RELEASED [SMAPI] No Soil Decay 0.05

Plan your farm ahead of time

1. JOHNKRELL007

JOHNKRELL007 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah I'm wondering if this still functions too.

• General Chaos

General Chaos Pangalactic Porcupine

The mod works, just put the folder in your game mods folder that SMAPI makes, not the appdata/mods one.

• Laurecu

Laurecu Orbital Explorer

Is there a way to unninstall this mod? Or to make the soil decay again while having it? I'm starting to have issues with a lot of random hoe'd soil in my farm (Damn worms).

I did try deleting it and restarting but I guess it's something in the save game? Since I waited several days and the soil's still there.

• sebrius

sebrius Aquatic Astronaut

Any chance this gets an update to support the game on macs? Sounds super useful!

Code:
          [18:19:58 WARN  SMAPI] The NoSoilDecay mod failed on entry initialisation. It will still be loaded, but may not function correctly.
          System.ArgumentException: Invalid path
            at System.IO.Path.GetDirectoryName (System.String path) <0x10e31ee00 + 0x00455> in <filename unknown>:0
            at NoSoilDecay.NoiSoilDecay.Entry (System.Object[] objects) <0x119927980 + 0x002e1> in <filename unknown>:0
            at StardewModdingAPI.Program.LoadMods () <0x115a39120 + 0x026b8> in <filename unknown>:0 

• Klistimann

Klistimann Big Damn Hero

• Isaiahjm17

Isaiahjm17 Void-Bound Voyager

Darn it. I love this mod.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard