RELEASED [SMAPI] Get Dressed

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Jinxiewinxie, Apr 19, 2016.

1. REAL_ALIEN

REAL_ALIEN Space Hobo

Why its not working T^T

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

REAL_ALIEN likes this.
    • REAL_ALIEN

REAL_ALIEN Space Hobo

SMAPI 1.15.1

do I have to download SMAPI 1.2 ?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
      • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• REAL_ALIEN

REAL_ALIEN Space Hobo

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Yes, Get Dressed is a SMAPI mod so you need to install SMAPI. :)

REAL_ALIEN likes this.
        • REAL_ALIEN

REAL_ALIEN Space Hobo

T^T

Attached Files:

• REAL_ALIEN

REAL_ALIEN Space Hobo

• REAL_ALIEN

REAL_ALIEN Space Hobo

• autumnalmanac821

autumnalmanac821 Intergalactic Tourist

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• kinjokes

kinjokes Big Damn Hero

Have you heard of the cyclops farmer mod? It's one of my favorite mods, but the face options in this mod override it;; I'd really like to be able to use both mods, so is there any way to add the cyclops face option to the list? :0

• sunlite

sunlite Pangalactic Porcupine

Love this mod, but my farmer always loads with pants 2 and shoes 2 option no matter what it was set prior to quitting the last session. Any fix?

• azurejpg

azurejpg Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I installed the Get Dressed mod (with SMAPI 1.15.1) but when the mods are being loaded it says that the game can't find or load the accessories and menuTextures file, so in-game the dresser does not show up at all. I'm not sure how to fix the problem with the accessories and menuTextures file.
                View attachment 189057

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
                • Midaychi

Midaychi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Works except for if the female farmer with the skirt+socks option visits the spa, their strange new bikini becomes disembodied and is misaligned.

• Midaychi

Midaychi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Installing the get dressed version of Delta's better swimsuits overwrites the mis-aligned suits with ones that function properly, though look a little different.

Zalkyria likes this.
                    • nikkoda

nikkoda Guest

Love the mod, but is this suppose to happen when my character runs? Happens with every bottom choice I've tried.
                      [​IMG]

• kurobara

kurobara Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello! sorry to bother you, I'm having a problem

I manually merged the accessories xnbs from get dressed and hope's farmer customization.

It won't show the extra added accessories. I saw on the forum that I should maybe edit the config with the new amount of accessories but I don't see that as an option anywhere. Is there anything you could recommend?

• Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

Hmm.. we might have removed the ability to include your own accessories. What you might do is replace some of the random lipstick colors in Get Dressed's accessories.xnb with the accessories from Hope's mod instead of trying to add them together.

• azurejpg

azurejpg Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I updated to SMAPI 2.0 along with the updated "Get Dressed" mod but I still have the same issue with finding/loading the accessories and menuTextures xnb files. Here's the SMAPI Log for it.
                            Code:
                            [13:50:28 INFO  SMAPI] SMAPI 2.0 with Stardew Valley 1.2.33 on Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
                            [13:50:28 DEBUG SMAPI] Mods go here: C:\Users\vdo14\OneDrive\Documents\Stardew.Valley.v1.2.33\Mods
                            [13:50:28 TRACE SMAPI] Log started at 2017-10-16T17:50:28 UTC
                            [13:50:29 TRACE SMAPI] Overriding content manager...
                            [13:50:29 TRACE SMAPI] Starting game...
                            [13:50:58 TRACE SMAPI] Detecting common issues...
                            [13:50:58 TRACE SMAPI] Loading mod metadata...
                            [13:50:58 TRACE SMAPI] Loading mods...
                            [13:50:58 TRACE SMAPI] Loading Longevity from Longevity\Longevity.dll...
                            [13:50:58 TRACE SMAPI]    Failed: its manifest is missing required fields (UniqueID).
                            [13:50:58 TRACE SMAPI] Loading CJB Cheats Menu from CJBCheatsMenu\CJBCheatsMenu.dll...
                            [13:50:58 TRACE SMAPI] Loading CJB Item Spawner from CJBItemSpawner\CJBItemSpawner.dll...
                            [13:50:58 TRACE SMAPI] Loading GetDressed from GetDressed\GetDressed.dll...

[13:50:58 ERROR SMAPI] Skipped 1 mods:
                            [13:50:59 ERROR SMAPI]    Longevity 1.6.5 because its manifest is missing required fields (UniqueID).

[13:50:59 INFO  SMAPI] Loaded 3 mods:
                            [13:50:59 INFO  SMAPI]    CJB Cheats Menu 1.16 by CJ Bok | Simple in-game cheats menu!
                            [13:50:59 INFO  SMAPI]    CJB Item Spawner 1.9 by CJ Bok | Simple in-game item spawner!
                            [13:50:59 INFO  SMAPI]    GetDressed 3.5.2 by Advize & Jinxiewinxie | Adds a dresser in the farmhouse that lets you edit your character's appearance.

[13:50:59 ERROR GetDressed] Could not find load the accessories or menuTextures file.
                            [13:50:59 TRACE SMAPI] Context: locale set to en.
                            [13:50:59 INFO  SMAPI] Type 'help' for help, or 'help <cmd>' for a command's usage
                            [13:50:59 TRACE SMAPI] Checking for SMAPI update...
                            [13:50:59 TRACE SMAPI] Checking for updates to 3 keys...