RELEASED [SMAPI] Harvest With Scythe 1.06

Harvest all crops and flowers with Scythe only

1. BoffoBoy

BoffoBoy Existential Complex

Can add this to the mod benefits, no more inadvertent polling of the scarecrows' crow count when harvesting! Man this mod gets the gold star of convenience!

• Genn Faol

Genn Faol Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Are you waiting with the update for Storm until Storm's rewrite is complete? The lack of XP and seeds is kind of egregious, but there are mods that only use Storm that are not being made for SMAPI that I need, so I can't just switch back to SMAPI to get your updated version.

• ThatNorthernMonkey

ThatNorthernMonkey Aquatic Astronaut

From another topic i posted in today :)

Superior_s likes this.
        • Genn Faol

Fair enough. I don't understand why, though. It's not like Storm's future is in question, it will be the ONLY mod API for Stardew Valley, as SMAPI can barely be called that. That much hasn't changed. It'll only get better with the rewrite, but it should already have the capability to do all that this mod needs to do.

Plus, you know, this isn't exactly adding features, it's fixing bugs.

• ThatNorthernMonkey

I'm personally not entirely sure about Storms future right now to be honest :-/ Demmonic started pushing his big re-writes to the master branch, and then just stopped 3 days ago right in the middle (after the confrontation with Zoryn on here). If he had made even a single commit in the past 3 days I might sink time into my Storm stuff, but not whilst its inactive in the state it's in unfortunately. Sorry for the disappointment!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
              Superior_s likes this.
            • Genn Faol

Can you please at least fix the bugs? Until all this mess is sorted out and all the mods I need are available for ONE API, I'm fine with my current setup, except for the bugs in this mod. Swapping again would mean dropping mods I absolutely need that are still Storm-exclusive and probably will be for some time yet.

• Eternalmyst

Eternalmyst Big Damn Hero

There's so many good mods for Storm, I hope they work something out :(

• Umeneko

Umeneko Void-Bound Voyager

Does not work with my version of smapi, should i downgrade my version?

Edit: Downgrading crashed : P
                  Really tho how can i get this to work? Today i switched back to SMAPI, and just grabbed the latest version. 0.39.2. and added a bunch of mods which all seem to work. Except this one.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
                  • Hazerofdoom

Hazerofdoom Scruffy Nerf-Herder

"SMAPI v0.38.3 for SMAPI version"
                    Try using it with 0.38 of SMAPI here.

• ThatNorthernMonkey

Superior_s and BoffoBoy like this.
                    • ThatNorthernMonkey

Small update, just had to remove two lines from the manifest.json :)

BoffoBoy likes this.
                      • BoffoBoy

BoffoBoy Existential Complex

Cheers!

• Umeneko

Umeneko Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks!

• ragequitbm

ragequitbm Void-Bound Voyager

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I installed latest SMAPI, and dropped the DL and json in the mods folder, but it doesn't work. I am running it using the StardewModdingAPI application

• Kazuga

Kazuga Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Does it have a seperate folder in the "Mods" folder? If not create one and try it out. :D

• JoeShmo

JoeShmo Void-Bound Voyager

You are my hero.

Both for the mod itself, as well as SMAPI functionality.

• Timroham

Timroham Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm on SMAPI, is there any chance you could make the xp rate user configurable? :D

*Edit, So as not to double post*
                                  I wanted to let you know that running SMAPI 39.2 and the latest version of this mod, I've started a new file, and I'm either getting no xp whatsoever, or so little that I've gone through 30+ parsnips, 20something potatoes, and a bunch of cauliflower and still haven't gotten to LVL 1 Farming. The Crows are freaking killing me.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
                                  • Arrek

Arrek Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ditto, exp gain is definitely gone from the newest version. Used CJB cheats to test it by getting rank 1 and ended with Monoculture on parsnips, no level gain at all when it should be atleast level 6.

• ThatNorthernMonkey

Hmmm missed the alerts for these last few posts, sorry guys. Testing now!

• ThatNorthernMonkey