RELEASED [SMAPI] Get Dressed

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Jinxiewinxie, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

@azurejpg Can you send a screenshot of your overrides folder? It should look something like this:

upload_2017-10-16_18-32-29.png

• azurejpg

azurejpg Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Attached Files:

• Advize

Advize Cosmic Narwhal

• azurejpg

Yes, here's my SMAPI log file. I also just uploaded the log file to the website you linked.
      This is the link to the file through the website: http://host.kvdk.net/smapi/?F0uTk7Ar
      Code:
      [13:50:28 INFO  SMAPI] SMAPI 2.0 with Stardew Valley 1.2.33 on Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
      [13:50:28 DEBUG SMAPI] Mods go here: C:\Users\vdo14\OneDrive\Documents\Stardew.Valley.v1.2.33\Mods
      [13:50:28 TRACE SMAPI] Log started at 2017-10-16T17:50:28 UTC
      [13:50:29 TRACE SMAPI] Overriding content manager...
      [13:50:29 TRACE SMAPI] Starting game...
      [13:50:58 TRACE SMAPI] Detecting common issues...
      [13:50:58 TRACE SMAPI] Loading mod metadata...
      [13:50:58 TRACE SMAPI] Loading mods...
      [13:50:58 TRACE SMAPI] Loading Longevity from Longevity\Longevity.dll...
      [13:50:58 TRACE SMAPI]    Failed: its manifest is missing required fields (UniqueID).
      [13:50:58 TRACE SMAPI] Loading CJB Cheats Menu from CJBCheatsMenu\CJBCheatsMenu.dll...
      [13:50:58 TRACE SMAPI] Loading CJB Item Spawner from CJBItemSpawner\CJBItemSpawner.dll...
      [13:50:58 TRACE SMAPI] Loading GetDressed from GetDressed\GetDressed.dll...

[13:50:58 ERROR SMAPI] Skipped 1 mods:
      [13:50:59 ERROR SMAPI]    Longevity 1.6.5 because its manifest is missing required fields (UniqueID).

[13:50:59 INFO  SMAPI] Loaded 3 mods:
      [13:50:59 INFO  SMAPI]    CJB Cheats Menu 1.16 by CJ Bok | Simple in-game cheats menu!
      [13:50:59 INFO  SMAPI]    CJB Item Spawner 1.9 by CJ Bok | Simple in-game item spawner!
      [13:50:59 INFO  SMAPI]    GetDressed 3.5.2 by Advize & Jinxiewinxie | Adds a dresser in the farmhouse that lets you edit your character's appearance.

[13:50:59 ERROR GetDressed] Could not find load the accessories or menuTextures file.
      [13:50:59 TRACE SMAPI] Context: locale set to en.
      [13:50:59 INFO  SMAPI] Type 'help' for help, or 'help <cmd>' for a command's usage
      [13:50:59 TRACE SMAPI] Checking for SMAPI update...
      [13:50:59 TRACE SMAPI] Checking for updates to 3 keys...

• Advize

Advize Cosmic Narwhal

I've attached a modified version of Get Dressed to this post that will print out a more detailed error message. Please re-install the mod using the version from this post, run the game, and share the new SMAPI error log. Hopefully this will allow us to finally get to the bottom of this.

Attached Files:

• azurejpg

@Advize
          I used the mod provided by your post, here's the new SMAPI error log. I hope this helps.
          This is the link for the upload to the website: http://host.kvdk.net/smapi/?JeSKSsab

Code:
          [16:54:13 INFO  SMAPI] SMAPI 2.0 with Stardew Valley 1.2.33 on Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
          [16:54:13 DEBUG SMAPI] Mods go here: C:\Users\vdo14\OneDrive\Documents\Stardew.Valley.v1.2.33\Mods
          [16:54:13 TRACE SMAPI] Log started at 2017-10-18T20:54:13 UTC
          [16:54:13 TRACE SMAPI] Overriding content manager...
          [16:54:13 TRACE SMAPI] Starting game...
          [16:54:20 TRACE SMAPI] Detecting common issues...
          [16:54:20 TRACE SMAPI] Loading mod metadata...
          [16:54:20 TRACE SMAPI] Loading mods...
          [16:54:20 TRACE SMAPI] Loading CJB Cheats Menu from CJBCheatsMenu\CJBCheatsMenu.dll...
          [16:54:20 TRACE SMAPI] Loading CJB Item Spawner from CJBItemSpawner\CJBItemSpawner.dll...
          [16:54:20 TRACE SMAPI] Loading GetDressed from GetDressed\GetDressed.dll...

[16:54:20 INFO  SMAPI] Loaded 3 mods:
          [16:54:20 INFO  SMAPI]    CJB Cheats Menu 1.16 by CJ Bok | Simple in-game cheats menu!
          [16:54:20 INFO  SMAPI]    CJB Item Spawner 1.9 by CJ Bok | Simple in-game item spawner!
          [16:54:20 INFO  SMAPI]    GetDressed 3.5.2 by Advize & Jinxiewinxie | Adds a dresser in the farmhouse that lets you edit your character's appearance.

[16:54:20 ERROR GetDressed] Could not load the accessories or menuTextures file.
          Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "accessories". File not found. ---> System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\vdo14\OneDrive\Documents\Stardew.Valley.v1.2.33\Mods\GetDressed\overrides\accessories.xnb'.
             at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
             at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
             at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
             at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
             --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
             at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
             at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
             at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
             at GetDressed.Framework.ContentHelper..ctor(IModHelper helper, IMonitor monitor, IServiceProvider serviceProvider) in C:\Stardew Modding\SourceTree\GetDressed\GetDressed\Framework\ContentHelper.cs:line 55
          [16:54:20 TRACE SMAPI] Context: locale set to en.
          [16:54:20 INFO  SMAPI] Type 'help' for help, or 'help <cmd>' for a command's usage
          [16:54:20 TRACE SMAPI] Checking for SMAPI update...
          [16:54:21 TRACE SMAPI] Checking for updates to 3 keys...

• Jinxiewinxie

I'm thinking this may still be a problem with where files are located. Can you post another screenshot of the files in your folder, this time with the address bar visible?

• azurejpg

Yes, here's the screenshot with the address bar.

Attached Files:

• Jinxiewinxie

Aha! Found the problem!

1) The mod is looking for its files to be here: C:\Users\vdo14\OneDrive\Documents\Stardew.Valley.v1.2.33\Mods\GetDressed\overrides\accessories.xnb

2) And you have the files here: This PC\documents\SMAPI 2.0 Installer\Internal\Windows\Mods\GetDressed\overrides\accessories.xnb

Can you make sure that you're placing mods in the right place? They need to go where your game is installed, there should be a directory there which looks similar to this:
                upload_2017-10-19_16-7-47.png

and all your SMAPI mods need to go inside that Mods folder there. Then, make sure that the accessories and menuTextures (and other GetDressed related) files are there. You might need to copy and paste them from wherever they are now.

• azurejpg

Alright, just checking but when I copy my mods into the Mods folder in my game file, should I also copy the entire overrides folder into the GetDressed mod file that's inside the Mods folder or bring in the override objects separately outside of the folder? I've noticed that when I try to copy the entire overrides folder into the GetDressed mod file in game's mods folder that the overrides folder usually disappears.

• Advize

Advize Cosmic Narwhal

The overall folder structure should look like this:
                    [​IMG]

The parent "GetDressed" folder goes inside the mods folder. Within the GetDressed folder is a folder named overrides.

• azurejpg

Yes, but whenever I place the GetDressed folder inside the mods folder there are times when the overrides folder doesn't show up at all.

• tinkerbelljln

tinkerbelljln Pangalactic Porcupine

Try copying the overrides folder somewhere else, then move the Get Dressed folder to where it should be, then moving the overrides folder into it. That might work.

• azurejpg

Sorry, could you elaborate more on what you mean with a step-by-step explanation? I didn't really understand what you meant, like where else should I copy the overrides folder and what you meant by how to move the overrides folder into where the Get Dressed folder should be. Also, for the menuTextures.xnb, where would I override that within the game's files?

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
                          • tinkerbelljln

Just make a new folder in your My Documents, paste the Overrides folder in there, move the entire Get Dressed folder into the proper place (so for me it's C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley), then put the Overrides folder back into the Get Dressed folder. Everything that is in the Overrides folder in the screenshot Advize posted should be in there. So the menuTextures.xnb goes into the Overrides folder. I'm not a modder, I just use them, including Get Dressed and it works for me, so I can't really explain it much better than this, so I hope it helps.

EDIT: Oh, and once you have moved the Overrides folder into the Get Dressed, you can delete the new folder you made.

• tinkerbelljln

This should help, I screencapped what my Get Dressed folder looks like and what my Overrides folder looks like:
                              Get Dressed.PNG Overrides.PNG

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
                              • Jinxiewinxie

You could also just start with a fresh mod install.. delete whatever GetDressed folder you have inside your Mods folder and then download a new one from the Nexus. Then, move the entirety of the*new* GetDressed folder into your Mods folder again. (Then double check that all the files are there, they should be of course since its from a fresh download)

• azurejpg

I'm not sure why, but when I tried to do a fresh mod install the overrides folder usually disappears once I open SMAPI after getting rid of the old one and reinstalling the mod. I'll try to do another fresh mod install but this has already happened a couple of times already...

• azurejpg

The overrides folder keeps disappearing even if I do the fresh mod install. I'm not sure why, but I'll keep checking if I missed anything major. Thank you for being patient and taking the time to help me, and please let me know if you have any ideas or solutions for the overrides folder issue!

EDIT: Please ignore my earlier comment, it finally worked!

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
                                      Jinxiewinxie likes this.
                                    • Interstellar_Velociraptor

Interstellar_Velociraptor Aquatic Astronaut

I love this mod! I am having one issue though.

After installing (mac) everything works perfectly fine, but my farmer is suddenly...giant. Her sprite is now taller than all the others in the game. I thought downloading the Feminine Female Farmer Base would fix it, but reading through this thread I'm seeing that the two mods apparently conflict?

Is there any way to fix this?