RELEASED [SMAPI] Harvest With Scythe 1.06

Harvest all crops and flowers with Scythe only

1. Bunkmaster

Bunkmaster Space Spelunker

I'm on the current release of the mod and I'm still getting this bug, actually. But I haven't tried it on a new save. Maybe it sets a condition in the save that carries over? idk, I just don't plant sunflowers anymore.

Nevermind! I was on version 1.06 from Nexusmods which is apparently NOT the current version 1.06 here at the Mod forums. Updated the mod, problem fixed.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
    • Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

Perhaps. I actually don't know for myself, since I never got to Sunflowers with this mod. I am really just repeating what was said in this post:
      http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/.110644/page-6#post-2865276

• Jigain

Jigain Phantasmal Quasar

I do know there was another mod (its name escapes me right now) that had a korean-specific version of its mod, in order to prevent crashing. Perhaps this might be something similar in nature?

• Zyte_

Zyte_ Big Damn Hero

Please fix the sunflower bug.

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

Update the mod; it's already been fixed. Apparently, according to @Bunkmaster, the version on Nexusmods is not the latest version. Use the button at the top of this thread

• Zyte_

Zyte_ Big Damn Hero

Then I guess I have to harvest the sunflowers and plant new ones in order to "complete the update" to say something. Because even installing this version the bug remains.

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

Odd... I wish I could help more, but I actually don't use this mod anymore, so I don't have any personal experience with this bug. I can only relay what others have said

• lambee

lambee Subatomic Cosmonaut

Can you add a config that we can change the range of harvest(with scyhe)? Thanks

Last edited: May 9, 2016
                  • VerteNinja

VerteNinja Void-Bound Voyager

I installed the latest version from here and am not getting any xp for farming

• Joshua006

Joshua006 Void-Bound Voyager

I removed your mod as I don't want to use it anymore but on my save I still have to harvest things like Ancient Fruit with a Scythe. I've removed it from the mods folder, why is it still working. If I go into my console when I load up modded it doesn't show as loading the mod...

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

As far as I remember, if you planted something with this mod active, it wouldn't go back to being something you could manually pick until you re-planted it. So, for your Ancient Fruit and other multi-cycle plants (strawberries, corn, etc) to go back to being regular crops, you'll need to replant them.

• Joshua006

Joshua006 Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you!

• Standardheld

Standardheld Subatomic Cosmonaut

Just to inform you: This mod doesn't work with the (unofficial) German translated version of Stardew Valley. You won't gain any farming XP if you use the mod with the German version. (My parents are too old to learn English and sad about this ^_^''' )

• Mogipoki

Mogipoki Void-Bound Voyager

Can anyone confirm gaining Xp with this mod? :O thanks

• Santeck

Santeck Intergalactic Tourist

Hey guys,

there is a bug with this mod.

if you go to the stardew valley fair event and if you try to hit the smashing stone then the game crashes. Stardew Valley 1.11 and latest SMAPI.

greetz

• SarahSyna

SarahSyna Subatomic Cosmonaut

Do you have Zoryn's fishing mod, by any chance?

• beboylqt

beboylqt Big Damn Hero

After I deleted this mod, I can't harvest by hand.
                                    I get "Requires Scythe" whenever I harvest by hand.
                                    Help me fix this error.

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

Harvest your existing crops as you would with the scythe, and then replant. Any crops planted with this mod active will have the "Requires Scythe" flag until they are replanted.

beboylqt likes this.
                                      • Shilana

Shilana Void-Bound Voyager

Confirmed No Farming Experience on Harvest. Have tried multiple seasons, multiple crops, with and without several other mods.

Mogipoki likes this.
                                        • Bayard

Bayard Void-Bound Voyager

Work well, give normal experience farming.