RELEASED [SMAPI] Harvest With Scythe 1.06

Harvest all crops and flowers with Scythe only

1. Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

Hmm, I've used this mod since the beginning and I never had a single problem with my cat. I don't use the Chest Pooling mod. Maybe it's an odd combination of the two causing this?

Can you explain in more detail what goes wrong? Does the event for cat adoption just not happen? If so, it might be a different problem.
    Check this thread: http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/.110762

• mangosix0

mangosix0 Void-Bound Voyager

OK cat bug is solved

Very thx Nurio

But!! Sometimes(not always) i can't get exp when harvest potato and some crops (almost not regrow crops)

new save, in Farm, use both mouse

Berry and regrow crops works fine

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
      • Tyrindor

Tyrindor Space Kumquat

When I harvest flowers, they turn into the same color. Not that i'm complaining because having 50 flowers that don't stack can be annoying. Tested with Blue Jazz and Tulips.

Intended?

• xFishbone

xFishbone Cosmic Narwhal

if it was intended, northernmoney replaces RNGsus as my new god.

Acerbicon likes this.
          • Tyrindor

Tyrindor Space Kumquat

What's even crazier is I had a bunch of old flowers prior to installing the mod, and when I took them out of a chest, they changed color and stacked with this mod's flowers. So if this is a bug, it's a damn good bug, multi-colored flowers were a pretty big annoyance.

• mangosix0

This mod has crash when play minigame (ex Stardew valley Fair - Fall) with SMAPI 0.40.0

i just finished test now

compatible with new SMAPI version plz ! :D

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

You think... this mod causes the crash with minigames? You already thought it causes a problem with your cat before, which turned out to be false. What makes you so sure this mod causes problems with minigames?

Honestly, the crashing on minigames is a known problem with SMAPI versions before 0.40.0 and Stardew Valley 1.07... Are you really sure you got SMAPI 0.40.0? Can you take a screenshot of the console and post it here when such a crash happens?

• mangosix0

i don't know why you get involved by following me.

I have had to write finished the one by one experiment.

and Already I see the crashing on minigames is a known problem with SMAPI versions before 0.40.0 and Stardew Valley 1.07

But I have crash only if i use this mod. not others

And very quick close SMAPI console window when I was the problem occurs

Only just be the close of the Stardew valley

So i can't capture screenshot

I certainly use 1.07 gameversion and SMAPI 0.40.0

I'm not newbie

I am well aware of a Stardew Valley

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

Whew. Let's break this one down in points

I'm not following you. You're the one who posted here, and you had an issue before and falsely claimed it was because of this mod. I should know because I was the one who solved it for you. It's not stalker behavior that I remember that from just a few days ago, especially since it was pretty remarkable as it was, frankly, a very curious claim that turned out to be false.

You claimed the same last time, yet it wasn't because of the mod. So how can we know for sure now?

Then make a screenshot of the console before the crash, please

No one is claiming you're a newbie, but people make mistakes

I don't know what these mean...

• mangosix0

Look, I captured video because very fast close SMAPI console window

look 720p and console window text

Only use [HarvestWithScytheSMAPI] mod

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
                      • Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

Hm, interesting. And if you don't have this mod loaded, it doesn't cause the crash?

• mangosix0

Sure, other mods work fine
                          i already tested it

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

I absolutely can't find any link between that minigame and this mod. And no one else seems to have this issue, so that's odd too...

• mangosix0

My thoughts also minigame, this mod seems there is no correlation to each other. too

Maybe... just SMAPI scripts compatible error with new SMAPI(0.40.0) version and this mod

SMAPI berfore 0.40.0 version a problem for the same reason.

I think compatible with each other, this problem is naturally to be resolved

sorry my bad english....

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

One thing I noticed is that you're running a Korean version of SMAPI 0.40.0?
                                ...I honestly didn't even know a Korean version existed! Where did you get that?

• Exaxxion4096

Exaxxion4096 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I had exactly the same crash a while ago in v1.05, and I don't think I was using any mods at the time. My solution was to avoid the strength game, and instead abuse the "luck" game. Bet half of your tokens on green repeatedly and you'll win more than enough tokens to buy everything.

• mangosix0

Sure, But it doesn't problem.

Just changed only the SMAPI read file name.

ex) SMAPI file reading Stardew Valley.exe -> KoreanSV.exe

• geekyloon

geekyloon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I think it might be a SMAPI problem itself? I had a crash just like that before installing this mod. I just avoided that game. My character is just so strong, it causes the game to crash :p

• senlim

senlim Subatomic Cosmonaut

Is it this mod or something else:
                                        When I pass through ready-to-harvest sunflowers, sometimes they throw up dozens of sunflower seeds by just being passed through.
                                        I got 100 sunflower ready to harvest and by just walking over them I got over 690 sunflower seeds.
                                        Weird.

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

That's a bug with an old version of this mod. Update the mod