RELEASED [SMAPI] New machines (flour, sugar, vinegar, rice?)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Igorious, Mar 31, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

Just a heads up- a user named "McCloud" on StardewMods stole this mod and is passing it off as his own with no credit to the actual author.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
    • Ryhlac

Ryhlac Master Chief

He even has the audacity to use improper English grammar and spelling while impersonating Ig.

"Very need help with pixel-arts!"

Very need a kick in the butt.

lannihamm, foghorn, asteriaex and 4 others like this.
      • MoonlitBrenya

MoonlitBrenya Existential Complex

ok I am being lazy, cause I have been reading forum all day, and I am hoping that someone knowledgeable is sitting on this thread, just waiting to help someone... I did as I was told, I unzipped the archieved contents into a folder, then put the contents into the mods folder, and I am getting an error, one I can't really make sense of, cause, I have been staring at a screen all day. Do I need to make a folder in the mods folder for the contents?

What my error reads : https://gyazo.com/2a592dabbdb914a7520ef019c94619fa

what my mods folder looks like at this moment : https://gyazo.com/f4ca96293167f84ac14a04f6b2b079c0

I feel like it's something dumb I am doing on my end... looks like it's seeing the Resources file twice???

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

Keep all of the ingrious mod items in its original folder after unzipping it and paste the entire folder into your mod folder like that.

Prtty sure thats whats causing the error.

• MoonlitBrenya

Ahh, I thought it was would turn out to be something like that... what is the folder supposed to be called? I ask, because I created the folder that the contents originally zipped to. Old Habit. I'm a bit of a control freak, lolz.

Thanks again, tainted.

Edited - NM, Got it. lol Thanks for the help ♥

• taintedwheat

Im not sure rn, I'm waiting for the bus to go home frm work >.<

Maybe someone at their desktop would have it absolute, but try naming the folder after the .dll

• MoonlitBrenya

I got it, just named it igorious, and it worked fine, lol. thank you again, safe travels.

taintedwheat likes this.
                • AfrokingJ

AfrokingJ Pangalactic Porcupine

I still want to turn Cocoa beans into chocolate, coffee beans into coffee, cassava into tapicoa, lemon and lime into sprite, rice into sake, potatos into vodka , etc.

• AreumdaunSarang

AreumdaunSarang Void-Bound Voyager

I did it by following his guide at page 25!
                    @Igorious
                    I saw the CookingRecipes.Json, the "WayToGet: { FromTV: true }," how can i change so i can get from an NPC after getting X hearts?
                    Also your guide at page 25 was very helpful

Attached Files:

taintedwheat likes this.
                    • Igorious

Igorious Sandwich Man

Hello to everyone! I've successfully got Master of Science degree, so I again have time to support the mod :)

I allow redistribute my mods without consent, but it's unpleasant to not provide link to original source :down:

:(:cry:

Thanks.

Unfortunally, «FromTV» doesn't works bacause all weeks have specific recipe.
                      Try
                      Code:
                      WayToGet: { FriendshipWith: "Alex", Hearts: 3 },
                      I'm not sure, that it will be work for old saves.
                      If don't, I'll fix it in next mod version.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
                      • taintedwheat

Dude congratulations! Hurrah!

• MoonlitBrenya

Way to go Igorious!

Loving he mod, I do have a quick question... I have notices at the Saloon, Gus sells this one recipe, I am assuming it's your doing, but i have only ever seen this one. Is my luck tht bad tht I only manage to catch on the same day? Or is that meant to be the way it is. Also, when I bought it, it doesn't leave the least, I could, in theory, buy it again.

Also, would LOVE a list or whatever of all the foods = what can be done? Like, I didn't know you could make raisins! How awesome is that!? (sam wanted a grape RIGHT after I tossed my last one onto the drier, lol). I thought I saw mention of a doc (assuming again, Google?) in this thread somewhere, but looking back through, I couldn't find it again. Also, I heart you so hard for the rice! ♥

txkazzalane likes this.
                          • Legoman6500

Legoman6500 Space Hobo

This looks great! But when I go to download it, it takes me to onedrive and never loads. just sits there.

• Ryuuze

Ryuuze Void-Bound Voyager

You have tried simply clicking the file, right? if that is what is not working, i would assume you have something that is blocking it, tried another browser per chance?

• RabidMuffins

RabidMuffins Scruffy Nerf-Herder

How do I add this mod? I just want to make sure I'm not going to mess something up.

• RabidMuffins

RabidMuffins Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I successfully added the mod. What does the mixer do?

• MoonlitBrenya

that is a mystery I have yet to solve, I think you can mix wines and such, but I haven't tried it yet.

• Ryhlac

Ryhlac Master Chief

The mixer seems to be broken :/

• Tangel

Tangel Master Chief

Thanks!

• Lucidess

Lucidess Tentacle Wrangler

This will be the first mod I'm going to get, but not yet. There is definitely a hole in the game though, and this mod fills the hole in it's entirety. This personally gets my approval of it being a legitimate part of the game, content being added in that does not "taint" the game in any way you might think it will, other than it being labeled a mod. It should feel as if this is the content that will eventually be in the game as an official machine, because it probably will, just not yet. Time and place for everything :)

My hope is that the devs themselves take notice of what you are doing and decide to hire you, then no one loses out on all this hard work.