RELEASED [SMAPI] Portraiture on Nexus

Allows higher resolution Portraits and easy switching between Mods.

1. Platonymous

Platonymous Big Damn Hero

"Make sure the pngs are in the right place so that for ex. Abigail.png ist at 'Portraiture/Portraits/DCBurger Hi-Res/Abigail.png' and not 'Portraiture/Portraits/DCBurger Hi-Res/..Folder../..Folder../Abigail.png'. I know that the DCBurger zip has more folders in it than it should, and having extra folders could cause this error."

I copied this response from nexus, since this is the most likely cause of the error.

• AnonymooseBrony

AnonymooseBrony Space Spelunker

Had already done that, did not make any difference.

• GreatAlucard

GreatAlucard Void-Bound Voyager

I posted this at the nexus, but I'm not really sure which of the two forums is used more by the author so...

The mod works mostly fine but a few of the portraits are not loading for some reason.

A lot of other people already reported this but this doesn't appear to be working as intended with DC Burger's high res portraits, some characters have the correct high res portraits, others don't, Since Burger's mod is just the png's it is very likely that this mod is causing some sort of problem as of recently.

On my end there are no real errors or anything of the sort, just some portraits don't load and I get the vanilla ones (even if I press P to change portraits, vanilla is always the one that shows up).

There's also an issue on Visualize's lighting (reported on Nexus), I can't say for sure but maybe the cause of both problems is the same.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
        • RiftCreator

RiftCreator Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, just wanted to let you know there seems to be a compatibility issue with your mod and !EntoaroxFramework. After i removed !EntoaroxFramework, Portraiture was able to work fine, but without !EntoaroxFramework I am unable to use several other mods. I hope there is a fix for this because i enjoy using your mod inconjuction with others.

Portraiture Crash.jpg

• Spikefan74

Spikefan74 Void-Bound Voyager

I added some pics with their own folders, but it keeps resetting to the vanilla the next day.