RELEASED [SMAPI] Lookup Anything

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Yeah, we were really hoping Stardew Valley 1.1 would use MonoGame on Windows. Until they do, both FarmHand and each mod needs to be recompiled for Linux/Mac.

• ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Master Astronaut

Mmm... not precisely. If you had two different versions of FarmHand that are both compiled in MonoDevelop, one hooking into .NET for Windows, and one not bothering since the Mac/Linux is developed in MonoDevelop anyway, then all mods would use MonoDevelop and would work just fine regardless of OS.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

I'm aiming to release an update tomorrow evening, but it may take a day or two after I get 1.1. (We GOG users haven't even received the update yet.)

Acerbicon and Ladysarajane like this.
        • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Version 1.4 is now available!

This adds compatibility with Stardew Valley 1.1, including support for the new content.

Changes:
          • Updated for Stardew Valley 1.1:
            • added new fertile weeds (forest farm) and geode stones (hilltop farm);
            • added new recipes for coffee, mead, sugar, void mayonnaise, and wheat flour;
            • updated for Gold Clock preventing fence decay;
            • updated to latest binaries & increased minimum versions.
          • Fixed a few missing stones & weeds.
          Feel free to post bugs, suggestions, or feedback here. :)

XxhexerxX, Acerbicon, Borodin and 3 others like this.
          • SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

This mod just found a permanent spot in my mod list. >w< Does what three mods I used before did in one neat little package~ I also love the Farmer Stats page it pulls up when you press F1 while the cursor is over your farmer.

brittpinkie and Pathoschild like this.
            • Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Existential Complex

Thank you for the update. So far I have not come across any issues. :)

Pathoschild likes this.
              • Alan Minder

Alan Minder Starship Captain

Thanks a lot ! Hadn't had a chance to try this mod yet, so I'm glad to see what it has to offer !

Pathoschild likes this.
                • Valamyr82

Valamyr82 Void-Bound Voyager

> Feel free to post .. suggestions

When looking at the Calendar, would it be hard to make it so that if you click on someone's who's birthday happens this season, their complete LOOKUPANYTHING profile comes up? Just like if you were using your mod on their sprite within range.

It would help with picking gifts and stuff. Just an idea.

Pathoschild likes this.
                  • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Valamyr82: That's a great idea. I just implemented it in the next release. :)

Acerbicon and Ladysarajane like this.
                    • senlim

senlim Subatomic Cosmonaut

I love this mod. Really helpful.
                      Thank you.

Suggestion: auto-updater

Pathoschild likes this.
                      • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Hi @senlim. Thanks for the idea. Sadly autoupdating adds lots of new difficulties (like permissions, unloading DLLs, differences between Linux/Mac/Windows, etc). It may also need a background service on your computer, which many players won't like. So It's technically possible, but it'd be more complicated than it's worth. :)

• dANGER boy

dANGER boy Space Spelunker

A suggestion for a feature that I think would be well received: NPC schedules. The Wiki lists where each person is each time of the day. In order to save on space, you could have it only display the schedule for the current season. Just a suggestion. Love this mod anyway!

• Ainzoal

Ainzoal Ketchup Robot

Thank you so much for the quick update!

• brittpinkie

brittpinkie Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you so much for the update! This works perfectly! I really love being able to see exactly when my crops or artisan goods will be done and how much they'll be worth!

I do have a suggestion: would you be able to add an option for the cows- whether they've been milked or not? That'd be so helpful, and would allow me to remove another mod.

Edit: I actually think I found a glitch? When pressing F1 over my casks (they were brewing Melon Wine), it said they would be done in 654 days, 10 hours, etc. Seems a bit impossible, haha.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
                              • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

I see three ways the mod could show NPC schedules:
                                1. Show their schedule for today.
                                  This looks feasible, but it's not very useful if you need to find them first anyway. Maybe add a searchable encyclopedia view, so you can look them up from anywhere? I think it's worth considering.

2. Show their schedule for upcoming days.
                                  I don't think this is possible, because it depends on random factors like rain.

3. Show their possible schedules this season (like the wiki).
                                  This is possible, but difficult. The mod would need to parse the schedule data directly, which is complicated and full of exceptions.
                                I think option #1 with a searchable encyclopedia view is promising. It'd be useful if you needed to find them (e.g. for their birthday gift), and you could look them up from anywhere to learn where they'll be today. Let me know what you think!

The mod will show "Produce ready: milk" if you can milk them, and the field won't be shown after you milk them. (I looked into also predicting their next produce, but it's a bit complicated and partly depends on random chance.)

That's some very well-aged wine. I'll fix that in the next version. :)

• Ladysarajane

I came across a small problem. I am using SMAPI 40.1.2 and I went to look up a goat and it didn't work. Told me there was an unspecified error and to look at the log.

[10:45:41.908 AM] SMAPI Version: 0.40.0 1.1-2
                                  [10:45:41.910 AM] SDV Version: 1.1
                                  [10:45:41.908 AM] Validating api paths...
                                  [10:45:41.924 AM] Initializing SDV Assembly...
                                  [10:45:41.925 AM] Injecting New SDV Version...
                                  [10:45:41.925 AM] Starting SDV...
                                  [10:45:42.095 AM] Patching SDV Graphics Profile...
                                  [10:45:42.102 AM] LOADING MODS
                                  [10:45:42.104 AM] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\CalendarAnywhere\manifest.json
                                  [10:45:42.767 AM] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\CalendarAnywhere\psconfigs
                                  [10:45:42.771 AM] Loading Mod DLL...
                                  [10:45:42.772 AM] LOADED MOD: Calendar Anywhere by Zoryn - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Lets you open the calendar from anywhere. (@ C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\CalendarAnywhere\CalendarAnywhere.dll)
                                  [10:45:42.781 AM] [INFO] CalendarAnywhere by Zoryn => Initialized (Press F5 To Reload Config)
                                  [10:45:42.781 AM] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\CJBCheatsMenu\manifest.json
                                  [10:45:42.825 AM] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\CJBCheatsMenu\psconfigs
                                  [10:45:42.830 AM] Loading Mod DLL...
                                  [10:45:42.832 AM] LOADED MOD: CJB Cheats Menu by CJ Bok - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Simple in-game cheats menu! (@ C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\CJBCheatsMenu\CJBCheatsMenu.dll)
                                  [10:45:42.951 AM] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\CJBItemSpawner\manifest.json
                                  [10:45:42.993 AM] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\CJBItemSpawner\psconfigs
                                  [10:45:42.999 AM] Loading Mod DLL...
                                  [10:45:43.001 AM] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\GiftTasteHelper\manifest.json
                                  [10:45:42.999 AM] LOADED MOD: CJB Item Spawner by CJ Bok - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Simple in-game Item Spawner! (@ C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\CJBItemSpawner\CJBItemSpawner.dll)
                                  [10:45:43.049 AM] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\GiftTasteHelper\psconfigs
                                  [10:45:43.053 AM] Loading Mod DLL...
                                  [10:45:43.055 AM] LOADED MOD: GiftTasteHelper by Tyler - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Displays NPC gift tastes in a handy tooltip. (@ C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\GiftTasteHelper\GiftTasteHelper.dll)
                                  [10:45:43.058 AM] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\LookupAnything\manifest.json
                                  [10:45:43.098 AM] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\LookupAnything\psconfigs
                                  [10:45:43.120 AM] Loading Mod DLL...
                                  [10:45:43.121 AM] LOADED MOD: LookupAnything by Pathoschild - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: View metadata about anything by pressing a button. [version 1.4] (@ C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\LookupAnything\LookupAnything.dll)
                                  [10:45:43.302 AM] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\LovedLabels\manifest.json
                                  [10:45:43.348 AM] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\LovedLabels\psconfigs
                                  [10:45:43.368 AM] Loading Mod DLL...
                                  [10:45:43.368 AM] LOADED MOD: LovedLabels by Advize & Jinxiewinxie - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Gives pets customizeable tooltips so you can see who needs the love. (@ C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\LovedLabels\LovedLabels.dll)
                                  [10:45:43.397 AM] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\Museum_Rearranger\manifest.json
                                  [10:45:43.440 AM] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\Museum_Rearranger\psconfigs
                                  [10:45:43.443 AM] Loading Mod DLL...
                                  [10:45:43.443 AM] LOADED MOD: Museum Rearranger by Omegasis - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Allows the user to rearrange the Museum without the need for something to donate. (@ C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\Museum_Rearranger\Museum_Rearranger.dll)
                                  [10:45:43.465 AM] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\NPCMapLocations\manifest.json
                                  [10:45:43.506 AM] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\NPCMapLocations\psconfigs
                                  [10:45:43.511 AM] Loading Mod DLL...
                                  [10:45:43.513 AM] LOADED MOD: NPC Map Locations Mod by Bouhm - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Shows NPC locations on the map (@ C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\NPCMapLocations\NPCMapLocations.dll)
                                  [10:45:43.627 AM] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\SMAPIChestLabelSystem\manifest.json
                                  [10:45:43.677 AM] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\SMAPIChestLabelSystem\psconfigs
                                  [10:45:43.682 AM] Loading Mod DLL...
                                  [10:45:43.682 AM] LOADED MOD: Chest Label System by MaurĂ­cio Gomes (Speeder) - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Allow players to label their chests. (@ C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\SMAPIChestLabelSystem\SMAPIChestLabelSystem.dll)
                                  [10:45:43.685 AM] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\SMAPISprinklerMod\manifest.json
                                  [10:45:43.727 AM] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\SMAPISprinklerMod\psconfigs
                                  [10:45:43.735 AM] Loading Mod DLL...
                                  [10:45:43.737 AM] LOADED MOD: Configurable Improved Sprinklers Mod by MaurĂ­cio Gomes (Speeder) - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Make the Sprinklers work better. (@ C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\SMAPISprinklerMod\SMAPISprinklerMod.dll)
                                  [10:45:43.851 AM] Found Manifest: C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\StardewCJB\manifest.json
                                  [10:45:43.894 AM] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\StardewCJB\psconfigs
                                  [10:45:43.897 AM] Loading Mod DLL...
                                  [10:45:43.897 AM] LOADED MOD: CJB Show Item Sell Price by CJ Bok - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Show item sell price in your inventory! (@ C:\Users\Jenice\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods\StardewCJB\StardewCJB.dll)
                                  [10:45:43.899 AM] Found Manifest: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\TrainerMod\manifest.json
                                  [10:45:43.940 AM] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\TrainerMod\psconfigs
                                  [10:45:43.946 AM] Loading Mod DLL...
                                  [10:45:43.946 AM] LOADED MOD: Trainer Mod by Zoryn - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Registers several commands to use. Most commands are trainer-like in that they offer forms of cheating. (@ C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\TrainerMod\TrainerMod.dll)
                                  [10:45:43.957 AM] Registered command: types
                                  [10:45:43.958 AM] Registered command: hide
                                  [10:45:43.961 AM] Registered command: load
                                  [10:45:43.963 AM] Registered command: player_setname
                                  [10:45:43.965 AM] Registered command: player_setmoney
                                  [10:45:43.967 AM] Registered command: player_setstamina
                                  [10:45:43.962 AM] Registered command: stop
                                  [10:45:43.972 AM] Registered command: player_sethealth
                                  [10:45:43.969 AM] Registered command: player_setmaxstamina
                                  [10:45:43.973 AM] Registered command: player_setmaxhealth
                                  [10:45:43.974 AM] Registered command: player_setimmunity
                                  [10:45:43.976 AM] Registered command: player_setlevel
                                  [10:45:43.980 AM] Registered command: player_changecolour
                                  [10:45:43.981 AM] Registered command: player_changestyle
                                  [10:45:43.983 AM] Registered command: player_additem
                                  [10:45:43.985 AM] Registered command: player_addmelee
                                  [10:45:43.986 AM] Registered command: player_addring
                                  [10:45:43.987 AM] Registered command: out_items
                                  [10:45:43.989 AM] Registered command: out_melee
                                  [10:45:43.991 AM] Registered command: out_rings
                                  [10:45:43.993 AM] Registered command: newitem
                                  [10:45:43.994 AM] Registered command: world_settime
                                  [10:45:43.996 AM] Registered command: world_freezetime
                                  [10:45:43.961 AM] Registered command: exit
                                  [10:45:43.957 AM] Registered command: show
                                  [10:45:44.002 AM] Registered command: world_downminelevel
                                  [10:45:44.004 AM] Registered command: world_setminelevel
                                  [10:45:43.959 AM] Registered command: save
                                  [10:45:44.001 AM] Registered command: world_setseason
                                  [10:45:43.997 AM] Registered command: world_setday
                                  [10:45:44.005 AM] LOADED 12 MODS
                                  [10:45:43.977 AM] Registered command: player_setspeed
                                  [10:45:44.009 AM] SDV Loaded Into Memory
                                  [10:45:44.014 AM] Applying Final SDV Tweaks...
                                  [10:45:44.011 AM] Initializing Console Input Thread...
                                  [10:45:44.013 AM] Registered command: help
                                  [10:45:44.303 AM] XNA Initialize
                                  [10:45:44.310 AM] XNA LoadContent
                                  [10:45:44.844 AM] Initializing Debug Assets...
                                  [10:45:46.842 AM] Game Loaded
                                  [10:45:46.843 AM] Type 'help' for help, or 'help <cmd>' for a command's usage
                                  [11:06:36.159 AM] [ERROR] System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
                                  at Pathoschild.LookupAnything.GameHelper.GetDayOffset(Int32 offset, Int32 daysInSeason)
                                  at Pathoschild.LookupAnything.Framework.Subjects.FarmAnimalSubject.<GetData>d__2.MoveNext()
                                  at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereEnumerableIterator`1.MoveNext()
                                  at System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source)
                                  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
                                  at Pathoschild.LookupAnything.Components.LookupMenu..ctor(ISubject subject, Metadata metadata)
                                  at Pathoschild.LookupAnything.LookupAnythingMod.ShowLookup()
                                  [11:06:38.873 AM] [ERROR] System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
                                  at Pathoschild.LookupAnything.GameHelper.GetDayOffset(Int32 offset, Int32 daysInSeason)
                                  at Pathoschild.LookupAnything.Framework.Subjects.FarmAnimalSubject.<GetData>d__2.MoveNext()
                                  at Pathoschild.LookupAnything.Components.LookupMenu..ctor(ISubject subject, Metadata metadata)
                                  [11:07:09.563 AM] [ERROR] System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
                                  [11:08:35.693 AM] [ERROR] System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
                                  [11:08:37.967 AM] [ERROR] System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
                                  [11:42:17.204 AM] [ERROR] System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
                                  [12:03:55.868 PM] Shutting Down...
                                  [12:03:55.868 PM] Game Execution Finished

So far everything else I have looked up has worked.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Ladysarajane

It was Winter 24th and I went to sleep to save, shut down and restarted and on the 25th, I received the same error.

Edit, goat is still a baby...less than a week old.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Ladysarajane: thanks! It'll be fixed in the upcoming 1.5 version. (That error should only happen near the end of the year.)

Ladysarajane likes this.
                                      • Ladysarajane

Thanks for looking into it. :)