RELEASED [SMAPI] Get Dressed

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Jinxiewinxie, Apr 19, 2016.

1. sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

Getting back into the game for a bit and thought I'd add my glasses edits to the accessories.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Then I figured, hey, might as well share it. So here it is. The glasses show up right before the makeup does. They don't come in a wide range of colors or anything, this is just a personal edit.

Attached Files:

• Navini45

Navini45 Orbital Explorer

Hi Guys.
      I love this mod and I used it before. But now,it isn't working anymore.
      When I press C to open the dress up options something shows up for second but closes then. I don't see the dresser,but can click on it,but it does the same when I press the C button.
      And SMAP sais it could not find the menuTextures or accessories files..please can someone help me? Because I want it to work,it is so much fun to use.
      Thx for the help ,hope you know what I have to do !
      :*

• Navini45

Navini45 Orbital Explorer

I have an stove,but I can't open the config File because I don't have an program to open the .json file..Do you know any? :/

Okay guys. I did it on my own,I don't know how,because I just moved the accessories and the menuTextures files through almost every gamefolder and then back to the get dressed modfolder.. ?_?
        So sorry for bothering.
        I wish you all nice holidays,a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.
        And have fun gaming!
        Bye~

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
        • Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

• Jokerine

Jokerine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I was wondering, if I wanted to add some new items to use with this mod (these specifically) is there a specific way to do so? I would've liked to be able to wear them during rainy days by swapping into a new outfit with this mod :)

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@Jokerine The only way to do that is to unpack your shirts.xnb and edit in the coats. The other two files (shoeColors.xnb and hats.xnb) this mod does not touch.

• Overdreams

Overdreams Void-Bound Voyager

Hello!

First of all, thanks for all the work you've put into this, this mod brings a lot of utility to the game.
              I want to know if there's a way to remove all the extra content (face types, nose, shoes and acessories) and leave me just with the menu/dresser and the original accesories. There's nothing wrong with them, but I prefer to play with the original content only.

Hope someone can help me. Thanks and see ya!

• DJ_Zapple

DJ_Zapple Pangalactic Porcupine

Sadly, it's broken now...

• Ailsaek

Ailsaek Subatomic Cosmonaut

You too? It looks like quite a lot of my mods are broken today. None of the Content Patcher mods are working either. I was just poking around to see if anyone else had reported it and if there was a fix yet.

• .Lavender.

.Lavender. Pangalactic Porcupine

Did you update to the beta? That broke A LOT of mods, including this one. They have to be updated to work with 1.3, unfortunately. :(
                    This is a list of every SMAPI mod and its compatibility.
                    https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Modding:SMAPI_compatibility#For_players_.28Stardew_Valley_1.3_beta.29

CP mods have to be updated too, but IDK if there's a list for it.

I myself, am anxiously waiting for an update or a new mod to replace GetDressed - one of my favs, but it seems it's been abandoned. :(

• Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

I'm playing without Get Dressed and my God, I miss the option to just change when I want. T_T I'm hoping something else pops up or this gets updated.

Rosalie, Nunah and SarahSyna like this.
                      • Rosalie

Rosalie Cosmic Narwhal

i became so dependent on this mod... i refuse to play without it :facepalm:

• Advize

Advize Cosmic Narwhal

Worry not, loyal get dressed'ers! The mod will be updated for 1.3.

Jhio, lyssahexe, bluewind95 and 10 others like this.
                          • Advize

Advize Cosmic Narwhal

Am on mobile at work so cannot provide too detailed of a response, but the answer to your question is YES. Additional options can be removed via the config that is generated in the mod folder. A simpler toggle will be added to the in game menu in the next update.

SarahSyna likes this.
                            • Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

Oh God yeeessss!!!

lyssahexe, Nunah and SarahSyna like this.
                              • Ailsaek

What you said!

• Ailsaek

I didn’t update deliberately. Does Steam update people without asking?

Oh, P.S. thank you very much for the list! I shall be updating my mods now.

Last edited: May 4, 2018
                                  • SarahSyna

SarahSyna Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yeah, it's the default setting on it.

• LunarFennec

LunarFennec Big Damn Hero

Steam will keep all your games up to date by default, how ever this was a beta that you had to manually opt into.

• hwayunhae

hwayunhae Pangalactic Porcupine

Until the Get Dressed mod gets updated, I guess I'll have to go add a wizard shrine action to my house so I can at least change clothes/hair when I'm at home, even if I dont' have all the bells and whistles.