RELEASED [SMAPI] Natfoth's Mods (Stamina Regen, Weather Controller)

Discussion in 'Gameplay Mechanics' started by natfoth, Mar 3, 2016.

1. natfoth

natfoth Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Stamina Regen V1.1
    - You will Regenerate 1 Stamina every 3 Seconds
    - You can change the Regen Rate and the Regen Amount by modifying "StaminaRegen_Config.ini" located in your stardew valley main game folder after you have run the game once with the mod

[​IMG]

To install just extract StaminaRegen.dll to %appdata%\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods and run your game via StardewModdingAPI.exe

Weather Controller
    - Allows you to set the current weather ( via the Console : weather_setweather )
    - Allows you to set the weather for Tomorrow ( via the Console : weather_setweathertom )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To install just extract WeatherController.dll to %appdata%\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods and run your game via StardewModdingAPI.exe

General
    I will be adding more features such as settings as I work on them more.

Changelog
    Code:
    Stamina Regen
    V1.1
    - You can change the Regen Rate and the Regen Amount by modifying "StaminaRegen_Config.ini" located in your stardew valley main game folder after you have run the game once with the mod

Source Code
    You can find all of the source code to these mods here: https://github.com/natfoth/StardewValleyMods

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
    • Drogean

Drogean Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Would love to have a customizable stam regen version where you can choose how many seconds pass per regen tick

• natfoth

I have uploaded another version of the Stamina Regen with the ability to edit the values for it. You will need to run the game once with the mod on and then it will generate the config file in the main stardew valley game folder next to the exe. It is called "StaminaRegen_Config.ini" and it has the option to edit how often it ticks and how much to regenerate each tick. The config is fairly basic right now as I wanted to get something in for you guys.

The contents of the file should look like

Code:
        RegenTickRate: 3
        RegenAmount: 1

• Drogean

fantastic. this is an awesome must have mod

would you mind including the config in the zip too?

• natfoth

Alrighty, I have uploaded a version of the zip with the config file

Drogean likes this.
            • Drogean

hey just a suggestion, if the config file were read/created out of the stardew valley\mods folder, it would keep the structure a bit cleaner

seems like a lot of the other modders do it that way

• cantorsdust

cantorsdust Existential Complex

Added to the modding list. Very cool.

• Kegyus

Kegyus Space Spelunker

Great mod, althou even if I edit the config file, it still remains as 1 stamina regened every 3 seconds, regardless of the input numbers. I set it to 3 stamina/5sec and nothing changed.

Edit: nvm, I just realized I put the config file into the wrong place, next to the dll. Would be nice, if the read in the ddl would be in the mod folder, would like to keep the main folder clean if possible.

• Edelvises

Edelvises Orbital Explorer

Great mod! Thx.
                    Can we have mod, wich do more longer days with same configurable options? I want try something like 30sec \ 10min or even 60sec \ 10 min

• Seeroh

Seeroh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Edelvises likes this.
                    • natfoth

The main reason I didnt put it there unlike some of the other mods is because I was not sure how it would react to other languages and localizations. The next SAMPI is going to have the mods in a totally different spot though and I have a feeling that will be released soon, which will really help to clean it all up.

I will edit it to check both spots

• FenixR

FenixR Cosmic Narwhal

Kinda want to ask if its possible to add in the config to check if character is standing still or not for the regen to happens, kinda like the sauna.

• Clovilah

Clovilah Void-Bound Voyager

Would it be possible to have a health regen much like the configurable stamina regen? This has really helped me clear off the farm finally, would be cool to be able to go through the mines with a slight bit of help. I really love that it is configurable too.

• BlushingCreep

BlushingCreep Phantasmal Quasar

How, exactly, does the weather changer work? I'm not sure what you mean by 'console,' unless you're talking about SMAPI. Even then, I'm not sure what different parameters are available for weather (e.g. rain/cloudy/sunny/etc).

• Thanatosll

Thanatosll Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have used the weathers of rain and storm. But yes, he means the SMAPI console, you type in weather_setweather (name of desired weather)

BlushingCreep likes this.
                              • BlushingCreep

BlushingCreep Phantasmal Quasar

Thank you for the help. :)

• natfoth

Sure thing, fairly easy to create a health one

Ryulin24 and Clovilah like this.
                                  • OtterlyDerpy

OtterlyDerpy Void-Bound Voyager

Am I doing something wrong? Whenever I type "weather_setweather" into the console it says "PMJ <object> is invalid."

• natfoth

I will see about adding something like that

An example would be "weather_setweather rain" or "weather_setweather storm"

Clovilah likes this.
                                      • googleoblivion

googleoblivion Void-Bound Voyager

StaminaRegen not working for 0.37 for me