pack, version 1.0.0 by LemonEX
                              [19:16:19 ERROR Seasonal Immersion] Could not load ContentPack
                              Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                              at Entoarox.SeasonalImmersion.SeasonalImmersion.LoadContent()
                              at Entoarox.SeasonalImmersion.SeasonalImmersion.Entry(IModHelper helper)
                              [19:16:19 DEBUG SMAPI] Loaded 2 mods.
                              [19:16:19 DEBUG SMAPI] Starting game...
                              [19:16:20 DEBUG SMAPI] Starting console...
                              [19:16:20 INFO SMAPI] Type 'help' for help, or 'help <cmd>' for a command's usage
                              [19:16:21 ALERT SMAPI] You can update SMAPI from version 1.9 to 1.15.1

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

You are using outdated versions of both Stardew Valley and SMAPI, first of all.

• OfficiallyBrown

OfficiallyBrown Void-Bound Voyager

Where am I supposed to put the png files?

• Assationater

Assationater Void-Bound Voyager

I need help and I dont know what to do!

[22:03:15 INFO SMAPI] SMAPI 1.15.1 with Stardew Valley 1.2.30 on Microsoft Windows 10 Home
                                    [22:03:15 DEBUG SMAPI] Mods go here: C:\Users\lol_l\Desktop\Stardew.Valley.v1.2.30\Mods
                                    [22:03:15 DEBUG SMAPI] Preparing SMAPI...
                                    [22:03:15 DEBUG SMAPI] Starting game...
                                    [22:03:27 DEBUG SMAPI] Loading mod metadata...
                                    [22:03:28 DEBUG SMAPI] Loading mods...
                                    [22:03:30 ERROR SMAPI] Skipped 6 mods:
                                    [22:03:30 ERROR SMAPI] Elle's Seasonal Buildings 1.0 because its manifest doesn't set an entry DLL.
                                    [22:03:30 ERROR SMAPI] fall because it doesn't have a manifest.
                                    [22:03:30 ERROR SMAPI] Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits because it doesn't have a manifest.
                                    [22:03:30 ERROR SMAPI] spring because it doesn't have a manifest.
                                    [22:03:30 ERROR SMAPI] summer because it doesn't have a manifest.
                                    [22:03:30 ERROR SMAPI] winter because it doesn't have a manifest.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Install the mod properly.

• Assationater

Assationater Void-Bound Voyager

k

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

I'm having some problems getting SMAPI Seasonal Victorian Buildings and Flowers to work, with this mod. And I'm not at all sure I've correctly installed both.

Yes, SMAPI is correctly installed. I unzipped Seasonal Immersion in a folder under Mods entitled SeasonalImmersion.

Then I placed the ContentPack.zip in SeasonalImmersion. That gave me one "Victorian" building, namely the farmhouse. And that's it. No flowers, no other buildings.

Can anyone assist, please? I'd ask the modder of the Victorian etc that I want to use to help, but she admits knowing very little about this. Hers is a gift for graphical modding, not scripting or how to fix errors in loading.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017