1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Closed smapi problems

Discussion in 'Support' started by ruunya, Dec 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruunya

ruunya Void-Bound Voyager

hi, love playing this game but ran into some trouble and getting this error when i sleep and it crashs the game. could someone help me make since of it.

[00:56:53 TRACE game] _newDayTask failed with an exception
    [00:56:53 ERROR game] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 2998
    at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 2900
    at Update_Patch1(Object gameTime, GameTime )
    [00:56:53 ERROR SMAPI] An error occured in the overridden update loop: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 2998
    at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 2900
    at Update_Patch1(Object gameTime, GameTime )
    [00:56:53 CRITICAL SMAPI] The game crashed when updating, and SMAPI was unable to recover the game.
    [00:56:53 TRACE SMAPI] SMAPI shutting down: aborting update.
    [00:56:53 TRACE game] Disconnected: ClosedGame

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• rudemberg

rudemberg Void-Bound Voyager

I am experiencing the same problem as Ruunya. Even with the same ending in the Sampi debug.

Thanks in advance

Note: I sent the file because I couldn't generate the link through https://smapi.io/log

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

rudemberg likes this.
      • rudemberg

rudemberg Void-Bound Voyager

TY i will try this :D :D :D

• TheGodlyKittenNinja

TheGodlyKittenNinja Void-Bound Voyager

• Mytana

Mytana Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Pathoschild