RELEASED [SMAPI] New machines (flour, sugar, vinegar, rice?)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Igorious, Mar 31, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Shocktread

Shocktread Poptop Tamer

More crops mod and this mod, yes.

• tj724

tj724 Guest

Ok.I have both running without any errors.

• Shocktread

Shocktread Poptop Tamer

Alright. Here we go. It's not great work on the spriting but I'm new to the skill.

Attached Files:

Snarkypie likes this.
        • tj724

tj724 Guest

Thank you! This looks excellent! :party:

• tj724

tj724 Guest

I just tested this and it works perfectly,no ID conflicts.Thank you so much for the files! I really appreciate it! :)

• Shocktread

Shocktread Poptop Tamer

I should hope no ID conflicts. I swear I hovered over the launcher error text multiple times until I got them all sorted. Worth it though.
              Also a Note: Moonshine is corn in the keg. The two cordial drink recipes and the cheesecake recipes are sold at the saloon. I suggest stocking up on dandelions if you want to make the dandelion cordial. It takes about five dandelions, 1 sugar, and a bottle of vodka. The cherry cordial just swaps out the dandelions for cherries.

Snarkypie likes this.
              • Shocktread

Shocktread Poptop Tamer

...Yes I'm going through actual recipes to get my ideas. Not too original.

• tj724

tj724 Guest

This definitely spices up the game and I love it.The artwork,everything is so top notch and puts good use to some of those worthless items and mushrooms(I always threw them in the shipping box) Applause to you! :) Maybe we could work together in the future,I do have tons of ideas

• Shocktread

Shocktread Poptop Tamer

The mushrooms I can't take credit for at all. That's Igorius' doing along with a few other things. But sure. Feel free to toss ideas my way for recipes. I'll probably resort to more alcoholic drinks. Put Gus out of business.

• tj724

tj724 Guest

Well hats off to both of you for the excellent work.I have a lot of "ideas" for liquors and alcohol.I think the vanilla content leaves a lot to be desired especially in that section.I put up a post earlier " it would be a great idea and put a universal hated item to good use,convert Salmonberry to Juniper Berry and when put into the keg it produces gin.The vodka bottle would be great for the sprite but it should have a different colored label.Also sugar cane? could be used to make champagne.Coconut could make Malibu Rum.Just a few suggestions.SV needs more spirits!" I would love to see the kegs put out something other than ______wine and _____juice.Why not have "peach brandy,apple brandy in an actual snifter.Pumpkin Ale,Whiskey,rum,the possibilities are endless.I studied bartending recipes years ago and it was a lot of fun.Unfortunately more crops would need modifying or added for this to work properly.

• Snarkypie

Snarkypie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Did you find a list of ID's for the new MCM crops, or are you just making informed guesses from the spreadsheet provided with that mod?

• Snarkypie

I was thinking of using the foraged Holly you find in Winter to make gin, as it has 0 in-game uses ad isn't even worth much

tj724 likes this.
                          • Shocktread

Shocktread Poptop Tamer

I found the list with the MCM crops. They're added to the list with in-game crops.

• Shocktread

Shocktread Poptop Tamer

Actually, it could possibly be added to a crafting recipe. Maybe holly patches you can place around your farm. Maybe poke around the code for the tub of flowers so the patches turn green in the summer.

tj724 likes this.
                              • Snarkypie

I know it's probably right under my nose and I'll feel dumb when I see it, but can you show me where you found it, please?

• tj724

tj724 Guest

The Holly does sound better it's useless and also poisonous if eaten.The problem is it does only appear as a random winter foraging item and needs to be easier to obtain. Simple text editing could change the objectinformation.xnb description to Juniper Berry if you wanted to be completely authentic.I don't care just give me the gin.lol Salmonberries are plentiful in the spring or summer but again extremely worthless and universally hated.To be honest these "garbage items" need a big overhaul. Also does the winter root do anything at all? I couldn't pickle or juice it.

• tj724

tj724 Guest

About the tub of flowers,I have at least 2 dozen on my farm and all throughout fall and winter nothing there but an old empty wooden bucket.If only these could be modded to work year round.

• Shocktread

Shocktread Poptop Tamer

It should be in...
                                      Stardew Valley\Content\Data
                                      Then look for ObjectInformation.xnb

• Shocktread

Shocktread Poptop Tamer

If you don't know how to decompile that, I can just slide my converted copy of it your way.

• Snarkypie

Could you, please? I know there's an XNB Unpack program, but I haven't had the time to download it and figure out using it yet.