RELEASED [SMAPI] Get Dressed

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Jinxiewinxie, Apr 19, 2016.

1. AmaaDivine

AmaaDivine Starship Captain

@Jinxiewinxie
    Is this compatible with the anthro player mod? Probably needs to be adjusted to work with it, but it'd be really awesome!

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

You, youreself, would have to add or edit your anthro faces to the face tilesheet.

• Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

It would take me forever to try and stick the anthro heads on all the farmer bases. Luckily, its easy to edit, the female_faces png inside the overrides folder is what would need edited. If you're interested in making it happen, feel free ^_^

• Watts533

Watts533 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is so +1 - it works perfectly and being able to customize my look whenever I want is a wonderful thing. Thanks so much for this!!

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
          • Teleute

Teleute Poptop Tamer

I tried copying a save file and renaming the file, then I couldn't get this mod to work. Did I do something wrong? I tried re-installing the mod but it still isn't working.

It has been resolved. All I had to do was sleep for the day and it all came back after that.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
              Jinxiewinxie likes this.
            • Peyelle

Peyelle Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Will this be getting updated to work with 1.1 when it's possible? :O i really liked this mod!

Zalkyria likes this.
              • Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

So stoked for 1.1 on Monday, hope this mod updates a little after the update. :rofl:

• Advize

Advize Cosmic Narwhal

I suspect the update will break SMAPI so we'll have to wait on a new API before this can be updated.

• Zalkyria

Most likely, here is hoping I miss the api

• emoninjagrl

emoninjagrl Void-Bound Voyager

This is one of the few mods i just cant live with out. MY SKIRTS I MISS MY SKIRTS :cry:

December_Slate and Acerbicon like this.
                      • Jinxiewinxie

I think Monday we'll take a look at making sure it works with 1.1 ^_^

• emoninjagrl

emoninjagrl Void-Bound Voyager

:laugh: I hope it goes well!

• Advize

Advize Cosmic Narwhal

So far so good, we even found a rare bug that existed in the version for 1.07 and included a fix for it. We just need to do some testing to make sure everything works properly.

Also, there may be some issues with the current public release of SMAPI for SDV 1.1. Anyone using it may experience graphical problems that are due to the API and not our mod. We are currently testing and developing using our own updated version of SMAPI and everything seems to work fine, however; and we hope to see fixes in the public SMAPI release soon.

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

You guys are amazing! I've been missing this mod since updating to the 1.1 beta, I'm excited to see this mod be updated for 1.1!

• Jokerine

Jokerine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can't wait to see this fine mod updated! <3

• komina12345

komina12345 Void-Bound Voyager

Glad to see it's going to be updated soon! It's a bit disturbing looking at my character's rectangle chin for so long....

• Advize

Advize Cosmic Narwhal

Update: Added potential fixes (AGAIN) for the "dresser doesn't spawn and/or per save config doesn't load" bugs when the save game loads either too quickly or too slowly. Also seemingly finalized the outfit "favorite" system that Jinxie and I argued back and forth on for months. The new version allows for 6 quickly savable and loadable outfits as well as 30 additional outfit slots for those of you who find that 6 just isn't enough.

Will keep you all posted on any further developments.

Acerbicon, sammyllama and Zalkyria like this.
                                    • Zalkyria

Lol I'm perfectly satisfied with the 6 favorites :rofl:

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

Definitely looking forward to the "favorites" thing! You two are amazing <3

• Jinxiewinxie

Mod has been updated for Stardew Valley 1.1 and requires you to use the newest SMAPI (0.40.1.1)

Release notes:

- Updated for 1.1
                                          - Added the ability to store and use Favorites (6 Favorite slots available) and an additional 30 saved "outfits" that you can use to store more favorites
                                          - Added in game configuration options
                                          - Miscellaneous bug fixes

PSA: If you experience a crash, then you might need to delete any older config files and files inside the psconfigs folder!

[​IMG]

We hope you like the new additions!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016